Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,571 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Pastor Says I Should Seek Forgiveness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Says I Should Seek Forgiveness (358 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Says I Should Seek Forgiveness by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
I used to be a very bad person.
I did a very bad thing to my room mate back In school. Right now, I'm facing some challenges.

She doesn't want to reconcile with me and pastor says She's the only solution to my present predicament.

She's a nairalander. Do you think I should mention her name here and apologize openly.

She doesn't reply my PMS too.

This is not my real username.
I'm afraid she would expose me if I should mention her with my real username. embarassed

Urgent and mature advice pls.
Re: Pastor Says I Should Seek Forgiveness by vizkiz: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
pastor said she is the only solution to your predicament?

Which kin fake pastor be that? I thought prayer is always the only solutions to problem... Well, ask for forgiveness and if she isn't willing to forgive, move on. There is no time for iranu nowadays

1 Like

Re: Pastor Says I Should Seek Forgiveness by tripplephi: 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
Send us her username and we could apologize on your behalf. OR meet her physically and beg. OR..... USE A PRIVATE NUMBER TO CALL HER OR TEXT HER AND APOLOGIZE, OR A WEB SMS SERVICE. EVEN A WEBSITE FOR FEED CALLS CAN DO THE TRICK.

SHE WILL FORGIVE. BUT THE HURT MAY BE DEEP
Re: Pastor Says I Should Seek Forgiveness by Frei(m): 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
When the going gets tougher' you'll break the rules.... when you're ready you'll mention her so people will help beg her.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Opinion About This? / Updates On Mr Nairaland 2016 / (photo)woman 'dumps Newborn Baby In A Plastic Bag TWO HOURS After Giving Birth'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.