Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,428 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

What Would You Do To This Child? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do To This Child? (771 Views)

Lol.what Could Be On This Child's Innocent Mind(pics) / Which Tribe Is This Child From? / Photo: Look At What This Child Is Doing (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do To This Child? by KIDpretty(m): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
say d truth.

Re: What Would You Do To This Child? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
Draw him closer, explain to him they arent balls but eggs, that eggs are layd by hens, and humans eat them, or sell them. Make him understand what he did was wrong and make him promise not to do so again. He is too young and naive to be crucified. Did I remember to mention how cute and fulfilled I feel talking to and playing with kids! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do To This Child? by falconey(m): 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
grin

I will hmmmmmmm
Re: What Would You Do To This Child? by Bluezy13(m): 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hmmm...

And then
Re: What Would You Do To This Child? by homeboy205: 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
Love him more, kids are blessing and that's a gift a billionaire can't buy in the open market
Re: What Would You Do To This Child? by sinaj(f): 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
Will call his father to come nd see the wonder his lil boy just did undecided

Nd drag him by his ear out of there angry

Lol just kidin grin

I will snap him first, nd wash him up smiley

U dnt cry over a spilled milk sad

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To This Child? by DonCortino: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
HIM GO CHOP SMALL BEATING!
Re: What Would You Do To This Child? by Khd95(m): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
For dis kain hardship ooo,he cant escaped witout a small mild knock on his square nawti headgringrin

Even eggs sev don cost,me wonder weither petrol nd dollar dey affect dem chickens
Re: What Would You Do To This Child? by halfricanadian(f): 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
Adorable grin
Re: What Would You Do To This Child? by halfricanadian(f): 11:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
Adorable grin.
Re: What Would You Do To This Child? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
I would hug him quickly
His innocence will melt my heart embarassed
Re: What Would You Do To This Child? by ShakurM(m): 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
We would break more eggs again cool
Re: What Would You Do To This Child? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
Why is everything I've been laying my eyes on since the beginning of today been pointing at babies? I'm smelling rat oh grin

(1) (Reply)

The Wrong Idea Women Have About Men / He Threaten To Beat His Sister Because Am Dating Her.(advice) / Operation Like My Photo Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.