Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him (5073 Views)

My Encounter With A Heartbroken Lady / See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending / Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him by smartgenius10(m): 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Nawa oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
the important question IS: did she get the message?!

21 Likes

Re: See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him by seniorgozman(m): 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
This world is big enough, my brother if she doesn't like you, try another person and stop disturbing us

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him by iamskyrex(m): 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
English bye bye

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
His own English snubs him more than the girl so he should work on that first. angry

5 Likes

Re: See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him by Khd95(m): 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
i dont trust mtn,they fit divert that message go one village in katsina cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him by Peter5694(m): 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
baba you murder the English! Tuale! after you na you..#Olohun! grin

3 Likes

Re: See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him by Fesomu(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
Idiot
Re: See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him by Ayomathy01(m): 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lol... That will make her snub him the more... grin
Re: See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him by Preshy561(f): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him by Treasure17(m): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
Wawu.. This are my feelers indeed grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
Idiot. Must a woman help him chase his dreams? lipsrsealed what's with the prevalence of weak men in Nigeria. It's disgusting angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
This is dumb.
You’re exposing her phone #.

Why not blur her # before posting?

1 Like

Re: See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him by youcanmakeit: 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
One minute of silence for English Language cry

1 Like

Re: See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him by Rigel95(m): 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
of course, no lady in her right mind would accept to be in a relationship with this dumb fellow...Except of course, she is also dumb like him.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him by jacyhelen(f): 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
Khd95:
i dont trust mtn,they fit divert that message go one village in katsina cheesy cheesy

hhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
Re: See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him by Rickjordan(m): 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
"feelers" got me lol
Re: See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
grin
Re: See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him by gonkin(m): 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
sending her a text only makes the feeling of rejection worse. Its not like the text will get her back. Just walk away and try to forget. I experienced this just 2 days ago, really love her so so much and sometimes it gets heavy and i feel really sad that i lose my appetite. But i can't force her to love me. Rather i just try to forget by getting busy and im gradually improving. No "YOU HURT ME" text or calls. Just walk away. It may take a week but its something im used to.

4 Likes

Re: See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him by Topestbilly(m): 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
Sorry about how you feeler, I feeler same ways two.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him by ZoeyJ(f): 12:16am On Jun 21, 2018
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so
Re: See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him by MicroSweet(m): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2018
seniorgozman:
This world is big enough, my brother if she doesn't like you, try another person and stop disturbing us
grin
Re: See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him by talk2saintify(m): 10:18am On Jun 21, 2018
shocked

WTH No Punctuation Marks Swef!!

Feelers grin grin

The Girl Right Now..........

1 Like

Re: See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him by falcon01: 11:29am On Jun 21, 2018
Carater
Re: See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him by Nonye1234: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
ahhh my head oooo this English sha
Re: See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him by NCANTaskForce: 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
Heyah, This thing called love, The guy really love the girl

(1) (Reply)

(VIDEO) Two Lovebirds Publicly Having A Qu*ckie At The Maryland Mall In Lagos / "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display / My Wife Keeps Chatting With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.