Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

What Is The Goal Of Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Goal Of Dating? (1905 Views)

Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Goal Of Dating? by PureWays(m): 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hello all,

I've once been a womaniser, and I remember those days was great and smooth until my priorities changed and I began to think differently..
Then, I just live my life nonchalantly without thinking about the effect my actions have on people (The ladies most of the time)..
All a Nigga wanna do back then was just to date a girl for fvck sake, literally... Lol..

Now, it's been difficult for me to date anyhow cos my ideal woman should have some qualities in order to help my Quest (Don't let me bore you with the long talk), so I choose wisely.. I might hit on a lady and all that but I really do care about her character, her standards and her intellect cos deep down there is a part of me that believes there is a chance I may Marry her (I don't date a girl I can't marry)..
My own goal of dating a lady is simple: It's Love and Marriage..

Thinking about how many guys pick up random girls to date have got me thinking.. Is it just for fvck sake, companionship or marriage?

So, I'm throwing this question out to Nairalanders:
What are your goals of dating?
What do you plan to achieve when you wanna start a relationship with a guy/lady?
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by Daniel2289(m): 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
We hav already start. N is goin to sum where
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by halfricanadian(f): 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
My goal for dating hmmmmm

is to be happy nd for marriage

Nd i love completely bt once i sense betrayer nd all i loose all d complete love if i'm convinced i giv all d love back its hard to convince me cry cry. So my goal is to b happy first nd den marriage

Before una go judge me to be happy to me is like aving a bestfrnd u love share things with encourage u even if u get a million no from millions of people dat person give u a yes a million times and many more

cry cry i am saying wat i dont even practice
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by ITbomb(m): 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
I rarely see any dating that leads to marriage, anyone that thinks that he is dating for marriage is a fool including you, O wretched OP (oya come beat me nah).

When you want to marry, get a girl for courtship of 3 to 6 months. Anything longer than that is just for fvck and house cleaner/cooking
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Relationship goals ? cheesy That's pretty hard to answer sha but aside the fact that I do it because every other person is doing it, I think its also fun sha cos you gotta act like u care even if u don't, listen even if the story is boring, blablablabla sha
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by PureWays(m): 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
halfricanadian:
My goal for dating hmmmmm

is to be happy nd for marriage

Nd i love completely bt once i sense betrayer nd all i loose all d complete love if i'm convinced i giv all d love back its hard to convince me cry cry. So my goal is to b happy first nd den marriage

Before una go judge me to be happy to me is like aving a bestfrnd u love share things with encourage u even if u get a million no from millions of people dat person give u a yes a million times and many more

cry cry i am saying wat i dont even practice
Ooh.. That's cool..
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by tobechi20(m): 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
sex sex sex
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by PureWays(m): 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
ITbomb:
I rarely see any dating that leads to marriage, anyone that thinks that he is dating for marriage is a fool including you, O wretched OP (oya come beat me nah).

When you want to marry, get a girl for courtship of 3 to 6 months. Anything longer than that is just for fvck and house cleaner/cooking
Lol.. I can see the pain masked with rudeness.
Chief: Like I said earlier, I've pretty much been in the wild, I know how things get down. Many guys (like your kind) lost hope in marriage/relationship because of some heart break they've seen or experienced, but trust me, there are still good and honest relationships..

Chasing skirt everywhere will definitely affect (negative effect) an ambitious man, believe me.. So, it's better one choose his partner wisely or stay celibate till your standard of living is great but then, it will be difficult for you to believe in True love..
Don't let me bore you with my long talk I'm sure you get my point..
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by PureWays(m): 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
pinceprinz:
Relationship goals ? cheesy That's pretty hard to answer sha but aside the fact that I do it because every other person is doing it, I think its also fun sha cos you gotta act like u care even if u don't, listen even if the story is boring, blablablabla sha
Yeah, sometimes we do that just to feel among but it has never worked..

It's better to date when you really have a purpose for it..
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by ITbomb(m): 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
PureWays:
don't let me bore you with my long talk I'm sure you get my point..
Nah, you just made me feel very sleepy, goodnight
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by Frei(m): 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
Can we all just stay single pls!
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by PureWays(m): 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
ITbomb:

Nah, you just made me feel very sleepy, goodnight
Lol.. Okay..
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by PureWays(m): 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
Frei:
Can we all just stay single pls!
Why?
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
PureWays:
Yeah, sometimes we do that just to feel among but it has never worked..

It's better to date when you really have a purpose for it..
purpose? lol... I hear you sha grin
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by PureWays(m): 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
pinceprinz:

purpose? lol... I hear you sha grin
Yeah, purpose.
I know what you thinking, lol.. I'm not trynna preach here..
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by Frei(m): 11:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
PureWays:
Why?
too much lamentation about relationships from this generation... but if we can all stay single' we would all be happy... no need to complain about your spouse, gf, bf.... it would be like the good old days when our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out!
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 06, 2016
PureWays:
Yeah, purpose. I know what you thinking, lol.. I'm not trynna preach here..
No , you don't know what I'm thinking.
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by PureWays(m): 12:05am On Apr 06, 2016
pinceprinz:

No , you don't know what I'm thinking.
Okay.
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by PureWays(m): 12:06am On Apr 06, 2016
Frei:
too much lamentation about relationships from this generation... but if we can all stay single' we would all be happy... no need to complain about your spouse, gf, bf.... it would be like the good old days when our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out!
How do you suggest we procreate?
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by Frei(m): 12:16am On Apr 06, 2016
PureWays:
How do you suggest we procreate?
Lol hmmmm.... easy na' the sex thing would be on... but the I love you shii' won't be involved....
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by Gebbson007(m): 4:48am On Apr 06, 2016
wink cheesy ;Dprimary goal: fr love secondary goal:married university goal: sexprimary goal: fr love secondary goal:married university goal: sexprimary goal: fr love secondary goal:married university goal: sex
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by judey1992(m): 5:37am On Apr 06, 2016
hmmmmm @OP, am just dating this pump attendant so that i can get fuel quicker and cheaper.
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by PureWays(m): 7:04am On Apr 06, 2016
Gebbson007:
wink cheesy ;Dprimary goal: fr love
secondary goal:married
university goal: sexprimary goal: fr love
university goal: sex
primary goal: fr love
university goal: sex
Ooh.. Okay..
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by PureWays(m): 7:05am On Apr 06, 2016
judey1992:
hmmmmm @OP, am just dating this pump attendant so that i can get fuel quicker and cheaper.
grin
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by utenwuson: 7:34am On Apr 06, 2016
everybody knows the primary aim of dating is to furk even if we all want to pretend, all d talk (lies), gift, care n d rest must lead to one thing "furk"
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by LuveU2(f): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2016
To love and be loved.
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 06, 2016
To fvck and be fvcked! It's a Win-Win situation
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by onstelly(f): 7:52am On Apr 06, 2016
ITbomb:

Choi just like your name, your mouth na bomb too
Can't stop laughing
The part that cracked me up is O wretched OP
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 06, 2016
LuveU2:
To love and be loved.
Gimme a chance make i love you nau?
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by Adaeze003(f): 9:45am On Apr 06, 2016
ITbomb:

So you just pick a random girl for courtship or how?
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by Ekehwinz: 10:04am On Apr 06, 2016
I date for the purpose of marriage which must not necessarily mean that sex will be involved. For me, dating is a learning process where i get to know whether to acquire her or let her go.
Re: What Is The Goal Of Dating? by PureWays(m): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
LuveU2:
To love and be loved.
What's the essence of love if it's gonna hurt i.e When it doesn't lead to anything productive?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please She Needs Your Opinion!!! / Guys, How Does It Feel Dating a Short Lady ? / Is It True That Ethiopians Hate Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.