Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics (49176 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars / Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) / Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by maiTurawa(m): 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
In Africa every mediocrity becomes a talent. Disgusting talent

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by macaranta(m): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
Appalling talent
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
pretydiva:
agony of a frustrated being
Good title for Nollywood movie.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by yomz1e(m): 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
Is this Nigeria got talent contestant? Unhygienic uncleansed trash

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by kayalla(f): 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
e good make dem discover African talent.

but how e use be another Olajumoke? she get talent?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by eeeeeee: 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
Simply unhealthy.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by yomz1e(m): 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
My grandma can burp all the alphabet, please can Aluko Dangote kindly meet up with her.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by Bonapart(m): 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
lol,who dey look us? grin
entire nairaland nau kiss
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by AmAlbert(m): 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Aww, see una na, una neva hear say only me fit push plane make e Start o

NA my own talent be that one o

God pick my calls or try flash me, my call me sms Don finish and the line tariff wey I dey use now too cost to call heaven..

*sips dogonyaro and kulikuli
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by blossom92: 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
iamGabson:
Na D**k me go dey use
grin
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by Eunetmoi(f): 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
Na D**k me go dey use

Yeye! Y not use ur balls? : tongue
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by kunleben47(m): 12:22am On Apr 06, 2016
Na waooo....wonders shall never end!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by hfinest1(m): 12:39am On Apr 06, 2016
MoodysMood:
I'm wondering why he prefer to play through his nostril. Is it that his mouth is sealed or what? As a flutist also, I don't know if I should applaud him or not cos this just doesn't make sense to me at all.
thank you very much... it doesn't make any sense to me too... if his mouth is alright, then why should he wanna use his nostril to play the damn flute... its kinda disgusting to me too

and there's nothing spectacular about using the nostrils to play the flute... as far as air goes into the instrument, sound will be produced, whether the air is from the mouth, the nose or the anus, air is air... and it'll do the same work of giving of sound... its a woodwind instrument

shitty thread

*walks out and slams the door hard*

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by boujaye: 12:43am On Apr 06, 2016
informato:
could this be my talent ?
no, that one is not talent but toilet grin
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by boujaye: 12:48am On Apr 06, 2016
Chicagoesontop:

And What Is Your Own Talent Which You Have Discovered
ask me in camera
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by Otunbagbolagade(m): 12:50am On Apr 06, 2016
smiley God is about to pick up his call.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by Gabreal1(m): 1:16am On Apr 06, 2016
pretydiva:
comment from an empty head....no one's beefing him, that shit is disgusting!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:51am On Apr 06, 2016
Vomits...
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by Taiwo20(m): 4:18am On Apr 06, 2016
Nothing seems to be wrong with his mouth....na him sabi
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by fashgoldie(f): 5:03am On Apr 06, 2016
Whao! This is lovely.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by stevoskyj(m): 6:08am On Apr 06, 2016
solara:
Disgusting talent undecided undecided undecided

pretydiva:

solara:

Hug Transformer...

pretydiva:
after u

This is why i come to nairaland, its just 6am and am already laffin ma ass out grin grin ; D
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by Omoocash(m): 7:02am On Apr 06, 2016
MoodysMood:
I'm wondering why he prefer to play through his nostril. Is it that his mouth is sealed or what? As a flutist also, I don't know if I should applaud him or not cos this just doesn't make sense to me at all.

It mustn't make sense to you. For you to stand out in the midst of the multitudes you must do what no one else can do. What is unique, extraordinary. What people will see and begin to wonder why. That’s the logic of getting to the top. Distinguish yourself from the crowd and make it outstanding and you will be stand out. Simple !
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by Omoocash(m): 7:05am On Apr 06, 2016
hfinest1:
thank you very much... it doesn't make any sense to me too... if his mouth is alright, then why should he wanna use his nostril to play the damn flute... its kinda disgusting to me too

and there's nothing spectacular about using the nostrils to play the flute... as far as air goes into the instrument, sound will be produced, whether the air is from the mouth, the nose or the anus, air is air... and it'll do the same work of giving of sound... its a woodwind instrument

shitty thread

*walks out and slams the door hard*

It mustn't make sense to you. For you to stand out in the midst of the
multitudes you must do what no one else can do. What is unique,
extraordinary. What people will see and begin to wonder why. That’s the
logic of getting to the top. Distinguish yourself from the crowd and make
it outstanding and you will be stand out. Simple !
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by hesinbergx(m): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2016
I can play a piano with my d*ck.
Ridiculous 6

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by sCross: 7:40am On Apr 06, 2016
MoodysMood:

If he was playing through his mouth, he wouldnt have made nairaland front page. BTW, it's a recorder and not a flute.

Below is a flute

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by solara: 7:50am On Apr 06, 2016
cold:

It's very safe to hug transformers now. Just thought you should know

And who asked U
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by solara: 7:54am On Apr 06, 2016
dfrank2665:

Itz like the fuel scarcity is disturbing this one. grin
Itz like the fuel scarcity is disturbing this one.

Who is this one Abeg shift... I say it again "Disgusting talent"
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by Luckyk(f): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2016
playin flute through nostril is common nau!..
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by sCross: 8:12am On Apr 06, 2016
obiremy:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BD0MiiGv5mi/

Watch the video of the boy playing flute via his nostrils on the link above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/another-cinderella-story-footballer.html

Notable talent. But it's not a flute, it's a recorder

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 06, 2016
pretydiva:
lol epic
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by alaskido(m): 9:22am On Apr 06, 2016
Na wetin come do his mouth now? grin
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics by informato: 9:58am On Apr 06, 2016
boujaye:
no, that one is not talent but toilet grin
ahahahhaahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Reveals How She Seduces Him / Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record / La Liga: Mallorca Vs Barcelona (0 - 4) On 13th June 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.