Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Confessions Of A Satanic Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A Satanic Wife (5457 Views)

Confessions Of A Fat Girl / Confessions Of A Married Woman / Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confessions Of A Satanic Wife by AloyEmeka5: 3:09am On Nov 23, 2010
Sunday, November 21, 2010
[size=14pt]Secret confession of a satanic wife![/size]

Segun Durowaiye

I really don't mind if the whole world knows about the evil things I had done that are haunting me at the moment.

[img]http://odili.net/news/source/2010/nov/21/punch/images/pix20101121403862[1].jpg[/img]
Secret confession

For the lure of filthy lucre or money and its vanities, I had imprisoned my husband with very potent juju and voodoo for 30 years. We were married and I bore him three children who are now adults.

"My name is Kofo Farounbi. My husband was a successful banker when we met. He really had money and I enjoyed every bit of the relationship. Somehow, Satan crept into me and gripped my soul and I succumbed to his evil machinations.

"With the assistance of my socialite friends, I enveloped and imprisoned my husband with preternatural juju that turned him into a fool, just like a slowpoke. First, he willingly resigned his job and I began treating him like my slave. He would wash my undies, bras and clothes at my order. His family, even his children, often wondered why their dad had become an slowpoke, acting foolishly.

"I spent weeks outside my matrimonial home and when I came back, he would welcome me without any fuss. I dated several men in those days, including a prominent business man. I must confess I enjoyed every bit of my bizarre lifestyle. There were times I arrived from my social outings and he would be smelling because he hadn't had his bath for days and I'd order him to go and have his bath. It was that bad!

"Suddenly, a couple of years ago, some religious sects with firebrand kind of worship invited him to their prayer session and he became a new born in Almighty God! The juju that had arrested his senses for 30 years vanished and his life changed for the better and he disowned and divorced me.

"Now, I'm alone, wallowing in abject poverty and pains induced by bosom cancer. I'm getting thinner and thinner every day. I have spent my entire life savings trying to free myself from this health problem, but it has persisted. The gnawing pains of the terminal disease are killing me gradually. It seems God has meted out judgement to me."

A couple of weeks after her confession, Kofo died a painful death caused by the terminal disease.

RESPONSE FROM READERS

Trapped in the rainstorm

Dear Segun,

I read your article in SUNDAY PUNCH of September 5, 2010 entitled, 'Trapped in the Rainstorm.' It was good. You're a good writer, but your ending was in a hurry. You were so eager to end your story, which shouldn't be. When Ayo's father left the hospital, confused and walking aimlessly, I knew the story was coming to an end. Your story should keep people on their toes next time. Nice one.

Chukwuma, Festac Town, Lagos. 070326809XX.

An Eye for an Eye

Hello segun,

You're really the King of Suspense, there's no doubt about that and the recent increase in cover price of SUNDAY PUNCH is worth it. 'An eye for an eye' could be said to be jungle justice, but the so-called man of God deserves it, particularly because they think they could inherit the kingdom of God after their irreparable destructions and evil deeds. Please, keep giving us more suspense, which is just like watching video film.

Osuolale Ishola-Asanike, 080754892XX.

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/nov/21/860.html
Re: Confessions Of A Satanic Wife by Nobody: 3:12am On Nov 23, 2010
Hahahaha Nollywood do not make movies for nothing they have got a lot of inspirations in-front them.
Re: Confessions Of A Satanic Wife by Osama10(m): 3:17am On Nov 23, 2010
Shhit happensĀ  .
Re: Confessions Of A Satanic Wife by Dsense(m): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2010
Yep . . . . .POO Happens
Re: Confessions Of A Satanic Wife by MrCork26: 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2010
Satanic Wife, I bet she is Nigerian (no oofeinse) angry[/color][/b]
Re: Confessions Of A Satanic Wife by AnnMarie1(f): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2010
lol grin
Re: Confessions Of A Satanic Wife by Mygoldie(f): 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2010
wonders shall never cease. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Confessions Of A Satanic Wife by Coolabbie: 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2010
Indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Please Ladies Which Would You Prefer?? / Domestic Violence In Relationships! / How To Change Location On Hitwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.