Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences (31233 Views)

DSS Bars Journalists From Entering Courtroom As Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Commences / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection / Court Affirms Jurisdiction To Try Rickey Tarfa, Trial Commences May 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by Goke7: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
Achuwa1:
You are not making any sense.

In as much we can not eliminate corruption completely, we are going to fight it to it knees. With corruption down, problems you mentioned will be solved by half.

Saraki is in for the biz

(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (
wat problem has being solved since Apc & pmb govt.came into power.
Are u not experiencing the impending hike in fuel price,or don't see how prices of things have gone high since they came into power,or how long have u enjoyed steady power with naija under pmb the country with omwh power for 3hrs,or his disobedience of court orders,or the economy in comatose under pmb watch,,or his ,,,intact his attricities are uncountable..
u are the one not making sense coz u stand to gain notn,I repeat NOTHING!!! from dis case.

oga, na saraki matter dem de talk here nah, if you no get fuel, stay for your house or go buy black market

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Ist Prosecution witness mounts the Witness box grin grin

Cc: Tomakint
Ngene you know say me and you are on same page on this Sarathief issue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Sorry I no remember cheesy cheesy grin the saratheif own don be...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by dondo83(m): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
where are you people watching it? The best revolution that can happen to nigeria is that saraki should be found guilty.. it will send the right signal to the present set of governors, if you steal then be ready to do the time

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by ijebu2020: 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
tomakint:

Nigga I perceive you are from Togo, well welcome to Nigeria where level don change, I will advise you leave this thread if you dont have something meaningful to contribute.....**I say leave**

Listen to ursef..what level has changed? u calling the selective trials and persecution changed level..am sure u dnt even have electricity and petrol as ure typing this and ur phone will soon go off cos no light.u can continue with your meaningful contribution by the time u dnt hav light at all and no fule to even power ur generator then u will understand what am saying..am never in support of corruption get that!

1 Like

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by tomakint: 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
ijebu2020:

Listen to ursef..what level has changed? u calling the selective trials and persecution changed level..am sure u dnt even have electricity and petrol as ure typing this and ur phone will soon go off cos no light.u can continue with your meaningful contribution by the time u dnt hav light at all and no fule to even power ur generator then u will understand what am saying..am never in support of corruption get that!
Now I got you thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by sukkot: 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
sarakill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by wengerjay(m): 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hi
Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by DONSMITH123(m): 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
good
Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by Firefire(m): 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Ist Prosecution witness mounts the Witness box grin grin

Cc: Tomakint

10 years jail term for the fraudster Senator BukolaOleSaraki.

Thereafter we can visit Thiefnubuu's case.

May it not be well with all looters of our common wealth.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by gigabyte13: 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
Did you just say mere persecution? So the panama issue is also a mere persecution, l guess? Moreover, are you from kwara? If really you are, you wont be saying this trash from ya oral cavity. Oya just follow bucky enter kuje werey 100%

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by Abeyjide: 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
Achuwa1:
Why are some NL mod always happi abt the downfall of certain ppl in the country,,
instead them to be tackling NLC & TUC abt not protesting the lingering fuel crisis for over 3 months now,but they busy promoting saraki's case.
my question is,,will saraki case stop the pending fuel crisis,will it reduce the high cost of commodity in the mkt,will it bring steady power supply,will it stop the hardship apc govt.is subjecting Nigerians to,etc.
who cares about saraki & co,,if he looses his case na 4 him head & if he wins his case same to him head..
lets be more concerned abt the poor masses than dis selfish politician coz non of them is ready to give up their wealth for me & u.
a word is enough for the wise.

what are u saying? One after the other is the game.are u kwarans?

3 Likes

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by Deen77: 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
Achuwa1:
Why are some NL mod always happi abt the downfall of certain ppl in the country,,
instead them to be tackling NLC & TUC abt not protesting the lingering fuel crisis for over 3 months now,but they busy promoting saraki's case.
my question is,,will saraki case stop the pending fuel crisis,will it reduce the high cost of commodity in the mkt,will it bring steady power supply,will it stop the hardship apc govt.is subjecting Nigerians to,etc.
who cares about saraki & co,,if he looses his case na 4 him head & if he wins his case same to him head..
lets be more concerned abt the poor masses than dis selfish politician coz non of them is ready to give up their wealth for me & u.
a word is enough for the wise.

This is why we don't have fuel, with Oil boom, no refinery for 16 years, stealing is not corruption. Keep Importing fuel to run d country economy instead of building a new refinery.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by tomakint: 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
Firefire:

Omo iya mi, se e ri wipe adura awon mekunu in ilu Kwara ti gba bayi......Saraki is toast already!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
saraki is going nowhere

2 Likes

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by dklex(m): 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
ijebu2020:
To b frank can I ask Op and the rest calling for Sarakis head that of what particular benefit is Sarakis case win or fail to Naijas problems?
Now I if Saraki had abide by the Apcs party directive on senate president seat do u guys think Saraki case wld have come up? capital no..so I c it as a mere persecution and not a serious war against corruption..lts be serious with ourselves for once.

So do u want ud to free Saraki then? Because oro e e ko ye mi rara ni

6 Likes

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by slimpoppa(m): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
God don catch am.

2 Likes

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by cktheluckyman: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
Firefire:

CCT does not have any powers to send anyone to jail. Besides irrespective of what the CCT rules Saraki would remain Senate President and appeal up to the supreme court

1 Like

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by bigerboy200: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
how many times this trial wan commence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by tomakint: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
saraki is going nowhere
Saraki is actually going somewhere......just watch out cheesy grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by Achuwa1(m): 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
oga, na saraki matter dem de talk here nah, if you no get fuel, stay for your house or go buy black market

0'boy saraki case is pure political witch-hunt coz he refused to forfeit the senate seat to Tinubu boys.
if its not witch-hunt why haven't they called tinubu back to the podium since tinubus own case was in error but they were quick to rush aluko like bee coz he made confession abt fayose..
Apc govt.,pmb & opposition witch-hunt is like bread & butter,,but the end will justify the means.

1 Like

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by LionInZion: 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
A big test for Buhari govt. I am just watching and waiting to see the final. And for those who are calling it witchhunting, I ask again, is Saraki innocent of all the charges? What is your business if politicians witch hunt fellow politicians? Let successive govts probe, witch hunt and wizard hund themselves and see how Nigeria would rise again. If politicians know someone wld check their books after their tenure, they will be less reckless.

16 Likes

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by katerine7(f): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
chai, awon were ti mu ino lo
Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by greenify: 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
ijebu2020:
To b frank can I ask Op and the rest calling for Sarakis head that of what particular benefit is Sarakis case win or fail to Naijas problems?
Now I if Saraki had abide by the Apcs party directive on senate president seat do u guys think Saraki case wld have come up? capital no..so I c it as a mere persecution and not a serious war against corruption..lts be serious with ourselves for once.
Ori e kobe. If his downfall does not benefit Nigerians it will benefit kwarans
So I will say u don't definitely know Wht u are saying. Idiat.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
The Nuclear Interview...'
Anchor: "your Excellency, you are participating in this nuclear summit for the first time. What do you hope to achieve here and how will it help better the lives of Nigerians back home?"
Bubu: "thank you Mr. moderator. Ahhh, zis ahhh nukiliar soomit ahhh, allihamdullillahi will helf us ahhh achib za nukiliar debelopment of za ahhh kwarupshun war and helf us rekoba looted punds in za ahhh American economy..."
Anchor: "talking about looted funds. What has it got to do with this summit?"
Bubu: (confuse...) "ahhh, tenkiuuu modaretaaa ahhh, za looters will tiry to steal money and hide it with nukiliar tekinoloji. But wance they know we are associated with ahhh nukiliar energy frogram of za world ahhh, they will think twice".
Anchor: (dazed...) "but it's in the news that you've recovered a lot of looted funds. Even the Swiss government will be returning $200m to Nigeria from the Abacha loot. These monies, why not fix the electricity sector with it? And with the way BH is ravaging Nigeria, don't you think it is dangerous to acquire nuclear energy? And how will you even manage something that sophisticated?"
Bubu: (dazed...confused...overwhelmed...laughs) "you seem to know more about my kwantiri more zan me. I will just say no comment. Tenkiu!"
Leaves the interview room to go drink fura da nono. Fashola's call came in... "sir, electricity has dropped to 0megawatts-a first sir. What do I do?!"
Bubu: "tell Layi Mohammed to tell za gwalibu fifu Jonathan is responsible. Just make suaaah zia is fawa in Aso Rock to chill my fura da nono"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by Dee60: 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
LionInZion:
A big test for Buhari govt. I am just watching and waiting to see the final. And for those who are calling it witchhunting, I ask again, is Saraki innocent of all the charges? What is your business if politicians witch hunt fellow politicians? Let successive govts probe, witch hunt and wizard hund themselves and see how Nigeria would rise again. If politicians know someone wld check their books after their tenure, they will be less reckless.

Thank you. A lot of people just talk without sense. Who cares about witch hunt? If Saraki has documents against Tinubu and PMB he should also throw them into the open!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by sheunsheun(m): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
katerine7:
chai, awon were ti mu ino lo
E b lyk say na dsmae lyt we dey use ooo

1 Like

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by koboko69: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

So?

That's inconsequential, face your work of supporting and promoting PDP thieves. Should Saraki be in PDP, your story will be different

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
Fashola too dat one dey ma mind like ehn

Firefire:

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by 989900: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
Why is he running from clearing his name?

He is an honest man; he should just clear his name -- simple!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media / Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting / Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.