Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Ultimate Search 6:wale Alabi Eviction Wasn't Political But Viewers Are Emotional - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimate Search 6:wale Alabi Eviction Wasn't Political But Viewers Are Emotional (845 Views)

"Eviction Day": Nkem Owoh Grabs New Wedded 'Wife' From The Back On Set (Pics) / Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction / BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Search 6:wale Alabi Eviction Wasn't Political But Viewers Are Emotional by seunlaw: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2009
@ JERRYMAG4 COMMENTS: Fellow Nairalanders, if you watch the ongoing Utimate Search 6, you will agree with me that the eviction of wale was politically motivated. Wale has always been the best contestant, he won virtually all the excersis but because of a missing tortle, he was evicted instead of removing as the camp leader which has always been the normal thing in ultmate search.However, I am of the view that the tortle was a bait to get him out of the contest as the only means
==============================================================================================
Dear Jerrymag4,
I dont agree with you at all! Perhaps its just a clear case of being emotional rather than political.

Come to think of it, Samuel was evited in GUS 2 for loosing the Totem! So this loss shouldn't come as a surprise if you have being following GUS. Besides everything rise and fall on the leadership. The guy was careless and that was the consequence. He was my favourite at first but I knew the punishment might be severe but I never knew it will be eviction like the Samuel case!

@ THE OTHER COMMENTS:On the past winners, Lucan was a yoruba guy. So wotz the heck abt Yorubas' not being able to win the search? I think Igbo guys are just more adventurous and money-driven than us. In addition, there is hardly any reality show that isn't dominated by the Igbos. Don't lets get emotional (claiming being political) about the show. Tribal is very key but not enough reason to dilute the integrity of the show. Igbo people are the central engine of commercial/economic growth growth and they cannot be left out in this kind of contest.

More importantly, Elvis Abogun is a yoruba guy and still in the race. Who knows? , he might just be the winner though he ain't my favorite of 'em all! I prefer Melvin but I wouldn't bet cos Elvis,Uche or these girls can just spring a surprise!

As for Wale, all the best bro! The show is a spring board for other opportunities. And it was nice to know that he lost on a fair ground. Atleast not that he was defeated by any contestant but by the forest which he feared most!
Re: Ultimate Search 6:wale Alabi Eviction Wasn't Political But Viewers Are Emotional by Sevn(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2009
@Seunlaw,

Y duplicate topics? A reply on the original post is enough.
Re: Ultimate Search 6:wale Alabi Eviction Wasn't Political But Viewers Are Emotional by seunlaw: 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2009
Ain't the same topic. Was saying it was emotional rather than political!

(1) (Reply)

Judge Hatchett Na 9ja. / Who's Your Favorite Bleach Babe? (for Manga Fans) / Nollywood Has Fallen My Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.