Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,951 members, 7,852,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:51 PM

Is He Satanic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Satanic? (770 Views)

Confessions Of A Satanic Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Satanic? by mamagee3(f): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
There's this guy that always wants to have se.x and he does some strange things like come to my house secretly without telling me or anything. He also does some strange things like ask me a question and then burst a short laughter before hanging up. I don't think he goes to church either.

And then after hanging up on me, he would then call me back and continue the conversation.

Plus he always seems to know my hairstyle right after having a phone conversation. He would be like "So you look different today?" and when I ask him how he knew I look different, he would tell me I know because our heart is beating as one. I know something is really up, what could it be?
Re: Is He Satanic? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
Smh violently @ all ur useless threads...
Re: Is He Satanic? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
Stfuareugod, is she describing u cheesy
Re: Is He Satanic? by Smellymouth: 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
HateU2:

So u re now crushing on STFU...god?
Bwahahahhaha.
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is He Satanic? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
Smellymouth:

So u re now crushing on STFU...god?
Bwahahahhaha.
grin cheesy
I know how it feels bro but I still *lav* uu cheesy
Just admit u miss me and I will come back 2 ur big hands/arms again cheesy wink
Re: Is He Satanic? by Brilliantlights(m): 6:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
Washington (CNN)The commander of U.S. Cyber Command warned Tuesday that it "would not be difficult" for ISIS to conduct cyberattacks on the U.S.
Adm. Michael Rogers, who oversees the military's cyberspace operations, told the Senate Armed Services Committee that ISIS had "harnessed the power of the information arena" to propagate its ideology, recruit, move money and coordinate activity."
But he added that what concerns him the most is what happens when ISIS "starts to view cyber as a weapon system" to attack critical infrastructure in the U.S.
While Rogers acknowledged that ISIS had yet to demonstrate the skills needed to conduct such attacks, he said that "it would not be difficult" to achieve that capability.
"It's not beyond their ability if they made that decision," he said.

Rogers referenced the December cyberattack on the Ukrainian power grid, which left hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians without electricity, as an example of the type of damage a cyberattack on critical infrastructure can cause.
He also expressed concern about traditional state actors like Russia and China, saying that unlike conventional military forces where the U.S. is dominant, "cyber is one area we have to acknowledge that we have peer competitors with every bit as much capacity and capability as we do."
Re: Is He Satanic? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
MAMAGEE3 @ it again. keep degrading urself with 'low self esteem' laced threads...
Re: Is He Satanic? by Free101(m): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
Like seriously?! When op go get sense biko Ihe a ne yem nsogbu, ezigbo nsogbu!
Re: Is He Satanic? by raumdeuter: 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
radicallyblunt

Come carry your wife before she enter market
Re: Is He Satanic? by ettaetta(m): 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
raumdeuter:
radicallyblunt

lol
Re: Is He Satanic? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
raumdeuter:
radicallyblunt

Bros I hand her over to you. I don tire for her case I swear. Abeg help me continue with her from where I stop
Re: Is He Satanic? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
raumdeuter:
radicallyblunt
Gbam.
Re: Is He Satanic? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Mamagee, your matter just tire us
Re: Is He Satanic? by Bluezy13(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hehehe...

Mamagee
Re: Is He Satanic? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is He Satanic? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
mamagee3:
There's this guy that always wants to have se.x and he does some strange things like come to my house secretly without telling me or anything. He also does some strange things like ask me a question and then burst a short laughter before hanging up. I don't think he goes to church either.
And then after hanging up on me, he would then call me back and continue the conversation.
Plus he always seems to know my hairstyle right after having a phone conversation. He would be like "So you look different today?" and when I ask him how he knew I look different, he would tell me I know because our heart is beating as one. I know something is really up, what could it be?

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Christian,god And My Girlfriend Virginity Which 1 To Chose,pls Help Me. / Touching Story!!! / That Moment Bae Says You Must Do Tatoo(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.