Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,456 members, 7,843,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

My Dating Experience With Nkechi The Igbo Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dating Experience With Nkechi The Igbo Girl (1353 Views)

Share Your Funny Online Dating Experience. / Your Worst Dating Experience / My Dating Experience With Seun The Ibadan Girl (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dating Experience With Nkechi The Igbo Girl by fairlyusedpant: 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
it all started when i was in school, and the semester was about coming to an end, so i told my mother to send me money for school fees which was 30,000.

She later sent the money two days before easter, so there was this Behind badt igbo girl nkechi, i bin don dey die for am with the hope say i go catch am, but you know igbo girls na, dem too dey do shakara.

so a day before easter she told me to get something for her on easter day, i said no wahala, so on easter day, i bought her teddy bear as per say i think say she be ajebo pikin,

when she sighted me from afar, she shouted '' john na me you dey buy that doll baby for? Abeg return am sharp sharp, i resemble small pikin?''

i told her ''babe, it is what i could afford, economy is very hard''

she said ''you are very stingy and greedy, so you can't take me to mr biggs or chicken republic,

i said ''no wahala, let us reach chicken republic''

na so we waka go chicken republic, with the hope say i no go spend pass 1000 naira, see when the babe begin dey demand, i for don piss for my pant.

She said ''heys, attendant, give me 5 cartons of lacasera, 10 bucket of mr vanilla ice cream, 6 egg roll, fish roll and meat roll, 3 plates of fried rice and 5 plates of jollof rice with 7 chickens, infact mix it together, i like mixtures and add small stout,

That was how i spent upto 20,000 naira out of the 30,000 for my school fees, na so we sit down for table, she begin chop, i no know when i begin cry,

she come say ''john, are you crying?''

i said ''no, how can i cry, am a big boy, it is the aircondition, it is affecting my eyes''

after she chop finish, we begin go, she said ''goodnight john, see you tommorrow for another outing''
she commot, no kiss, no hug, no smooching, na xo my money take burn, now i am thinking of whether to meet oba akiolu of lagos so that he can throw me inside that lagos lagoon.
Re: My Dating Experience With Nkechi The Igbo Girl by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
where can I get the copy of these Nollywood film?
Re: My Dating Experience With Nkechi The Igbo Girl by Abbeyunique2(m): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
If u wanna joke or lie, do it with sense. you are called homosapien for a reason.
Re: My Dating Experience With Nkechi The Igbo Girl by Ekugbeh(m): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:
where can I get the copy of these Nollywood film?
grab ur copy now @ upper iweka road Onitsha.
Re: My Dating Experience With Nkechi The Igbo Girl by Free101(m): 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
Op, this thing dry up to the point if you move am go joke section, e no go hit.
By the way leave my sisters them make them enjoy life, na person wey chop belle-full dey hustle them. Thats why I dey manage with the non-Igbo girls I can find.
~winks~

1 Like

Re: My Dating Experience With Nkechi The Igbo Girl by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
::

Re: My Dating Experience With Nkechi The Igbo Girl by ettaetta(m): 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ok
Re: My Dating Experience With Nkechi The Igbo Girl by Yuneehk(f): 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
So Nkechi drank five cartons of lacasera eh Op Lienus Mba?? Jisike o
Re: My Dating Experience With Nkechi The Igbo Girl by Baludu1: 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
BreadandBeans:
::
This ur nose no be here ooooo lol
Re: My Dating Experience With Nkechi The Igbo Girl by chigozie1010: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Na from where u comot from sef
Re: My Dating Experience With Nkechi The Igbo Girl by Bluezy13(m): 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hmmm...

And then

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / I Derive Joy In Yabbing / Is It Right To Call Your Ex After A Breakup?? PLEASE Drop Your Opinions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.