Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Your Worst Dating Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Worst Dating Experience (14112 Views)

Share Your Dating Experience With A Sex Addict / Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch / My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Worst Dating Experience by naijaboiy: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
What could your worst dating experience be?

As a guy/girl you would have had a few outings that didn't turn out pretty well as you thought. It could be not having enough money to settle the bills after she and her friends had ordered more than enough food, or getting stranded in the restaurant after you discovered the guy couldn't pay the bills and he bailed out. How about a boring outing?

Personally I haven't had much of a bad experience but I remember one time I went to a restaurant to eat and everywhere was cool. The next thing a chick banged into the restaurant and went straight to a table where a guy and a lady were sitted. She picked up the plates of food and dropped it on the floor and was hitting the table hard while throwing cuss words after the other. It was a very embarrassing scene for the two people on the table.

The other girl managed to walk out before the security came in to drag the young lady out. So it turned out that this crazy chic was actually the girlfriend(or maybe side chic) of this guy and he went out on a date with her girlfriend. It must have been really embarrassing for them and I really respected how calm the guy was in that situation.

I remember sometime last year when I took a girl out on a date and we went to an eatery after the movies. I was short on cash so I decided to use the POS for the bills after we had eaten. It kept rejecting my card and I was confused. I tried to be calm but the signs of embarrassment were showing on my face.

It was as if she knew so she decided to save me from my misery and foot the bills. Lol...so sweet of her. cheesy

What's the worst dating/outing experience you've had? Do share with us. smiley

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
Can't remember any at the moment jurh
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by falconey(m): 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2016

i was the guy in your first epistle.

13 Likes

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by McBrooklyn(m): 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
Yeah, that was during the era of 2go when I wasted my last card on transport to go meet one girl I met on 2go and we've been dating online as at that time. But on getting there, the girl bashed me and told me I was a small boy and that I don't even have beards... _Shit happens though cool

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by dollyjoy(f): 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
grin

My worst dating experience still remains the day i went out with a guy that couldn't keep his libido in check.

Dude was shameless and have guts!!!! I have to remind him harshly after trying to pass the message across in a subtle way but he refused to heed the warning that my face isn't on my chest. Thank goodness i was with "ves money" i for win award for treker of the year.

11 Likes

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Frozeen(m): 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
Our good God knows that i haven't gone in a date before..

Okay what i'm trying to say is that if i approach you, my first words will be ''You're beautiful and i will like to fvck you'' how much do you take for a night?'' cheesy

Enough of all these dating here and there.., shey at end na fvck go end em

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Genea(f): 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
I'm here with mu seat
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
Here to read lies grin

10 Likes

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
Genea:
I'm here with mu seat
shocked

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by daewoorazer(m): 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
Street don't date......

Next question
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
i dey come grin
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by jamalnation(m): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Here to read lies grin
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Genea(f): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

shocked
wah is ya own na
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by herzern(m): 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
Frozeen:
Our good God knows that i haven't gone in a date before..
Okay what i'm trying to say is that if i approach you, my first words will be ''You're beautiful and i will like to fvck you'' how much do you take for a night?'' cheesy
Enough of all these dating here and there.., shey at end na fvck go end em

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by makydebbie(f): 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
*sips zobo*

2 Likes

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Genea(f): 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Here to read lies grin
sharrap, tell us ur own
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
*thinking* undecided
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
grin dollyjoy miss watermelon I want to read your own.

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
Genea:
sharrap, tell us ur own
you're rude. Stop behaving like all those street urchins

Go and meet hadez

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
Genea:
I'm here with mu seat

why are you all over this thread like weyrey?you want to impress naijaboiy so he can consider you.

7 Likes

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Silentscreamer(f): 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nothing worse than dating a guy who doesn't care bout ur feelings.

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Genea(f): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
PUSSYHOE:

why are you all over this thread like weyrey?you want to impress naijaboiy so he can consider you.
pussycat, biko swerve. Impress who Are u high
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Genea(f): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
you're rude. Stop behaving like all those street urchins

Go and meet hadez
lolx, don't mind da girl.. She vex me ni... Oya sorry wink
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by daewoorazer(m): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
PUSSYHOE:

Ewooooooooooooooo shocked
Fatality

2 Likes

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by daewoorazer(m): 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
Silentscreamer:
Nothing worse than dating a guy who doesn't care bout ur feelings.

As worse as the opposite ma'am

4 Likes

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by kinglekan: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Here to read lies grin

Hey babe tell us yours. tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
naijaboiy:
What could your worst dating experience be?

As a guy/girl you would have had a few outings that didn't turn out pretty well as you thought. It could be not having enough money to settle the bills after she and her friends had ordered more than enough food, or getting stranded in the restaurant after you discovered the guy couldn't pay the bills and he bailed out. How about a boring outing?

Personally I haven't had much of a bad experience but I remember one time I went to a restaurant to eat and everywhere was cool. The next thing a chick banged into the restaurant and went straight to a table where a guy and a lady were sitted. She picked up the plates of food and dropped it on the floor and was hitting the table hard while throwing cuss words after the other. It was a very embarrassing scene for the two people on the table.

The other girl managed to walk out before the security came in to drag the young lady out. So it turned out that this crazy chic was actually the girlfriend(or maybe side chic) of this guy and he went out on a date with her girlfriend. It must have been really embarrassing for them and I really respected how calm the guy was in that situation.

I remember sometime last year when I took a girl out on a date and we went to an eatery after the movies. I was short on cash so I decided to use the POS for the bills after we had eaten. It kept rejecting my card and I was confused. I tried to be calm but the signs of embarrassment were showing on my face.

[b]It was as if she knew so she decided to save me from my misery and foot the bills.[/b]Lol...so sweet of her. cheesy

What's the worst dating/outing experience you've had? Do share with us. smiley
Is your date who foot your bill a Nigerian lady?I invite a date under a mango tree at night,in a mechanic workshop or any dark spot.
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Genea:
lolx, don't mind da girl.. She vex me ni... Oya sorry wink
cheers
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
Genea:
pussycat, biko swerve. Impress who Are u high
hadez come and handle her she is going insane again.
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by KillerPriest: 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
Why would anyone venture on a date without the reassurance of material cash stuffed to the hilt in his/her wallet or purse, relying solely on POS?

After Nigerian politicians, the one thing I distrust the most are machines, or should I say, “machines in Nigeria”.

You had placed your date on a knife-edge before it even began by not thinking it necessary to carry cash on you.

I haven't had any bad dating experience; I also prefer to use the term ‘embarrasing’ for what I deduce might be your perception and definition of a bad date.

On that note, I'd say the most embarrassing dating experience I've had happened exactly three years ago on Easter Monday.

Somehow I misplaced my wallet midway into the date (it was on a beach). My wallet contained my money and credit card; my date also didn't have enough on her that could both subsidize our expenditures and take us home.

We had to walk a distance from the beach, but as fate would have it, an old secondary school cronie of mine lived around the vicinity and we didn't have to weary our feet for too long.

It was a bittersweet experience, and funnily enough, I still have a close-knit rapport with that girl. We even still make jokes about that day.

Inter alia, that experience taught me that when a girl has seen you at your worst, she either ceases to like you instantly or she loves you eternally, ditto you. The girl already had a profound liking for me prior to the date, and my blooper only enhanced my likeability—the pratfall effect.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
kinglekan:

Hey babe tell us yours. tongue tongue grin grin

alashewo don't be cutting eyes for me joor tongue tongue
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Genea(f): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
PUSSYHOE:
hadez come and handle her she is going insane again.
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Good To Double Date? / Can A Man And A Woman Be '' Just Friends''? / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.