Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Is It True That Ethiopians Hate Nigerians? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Ethiopians Hate Nigerians? (1902 Views)

Why Do Ethiopians Marry Black People / Why Do Ethiopians Like To Date And Marry Other Blacks / Why Are Ethiopians So Deadly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Ethiopians Hate Nigerians? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
I had an interesting conversation with a close friend who traveled through Adis Ababa on his way back from Israel.

An Ethiopian travel guide warned them to be careful of their interactions with Ethiopians especially "toasting" their babes because according to her, most Ethiopians hate Nigerians.

I was really surprised because ive heard of the hated South Africans have for Nigerians but not Ethiopians.

Is it true?
And if it is why?
Any Ethiopians in the house or Nigerians who have experienced any such hostility?

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ethiopians Hate Nigerians? by lomprico(m): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
Why dint you ask ur friend? Wetin concern us?. undecided
Re: Is It True That Ethiopians Hate Nigerians? by Bluezy13(m): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lemme consult iffa
Re: Is It True That Ethiopians Hate Nigerians? by fotadmowmend(m): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Google is your friend
Re: Is It True That Ethiopians Hate Nigerians? by sexylogan(m): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
I had Ethiopian neighbors many years ago. Their father was an oil expatriate. Their mother used to warn her sons to stay away from naija girls because she believed all Nigerian girls are wayward and gold-diggers.

I guess she concentrated too much on her sons because i used to kpansh her eldest daughter in my BQ when her mom was not around cool

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Ethiopians Hate Nigerians? by Pablo212: 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
We hate them too.. case closed

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That Ethiopians Hate Nigerians? by Smellymouth: 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
Who cares?

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Ethiopians Hate Nigerians? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
sexylogan:
I had Ethiopian neighbors many years ago. Their father was an oil expatriate. Their mother used to warn her sons to stay away from naija girls because she believed all Nigerian girls are wayward and gold-diggers.

I guess she concentrated too much on her sons because i used to kpansh her eldest daughter in my BQ when her mom was not around cool

undecided See ur life?
Re: Is It True That Ethiopians Hate Nigerians? by Micromaker23: 10:17am On Feb 03, 2023
I had an interesting conversation with a close friend who traveled through Adis Ababa on his way back from Israel.

An Ethiopian travel guide warned them to be careful of their interactions with Ethiopians especially "toasting" their babes because according to her, most Ethiopians hate Nigerians.

I was really surprised because ive heard of the hated South Africans have for Nigerians but not Ethiopians.

Is it true?
And if it is why?
Any Ethiopians in the house or Nigerians who have experienced any such hostility?

truth be told bro , Ethiopians do not like Nigerians, I heard a conversation with one sometime ago and she said it to me openly that her people (Ethiopians) do not like Nigerians. Bro I laughed at her because I have never seen myself liking them for once , there women are pretty no doubt but they are very very very poor , and poverty mentality has finished them , I have never liked them for the fact that they feel they are African half cast and they easily fall for white men and don't like to mingle with blacks , if you see an Ethiopian marrying a black man they must have met abroad , Ethiopians to me have nothing to offer and I have never considered them to be Africans for long , they way they talk, admire an Ethiopian girl online and mingle with her in person you will surely regret , and pretty as they are they have poor hygiene, all that glitters are not gold , so if they hate Nigerians who cares , I personally do not like them and don't even have any intent to mingle with them . They are too locked and backwards , na just name old name Dem get . A friend of mine told me he travelled to Ethiopia and this people's hospitality was very horrible at a point they nearly even bit him up . Well I told him he is a fool for going to such a place , I know they don't like Nigerians and as a Nigerian I don't like them either . So bro if you want to hear the fact truely yes they don't like you as a Nigerian, and you are not supposed to like them either . There are places that don't worth visiting.

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That Ethiopians Hate Nigerians? by kelspinall(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2023
their wahala

(1) (Reply)

Should She Give Money To Her Husband To Fokk A Whoore? / What's Wrong With These Pictures? Part II : She's Got A Lot Of Front! / “I Am So Good In Bed He Keeps On Leaving His Wife At Home To Crawl In My Bed”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.