Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation (30578 Views)

David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion / Nigerian Soldiers Train With UK Royal Troops. PICS / Presidency To Probe Nigerians Named In Panama Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by ofwest: 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
datola
I have said it before that I was already listening to one of the wailers at my back saying that why is it only PDP I did not know you are the one
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by DaBullIT(m): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
Doubleagent008:
the data has not been fully decrypted and analyzed so I read. it a 2.6 TB of data released on Sunday. think about the machinery that encrypted it then now imagine the work needed to decrypt and analyse it.
mind you, the Nigerian factor will still come in ( rumours). names will start coming out that even the person who owns and holds the list can find there.

The last paragraph is the reason why i am replying you , i still maitain that the official leak source , a webpage dedicated to this leak does not contain any other information , by the way , it's not paper file, everything will be on a webpage and there are filters, there's been no new update from the original source, at least pending more release so i am baffled where all these names are coming from , that's all
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by DaBullIT(m): 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
I am yet to read Saraki's release

haildeji:
What you got was just a small part. Remember they got 11million or so copies. Some have access to a lot more than was released. Why do you think Saraki released a statement about it if it was only ibori

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by DaBullIT(m): 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
I know , new names will spring up , but for now , on the official leak source, there's only one name from Nigeria and It's Ibori , if it's updated i will see it and there won't be any need for arguments , but until then , only one name is still on the official page
Dottore:

I read that the leak contains about more than 2tera bytes of data and 11million documents. So don't be surprised when new names spring up. These people have robbed this country dry
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by DaBullIT(m): 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
You people talking as if we are actually discussing paper documents, on the official page , there's filter by country , i filtered Nigeria and only the name i can see is IBori , i understand it's a large file , but until the remaining files are updated on the site , only one name is there

Simple
franciskaine:
not even one individual can consummate that file. Terabytes of data, dats too much.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by DaBullIT(m): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
Thank you o , I pointed the same out , i have over 30 mentions from people insulting me , there's official site and i can be sorted by country , why are people soo Daaft ?? only one name is still there as at 3 mins ago and time now is 2;31 PM wednesday April 6th All these names i am seeing here and there are not on the leaks (YET)

Fedayeen:
i just went through the international journalist website and i only saw ibori name.

Where did the Nation get their news from
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
datola:
Why is the Panama Leakes and their foreign media partners targeting only PDP members?

This fight is partial and not acceptable to gullible Nigerian youths.

Modified:
A lot of kids on Nairaland have quoted me saying I am accusing Panama of being partial and only targeting only PDP members.

These are the classic examples of the gullible Nigerian youths who cry wolf where there is none and don't know what sarcasm is in English language.

@Kyase, thank you for getting the message.
So messi is now PDP?
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Kyase(m): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
charliboy654:

So messi is now PDP?
Was wondering too my brother.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by AKAKAK(m): 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
So Saraki is a PDP member
datola:
Why is the Panama Leakes and their foreign media partners targeting only PDP members?

This fight is partial and not acceptable to gullible Nigerian youths.

Modified:
A lot of kids on Nairaland have quoted me saying I am accusing Panama of being partial and only targeting only PDP members.

These are the classic examples of the gullible Nigerian youths who cry wolf where there is none and don't know what sarcasm is in English language.

@Kyase, thank you for getting the message.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Tinyemeka(m): 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
DaBullIT:

You people never cease to amaze me , I read the official source of the link and i am saying that's the only name on there , That of James Ibori , i have been refreshing and there's no new information there

I am not trying to defend anyone , i am just saying what i have seen and what i know , I am sure if they want to distribute information, they will not send it in a USB, they will send a link to whoever the recipient is and the link from the official source is what i have , if you do not understand me , do not bother to quote me , i have had enough for this crab and bull

This man. smiley

Encrypted information. It would rather be sent as an email bearing the encrypted files or even USB (depends). You say you posted link from the 'official source', why is Ibori the only listed Nigerian there, when Saraki has also been implicated?

Before you go spouting off as an authority on a subject, be sure to have ample knowledge of said subject.

The attached pic was screenshot from Wikipedia.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Papers

Do well to read through and learn. smiley Na play things we dey o, abeg. No offense.

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by jojo1man(m): 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
shaddoww:

http://thenationonlineng.net/mark-named-in-panama-papers-with-uk-properties/
iceland priminister resigned due to public presure
Why iS our labor union not mobilising the masSes to protest and force these thieves we have. In government out?
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by SamiraF: 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
There are Panama Papers, and then there are Premium Times Papers. El Rufai Premium Tales and Embellishers to be exact!
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by olajigaolamide: 10:22am On Apr 07, 2016
David mark will always be among

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post / Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.