Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences (31201 Views)

DSS Bars Journalists From Entering Courtroom As Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Commences / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection / Court Affirms Jurisdiction To Try Rickey Tarfa, Trial Commences May 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by tomakint: 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
Firefire:

Adura yin a de gba dele lagbara Olorun.
Amin ase my brother ...check your email bro
Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by Ura: 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
Achuwa1:
Why are some NL mod always happi abt the downfall of certain ppl in the country,,
instead them to be tackling NLC & TUC abt not protesting the lingering fuel crisis for over 3 months now,but they busy promoting saraki's case.
my question is,,will saraki case stop the pending fuel crisis,will it reduce the high cost of commodity in the mkt,will it bring steady power supply,will it stop the hardship apc govt.is subjecting Nigerians to,etc.
who cares about saraki & co,,if he looses his case na 4 him head & if he wins his case same to him head..
lets be more concerned abt the poor masses than dis selfish politician coz non of them is ready to give up their wealth for me & u.
a word is enough for the wise.

People like me care because those 90 lawyers are going to be paid from tax payers contributions. How I wish he would use that money to import fuel for Nigerians, instead of importing lawyers. undecided

3 Likes

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by RaphaeloBurgess: 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
I pity Afonja because his political career is at stake. But as it,political solution is still available. Allow party supremacy prevails. Relinquish senate presidency to party favorite. Visit Jagaban for restitution. Aspiration for political position is a function of political formula. When it fits you,the political party will come and beg you to take the position. But for Afonja to do wuruwuru to the answer in connivance with PDP,the master strategist-JAGABAN will not take that

6 Likes

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by olatex25(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
benedictnsi:
[size=14pt] Hmmm...... Who come be dat officer weh bow im face down..... He d pray for Saraki abi he is sleeping while standing

Anyway, Buhari (minister for petroleum) it's like you have enough fuel in your closet, thats why you are less concerned about what Nigerians are going through Just to get fuel @ #200 per liter
[/size]

it's #250 per litre in my area not #200 sire
Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by orakao8: 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
GBAM!!!!! 10 BOTTLES OF ORIJIN FOR YOU!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
unlawfulact:
What is happening to saraki now is not really about his emergence as senate president neither is it about genuine concern to fight corruption using him as a scape goat. Ther truth is saraki is seen as a strong contender a man to beat in 2019 hence the need to shut him down by all means. Are u not susprise that nasir el rufai offers to be a witness against saraki. He might not be jailed eventually but they must have suceeded in damaging its reputation.
Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by orakao8: 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
TINUBU IS NOT GOD.....
RaphaeloBurgess:
I pity Afonja because his political career is at stake. But as it,political solution is still available. Allow party supremacy prevails. Relinquish senate presidency to party favorite. Visit Jagaban for restitution. Aspiration for political position is a function of political formula. When it fits you,the political party will come and beg you to take the position. But for Afonja to do wuruwuru to the answer in connivance with PDP,the master strategist-JAGABAN will not take that
Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by shaqhead: 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
unlawfulact:
What is happening to saraki now is not really about his emergence as senate president neither is it about genuine concern to fight corruption using him as a scape goat. Ther truth is saraki is seen as a strong contender a man to beat in 2019 hence the need to shut him down by all means. Are u not susprise that nasir el rufai offers to be a witness against saraki. He might not be jailed eventually but they must have suceeded in damaging its reputation.
Go to kwara state or those who lost everything in Societe Generale Bank and tell this conspiracy hooey u r already weaving if and u wl kno d outcome!

Sometimes I wonder what planet some of u r from!

Theres never some conspiracy if its a common man that is in the dock but the moment it is some politician that dnt give a damn abt you (except u hv been eating from the till), it becomes witchhunting or persexution!

Who cares if he is witchhunted?

If politicians had been witchhunting themselves just like obj did, nigeria wd have been saner.

He remains innocent until proven guilty, so let his counsel do d needful by proving his innocence and he goes back to the senate like nothing happend.

U and ur co-travellers shd spare us ds gibberish of a sermon...it doesnt sell!

Its simple: U and I cant fight this fellas, so our prayer is let them cannibalise themselves that way they wd think twice be4 looting, knowin that if their enemy finds out they wont hesitate to show us how torn their boxers and panties are!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by Torobond(m): 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
ijebu2020:
To b frank can I ask Op and the rest calling for Sarakis head that of what particular benefit is Sarakis case win or fail to Naijas problems?
Now I if Saraki had abide by the Apcs party directive on senate president seat do u guys think Saraki case wld have come up? capital no..so I c it as a mere persecution and not a serious war against corruption..lts be serious with ourselves for once.
U must b high on water!

1 Like

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by kadree(m): 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
shaqhead:

Go to kwara state or those who lost everything in Societe Generale Bank and tell this conspiracy hooey u r already weaving if and u wl kno d outcome!

Sometimes I wonder what planet some of u r from!

Theres never some conspiracy if its a common man that is in the dock but the moment it is some politician that dnt give a damn abt you (except u hv been eating from the till), it becomes witchhunting or persexution!

Who cares if he is witchhunted?

If politicians had been witchhunting themselves just like obj did, nigeria wd have been saner.

He remains innocent until proven guilty, so let his counsel do d needful by proving his innocence and he goes back to the senate like nothing happend.

U and ur co-travellers shd spare us ds gibberish of a sermon...it doesnt sell!

Its simple: U and I cant fight this fellas, so our prayer is let them cannibalise themselves that way they wd think twice be4 looting, knowin that if their enemy finds out they wont hesitate to show us how torn their boxers and panties are!
Dis ur comment force me to enter dis thread. E make sense too well.
For Naija,na d rich dey fit fight d rich. My brother I dey bow for pple reasoning oo. Except u don join wack d loot, wetin b ur reason for d heart attack say dem dey try drag person wey many knw say him hand no clean. Seriously, suffer head na some pple short n long time goal in life. If even buhari is found wanting, let him b treated in akin way or even more. Abi dem knock my gate wen dem dey loot n forge? U v abt 80 lawyers in d court wey go collect sure well loaded brown envelop tonite after dem don finish for court, den person wey only rely on free data after #100.00 recharge go dey defend dem. Again bro, tnks for dis piece. E make sense die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by obongtunji: 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
Anything anybody like she or he should say but I love this man Saraki. Despite all these prosecutions he has refused to relinquish his position as senate president which is the number one reason why this so called CCT trial.

Build up to the 2015 general elections Saraki spent his energy, time and resources which brought APC to power, then if part of the resources he used was gotten illegal, I want to say categorically that all of us in the APC are corrupt and we should be charged for conspiracy against the state. As Saraki is serving term in prison all the APC stalwart should be serving prison term for being an accomplice in the crime.

If you like call me names, as far as I'm concern Abubakar Bukola Saraki is not guilty and he is going to come out of this case stronger and more popular just the way PDP made APC more popular before the 2015 general elections.
2019 Sai Saraki
Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by shaqhead: 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
kadree:

Dis ur comment force me to enter dis thread. E make sense too well.
For Naija,na d rich dey fit fight d rich. My brother I dey bow for pple reasoning oo. Except u don join wack d loot, wetin b ur reason for d heart attack say dem dey try drag person wey many knw say him hand no clean. Seriously, suffer head na some pple short n long time goal in life. If even buhari is found wanting, let him b treated in akin way or even more. Abi dem knock my gate wen dem dey loot n forge? U v abt 80 lawyers in d court wey go collect sure well loaded brown envelop tonite after dem don finish for court, den person wey only rely on free data after #100.00 recharge go dey defend dem. Again bro, tnks for dis piece. E make sense die.
Chairman, u go jst tire for some people matter...people wey never chop beleful go dey worry demselves dey write one season film untop every politician matter.

I tire oo.....i jst tire!

Anybody wey get case mk e bear im papa name....simple..

I greet u my broda!

2 Likes

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by Burger01(m): 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Saraki is already an arsenal fan...I mean he is a gunner grin grin
Hehehehehe! cheesy
Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by tottinova: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Update

bukolasaraki 's trial commences after CCT overrules his lawyer who'd sought another adjournment. 1st prosecution witness called

The Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT), on Tuesday, rejected an application for the adjournment of the trial of embattled Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, ruling that it has jurisdiction, as affirmed by the Supreme Court, to try him.

Saraki is facing a 13 count charge of alleged false declaration of asset preferred against him by the Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB).

Saraki had today, appeared before the tribunal in continuation of the trial against him in company of not less than 90 lawyers.

Although, Saraki’s lead Counsel, Kanu Agbabi, was absent in court, another SAN, Paul Usoro, and Mahmud Magaji (SAN) stood in for him.
Upon assumption of the trial, Usoro had asked for an adjournment. He argued that on the basis of the fact that an appeal has been entered before the appellate court, the defendant filed a motion of stay of proceedings which is before the Registrar of the court.

Usoro said that the process of appeal has been transmitted to the CCT and the record of appeal is before the tribunal.

He explained that the prayer for adjournment is to essentially allow the Court of Appeal to entertain and arrive at a decision in the appeal, which it has fixed a clear date of April 26, 2016 to hear.

But opposing the application, the Prosecuting Counsel, Mr Rotimi Jacobs, said that the CCT had adjourned the matter for trial to commence and he was ready with his witnesses to commence trial.

He said that the defence is aware that what they are filing for cannot stop the proceedings and that the request is not based on the motion served on the prosecution but on an application of stay of proceedings pending before the Court of Appeal.

He argued that he was served with a motion on stay at 10:20AM on Tuesday morning and since he was not served before the start of the business of the day, it cannot obstruct the trial that has been fixed for same day.

He argued that the appeal filed by Saraki is illegal, backing his argument with Section 306 of the Administration of Criminal Justice Act.

The tribunal, in its ruling, said: “We adjourned to today to commence with trial. Even if the defence intends to appeal the judgment, it should not stop the proceedings of trial today, provided the prosecution is ready to proceed.

“In view of the foregoing we hold that trial shall proceed for hearing today and we are ready to take the witnesses.”

https://thewhistler.ng/story/saraki-cct-rejects-application-for-adjournment-proceeds-with-trial

Lol, a whole senate president??

Na for kuje you go die
Hehehehe grin
Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by Firefire(m): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
tomakint:

Amin ase my brother ...check your email bro

Thank you, waiting... wink

1 Like

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by Burger01(m): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
Firefire:

10 years jail term for the fraudster Senator BukolaOleSaraki.

Thereafter we can visit Thiefnubuu's case.

May it not be well with all looters of our common wealth.
Amen oh bruhs cheesy

1 Like

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by Almonda: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
Jail the number 3 citizen of Nigeria and the World will believe we are ready for #CHANGE
Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
Update on the trial abeg...
Or dem go dey court till midnight?
Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by orakao8: 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
obongtunji:
Anything anybody like she or he should say but I love this man Saraki. Despite all these prosecutions he has refused to relinquish his position as senate president which is the number one reason why this so called CCT trial.

Build up to the 2015 general elections Saraki spent his energy, time and resources which brought APC to power, then if part of the resources he used was gotten illegal, I want to say categorically that all of us in the APC are corrupt and we should be charged for conspiracy against the state. As Saraki is serving term in prison all the APC stalwart should be serving prison term for being an accomplice in the crime.

If you like call me names, as far as I'm concern Abubakar Bukola Saraki is not guilty and he is going to come out of this case stronger and more popular just the way PDP made APC more popular before the 2015 general elections.
2019 Sai Saraki
Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by greenify: 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
obongtunji:

2019 Sai Saraki
Your brain is empty. Before you judge, I want u to put yourself in d position of people suffering. People dat can't eat three square meal a day,people who are unable to pay for medical bill, those dat can't even pay for their children school fee.some have like four graduates in their family and non has gotten a job.
Consider yourself among d unpaid civil servants in Kwara state before supporting this man(Saraki), pls. It is evil and terrible to fellow human when people are working and not bn paid due to a corrupt leader.
I don't know if you are are also benefiting from Bukola Saraki's stollen money but remember u will suffer for it.
We are not all Saint but conscience should lead our mind before our actions.

1 Like

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by greenify: 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
@obongtunji and the rest. Do you all know that this same Bukola Saraki sent his men and burnt d the state ministry of finance in Ilorin last year. Everything burnt down in order to destroy information.
People missing due to ritual for d purpose of winning in court.
Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by itunu8(f): 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
Achuwa1:
oga, na saraki matter dem de talk here nah, if you no get fuel, stay for your house or go buy black market

0'boy saraki case is pure political witch-hunt coz he refused to forfeit the senate seat to Tinubu boys.
if its not witch-hunt why haven't they called tinubu back to the podium since tinubus own case was in error but they were quick to rush aluko like bee coz he made confession abt fayose..
Apc govt.,pmb & opposition witch-hunt is like bread & butter,,but the end will justify the means.

Ok yes we all agree its witch hunt. But the real question is .. IS HE GUILTY OR NOT? Am sure if u r a kwaran u wont follow this line of argument cos honestly It dosnt really matter. I belive no one can bring you down if u av no skeleton in ur cupboard because u will always shame them and stand tall ,so please stop supporting what is obviously wrong all in the name of sentiments and politics. Even his own kwara people disowned him so wats your own. The man is a thief and he will be made a scape goat. Wen pdp returns to power let them do same for apc people it dosnt matter as long as corruption is tackled. You will see that from the saraki senario, public officers will be careful when it comes to declaring their assets and that my friend is a good thing.

2 Likes

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by farem: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
benedictnsi:
[size=14pt] Hmmm...... Who come be dat officer weh bow im face down..... He d pray for Saraki abi he is sleeping while standing

Anyway, Buhari (minister for petroleum) it's like you have enough fuel in your closet, thats why you are less concerned about what Nigerians are going through Just to get fuel @ #200 per liter
[/size]

What has Buhari got to to do with this sarakis? You can remember that pmb as petroleum minister fumbling with us at #200 per liter, yet some darkness has invaded your memory that not long ago your reverred fallen oil empress and your buffonic idol had an unprecedented Guinness record of over #400 per liter
Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by obongtunji: 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
greenify:
Your brain is empty. Before you judge, I want u to put yourself in d position of people suffering. People dat can't eat three square meal a day,people who are unable to pay for medical bill, those dat can't even pay for their children school fee.some have like four graduates in their family and non has gotten a job.
Consider yourself among d unpaid civil servants in Kwara state before supporting this man(Saraki), pls. It is evil and terrible to fellow human when people are working and not bn paid due to a corrupt leader.
I don't know if you are are also benefiting from Bukola Saraki's stollen money but remember u will suffer for it.
We are not all Saint but conscience should lead our mind before our actions.

We are all suffering 16years of bad leadership, I've never benefited anything from Saraki before. Kwara can not pay their civil servant is it Saraki ruling Kwara now or Abdulfatah? (Somebody will say Abdulfatah is giving Saraki money from the state fund that's why Kwara can't pay it's civil servant) but until that is proven it remains allegation. When Saraki was a governor are civil savant not being paid?
Please let's even assumed Saraki really did what they are alleging, you and I know the issue wouldn't have come up, if Saraki remain ordinary flow member of the Senate. As you are reading this you can count over 20 Nigerians that have looted this country and they are there bouncing as if they are saints.
So it was Saraki loot the took dollars to 350 and it was Saraki loot that is making us to buy PMS at the rate of 250 after staying in gas station for 2 days? People like you make me laugh. Please let us focus on how to get out this predicament that Nigerians are instead of wasting time pursuing personal agenda
Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by orakao8: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
4 PLOTS OF LAND FOR YOU!!! cheesy cheesy
obongtunji:

We are all suffering 16years of bad leadership, I've never benefited anything from Saraki before. Kwara can not pay their civil servant is it Saraki ruling Kwara now or Abdulfatah? (Somebody will say Abdulfatah is giving Saraki money from the state fund that's why Kwara can't pay it's civil servant) but until that is proven it remains allegation. When Saraki was a governor are civil savant not being paid?
Please let's even assumed Saraki really did what they are alleging, you and I know the issue wouldn't have come up, if Saraki remain ordinary flow member of the Senate. As you are reading this you can count over 20 Nigerians that have looted this country and they are there bouncing as if they are saints.
So it was Saraki loot the took dollars to 350 and it was Saraki loot that is making us to buy PMS at the rate of 250 after staying in gas station for 2 days? People like you make me laugh. Please let us focus on how to get out this predicament that Nigerians are instead of wasting time pursuing personal agenda
Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by greenify: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
obongtunji:

If you don't know anything about Kwara state pls be quiet and if you are from Kwara state it means u are from Ilorin origin.
I know u know and if you don't know I will let u know. Bukola Saraki has already mortgaged Kwara state since he was d governor. He sold all all kwara state investment to himself. He sold out all d resources e.g govt land like lands dat belongs to state ministries. He stored state fund and used it for his political and selfish interest.Where is Society General Bank now, because of his mischief act, he run down bank.
So why are u saying he is not responsible for all d problem facing Kwara people. This man control Governor Ahmed as if d man is his errand boy. The governor can't execute anything unless he consult Bukola Saraki.
I know he is not d only corrupt leader but gradually they are all going down. For crying out loud, how will a sensible senator pocket all d arms of government in d state in his pocket. He controls d governor, state house of assembly honourable,local govt chairmen,councillors, commissioners, senators from kwara constituency and others. So Wht are we saying.
Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by toseman(m): 5:13am On Apr 06, 2016
Judgment wey DM go use style style delay...naso e easy fr naija politicians to resign....he go stuck to d position....
Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by WILL888(m): 7:48am On Apr 06, 2016
SARAKI AND HIS TIKI-TAKA STYLE APPROACHING HUMILIATION.
I woke up at wee hours this morning as vibrant as ever.As usual,i grabbed my mobile device to look up and read online news.I stumbled on one headline and I shot a glance at it to read the details,to my greatest surprise I came across an infuriating and most annoying comment in recent times by someone we called esteemed Senate president,Sen. Bukola Saraki.He said, 'i am glad that my trial has commenced'. This man is a pathological liar and no a word of truth in him.I think he was talking about another trial and not the one that he has tried to bury through his crooked entourage of lawyers for months.Ok if I may ask,why did he delay his happiness for good eight months? Was it that he trying to be sad for those months and suddenly activated his happy mood? The trial he stalled for good eight months hoping he could buy judiciary as usual.God dey ooooo!
Yesterday,the same man's name was mentioned in one of the most sophisticated overseas shady deals.I'm talking of 'Panama papers'. Even the prime minister of that nation resigned yesterday to save face.That can only happened in a saner climes.Not my country! Politicians would rather die in office than resign honourably even when their crimes are visible to the blinds.But it has dawned on Saraki and the convoy of senators swarming around him like troubled bees that they can always have thier ways.I'm waiting to see who would go down with him.The 'Abobakus' would like to die with their pay-master. What a sorry chamber! I can't wait to see how this trial will end.The monumental corruption under his noses must be tamed and sanity must return to the apex chamber.

1 Like

Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by ijebu2020: 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
gigabyte13:

Werey ni bobo yi ke.... If you don chop Inside saraki money, your belle go burst by force by fire. May d curse of the poor and hungry Kwarans rest on you and your generations.

Can u imagine what uve jst brought upon ur life and soul?? y shld u be cursing some1 u dnt knw ..wait oo I dnt even say anythng to u personal or curse u.....u mst b a bg time illitarate.........dd u knw d real meaning of curse..wel d curse of Kwarans can never be upon myself nd generations...uknw y.......ebiti alapa kan kin ju apo si nu ikarawun...wariwarun kan kin se tie ni aabo...
my advise 4 u is 2 b very carful wit ur life.....d fact dt ure ona faceless forum dnt make u prone frm spiritual attack.......dnt dare me or try me...bt 4 nw I will spare ur soul..
Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by gigabyte13: 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
ijebu2020:

Can u imagine what uve jst brought upon ur life and soul?? y shld u be cursing some1 u dnt knw ..wait oo I dnt even say anythng to u personal or curse u.....u mst b a bg time illitarate.........dd u knw d real meaning of curse..wel d curse of Kwarans can never be upon myself nd generations...uknw y.......ebiti alapa kan kin ju apo si nu ikarawun...wariwarun kan kin se tie ni aabo...
my advise 4 u is 2 b very carful wit ur life.....d fact dt ure ona faceless forum dnt make u prone frm spiritual attack.......dnt dared me or try me...bt 4 nw I will spare ur soul..

And you think am afraid of your useless babalawo threat? Can you take the life you cant give? Useless mofo
Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by ijebu2020: 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
gigabyte13:

And you think am afraid of your useless babalawo threat? Can you take the life you cant give? Useless mofo

Dnt need to take ur life bt can jst easily make it miserable within a minute for u..since u dnt want to bcareful nd conscious of powers..I may be forced to let u feel d heat...I dnt talk for nothng u really need to be thought the lessons of life.......lt me tell u 2 people like u on ths same forum I can giv u their monickers to confirm they are suffering nd feeling the heat nd begging....dnt force me to make u another scape goat..ure warned again
Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by gigabyte13: 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
ijebu2020:

Dnt need to take ur life bt can jst easily make it miserable within a minute for u..since u dnt want to bcareful nd conscious of powers..I may be forced to let u feel d heat...I dnt talk for nothng u really need to be thought the lessons of life.......lt me tell u 2 people like u on ths same forum I can giv u their monickers to confirm they are suffering nd feeling the heat nd begging....dnt force me to make u another scape goat..ure warned again

Thunder strike you there. To hell with you and your juju. And who is afraid of a fraudster like you.
Re: CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences by ijebu2020: 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
gigabyte13:

Thunder strike you there. To hell with you and your juju. And who is afraid of a fraudster like you.

Uhmm pls do remember each of ur words and take note that whatever comes upon ur life nd soul fmr ths moment u asked for it.....lts c who thunder is going to strike......u dnt knw wht u dnt knw so u need someone to teach u d real lessons of life......I will remind u each of ur senseless words when u come begging...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York / Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract / Labour Accuses Tinubu And Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Of Attacking Igbo Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.