Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

"List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" (71447 Views)

18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects / Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You / "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by elpj: 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
Plateau State has 2 but did not appeare on d list. Op how many states have u visited in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by elpj: 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
Plateau State has 2 but did not appeare on d list. Op his many states have u visited in Nigeria?
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by AFOSLEKAN(m): 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
KWARA STATE.....LATEST FLYOVER IN TOWN.......SARAKI FLYOVER

1 Like

Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by bennywise30(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
diana158:
Flyover is a major feature of a developing or developed city. Therefore these are Nigeria states that have started and completed at least one flyover

1. Lagos
2. Kano
3. Rivers
4. Ogun
5. Akwa Ibom
6. Kaduna
7. Delta
8. Oyo
9. Bayelsa
10. Sokoto
11. ondo

Some States with flyover under construction

1. Ekiti
2. Imo
3. Anambra
who told you anambra fly over is under construction? ? make your research well, anambra have fly overs not even one
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by marley145: 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
chinology:
I agree with you, anybody that do not agree with you do not have a flyover in his or her state. I have equally placed the states according to the order with which they built theirs. Anambra has multiple completed flyovers already. cheesy cheesy
I
Below is one of the suspended flyovers in Awka..

what of the one at Onitsha anambra state,that was built since long time immemorial?

1 Like

Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by dotuna3(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
Op nw I knw u are on serious osogbo weed. Hw come kwara state is nt on ur list where as Ekiti dat u mention is even yet to lay d foundation for the so called bridge. I beg add kwara nw nw
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by Faraidi(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
diana158:
Flyover is a major feature of a developing or developed city. Therefore these are Nigeria states that have started and completed at least one flyover

1. Lagos
2. Kano
3. Rivers
4. Ogun
5. Akwa Ibom
6. Kaduna
7. Delta
8. Oyo

11. ondo

1. Ekiti
2. Imo
3. Anambra
you are ignorant. You didn't add Edo State

1 Like

Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by savenaijaforum: 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
I believe you have not being to some of the States you mentioned
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by bry8ted(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
yarimo:
Op I guess that are the state u no and visited? What of sokoto state
He needs to come down here and see for himself. Roads here are more durable than some of the state he mentioned.
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by DANO1011(m): 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
So Our own exalted FCT no get fly over?? WE GET AM HERE FOR CHIBOK!
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
diana158:

1. Lagos
2. Kano
3. Rivers
4. Ogun
5. Akwa Ibom
6. Kaduna
7. Delta
8. Oyo
9. Bayelsa
10. Sokoto
11. ondo

1. Ekiti
2. Imo
3. Anambra

OP IMO started since 2007 and is still under construction

and Ebonyi state is seriously constructing flyovers
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by adewuyia2014(m): 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
Thank God the poster didn't mention kwara, saraki has finish the yam there now eyeing FG yam
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by kingwiz(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
diana158:

1. Lagos
2. Kano
3. Rivers
4. Ogun
5. Akwa Ibom
6. Kaduna
7. Delta
8. Oyo
9. Bayelsa
10. Sokoto
11. ondo

1. Ekiti
2. Imo
3. Anambra
enugu nko?
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by khalidx: 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
diana158:

1. Lagos
2. Kano
3. Rivers
4. Ogun
5. Akwa Ibom
6. Kaduna
7. Delta
8. Oyo
9. Bayelsa
10. Sokoto
11. ondo

1. Ekiti
2. Imo
3. Anambra

Kogi no 1 wey no get flyover any kogites should like
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by profsho1(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
Kwara State also get flyover (Post office Ilorin)
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by 2best(m): 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
diana158:

1. Lagos
2. Kano
3. Rivers
4. Ogun
5. Akwa Ibom
6. Kaduna
7. Delta
8. Oyo
9. Bayelsa
10. Sokoto
11. ondo

1. Ekiti
2. Imo
3. Anambra

Cross River State has one
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by opineflu(m): 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nixiepie:
Oh nice my state is there.....
come were are u from,,,,hhun
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
damola311:
If Osun tey building flyover now, walahi na on eBay and Amazon we go see Osun tomorrow

D fact is DT osun doesnt even need a flyover. There is no major city in osun state. They are all quiet towns and osun has one of d best road networks in d country. Even inner villages all have tarred smooth roads wt fresh air and no traffic. We like d xter of osun d way it is, it just needs economic activity and diversification of its MANY govt workers.

Flyovers need to be built for purpose and its usually for traffic. I know towns in d UK DT don't have any flyovers.

2 Likes

Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by ghuzy01: 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
AFOSLEKAN:
KWARA STATE.....LATEST FLYOVER IN TOWN.......SARAKI FLYOVER
Mr man ,u need to travel the more,ilorin is more developed than you think.a flyover was built during d saraki second term in office.
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by XaintJoel20: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
diana158:

1. Lagos
2. Kano
3. Rivers
4. Ogun
5. Akwa Ibom
6. Kaduna
7. Delta
8. Oyo
9. Bayelsa
10. Sokoto
11. ondo

1. Ekiti
2. Imo
3. Anambra
OP, you are a poor researcher, the city of Jos, Plateau state has both completed and fly-overs that are going through construction..
Edo state also has fly-overs.
Next time before you come up with such thread, it adviceable you do extensive research...
Thanks...

1 Like

Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by aflame100(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
tempem:
You didn't mention Akure.
smh, when did Akure become a state in Nigeria.
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by beautyerhu86(f): 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
tempem:
You didn't mention Akure.
Is Akure not in Ondo?
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by zeezoom: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
kayboy4y:

This your AGBERO write ups is rubbish.
Have u been to Kwara State?
God bless u, Post office flyover dey there

1 Like

Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by Ekakamba: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2016

Poor research.

diana158:

1. Lagos
2. Kano
3. Rivers
4. Ogun
5. Akwa Ibom
6. Kaduna
7. Delta
8. Oyo
9. Bayelsa
10. Sokoto
11. ondo

1. Ekiti
2. Imo
3. Anambra

1 Like

Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by zeezoom: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
kayboy4y:

This your AGBERO write ups is rubbish.
Have u been to Kwara State?
God bless u, Post office flyover dey there

1 Like

Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by bitrusnathan396(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
Benin
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by erico2k2(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
diana158:

1. Lagos
2. Kano
3. Rivers
4. Ogun
5. Akwa Ibom
6. Kaduna
7. Delta
8. Oyo
9. Bayelsa
10. Sokoto
11. ondo

1. Ekiti
2. Imo
3. Anambra
you forgot EDO state
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by loiszandi(f): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
Plateau Jos. We have 2 flyovers. Note .
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by fatiuabdulmalik: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
hahaha what about kwara state nah. there is one in Ilorin at post office nah.
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by sirdouglas(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
diana158:

1. Lagos
2. Kano
3. Rivers
4. Ogun
5. Akwa Ibom
6. Kaduna
7. Delta
8. Oyo
9. Bayelsa
10. Sokoto
11. ondo

1. Ekiti
2. Imo
3. Anambra

Excuse me but the last time I checked, Anambra is one of the states that have flyover as of early 90s. I am sure of this cos I open eye see upper iweka flyover so how come it didn't make the list? Corruption every where!!!!
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by Tisong(m): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
Please let me correct an impression here; there is a great difference between a FLYOVER and a BRIDGE. What Enugu has r bridges not flyovers and what Akwa Ibom has are flyovers... Abi is dis fuel ish affecting una brain fuel too?
Re: "List Of Nigeria States That Own Flyover" by obaino860: 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
banme1:
Akwa ibom no get flyover op
akwaibom has,but I don't think ondo has any

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos / Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) / What Tinubu Told Us When He First Heard That Peter Obi Won In Lagos - Oyalowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.