Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,332 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: (7449 Views)

Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! / Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF / Nigeria: IHRC Cautiously Welcomes Inquiry Findings Into Nigeria Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by GodnGold: 9:10am On Apr 06, 2016
christinie:

Is that the right spelling for that word?
Lol,is correct love!
Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by Sirsubway1: 9:21am On Apr 06, 2016
christinie:
Have you started or is it later?

Get well soon dear

2 Likes

Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by Tonydeeb(m): 9:25am On Apr 06, 2016
...and you got all these infos how?...imp!.
Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by asEdeyHOT: 9:31am On Apr 06, 2016
Why is it that most people from IPOB land are mentally disturbed?

Go and tell your father to submit an application as a domestic servant in Aso Rock since u claim that there are none from the SE

Okike Abiama help these IPOB yoots

christinie:
All my points are correct. Some news media will soon report it because it is already an open secret in Aso Rock.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by illmatic101(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2016
Sirsubway1:
Many are mad but few are roaming.

And the main madman is in Aso Rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by Goke7: 11:43am On Apr 06, 2016
christinie:
Your president wakes up by 2pm daily leadibg to fuel scarcity,forex crises, gross unemployment etc and you are there playing politics?

oya go and wake him up by 4am nah, you guys only make noise online, nothing more

1 Like

Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by francizy(m): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Why don't u do the investigation first? Can't you at least show us the pictures of the black cats?

People with fish brain e.g. Buhari, are the main problem we have in this country.

Fixed.. cool
Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by francizy(m): 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
asEdeyHOT:

Go and tell your father to submit an application as a domestic servant in Aso Rock since u claim that there are none from the SE

I must say that I envy these IPOB youths! What other bigoted Nigerians couldn't see from a mountain due to their unparalleled bigotry, IPOB youths saw it why lying on the floor.. It pays to be sensible tho.. cool

1 Like

Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by tola9ja: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
christinie:
Our Aso Rock findings revealed certain shocking secrets about Buhari. Just when we thought we had heard it all:

1. Buhari wakes up daily by 2pm unless there is a special function he needs to attend:

Can you imagine that Buhari is hardly in his office the few times he visits Nigeria? Buhari does not get out of his bed before 2.pm.

2. Buhari lives on medications and energy drinks and hardly eats.

Buhari has a big bag full of medications of all types which he takes every other hour. His freezers are always stocked up with energy drinks. He can't stay for two hours without taking them unless he's in a function.

3. Buhari is obsessed with black cats:

Buhari has black cats all over his house in Duara and in Aso Rock and they drink expensive milk and bottled water. He does not joke with them and whenever any of his cats has a new baby without all black hair he orders his domestic aids to throw it away.

4. There is no SE or SS person among Buhari's domestic helps in Aso Rock and this is happening for the first time since Aso Rock was built. All the past heads of states that occupied that villa had helps from all parts of Nigeria. Buhari warned his domestic that he does not want to see anyone affiliated to both SE and SS especially SE around him.

I know zombies will ask what about the Igbo appointees and Ministers but that is a different ball game. All eyes are on him so he can't jettison SE and SW publicly the way he really wanna do.

Is Buhari mentally capable to lead Nigeria or he really wants people's dogs and baboons to be soaked in blood

I appeal to the Mods not to close this thread, but rather to investigate these weird findings.

1 Share

Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by magicalx(m): 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
I will watch this thread
Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by christinie(f): 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
Keep hating yourself. We are already planning a revolution. It won't be long.

Goke7:

oya go and wake him up by 4am nah, you guys only make noise online, nothing more
Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by christinie(f): 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
Are you OPC or Boko Haram? Answer me before I reply you.

asEdeyHOT:

Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by christinie(f): 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
You didn't answer the question.

You are ashamed of yourself right?

Sirsubway1:

Get well soon dear
Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by christinie(f): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
Punch and Channels are investigating this news as we speak. SAHARAREPORTERS already know about it...mu.

Tonydeeb:
...and you got all these infos how?...imp!.
Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by christinie(f): 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
Exactly but we will soon kick him out of there. Soon.

illmatic101:

And the main madman is in Aso Rock
Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by christinie(f): 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
Yeah.

francizy:

Fixed.. cool

1 Like

Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by christinie(f): 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
OPC and Boko Haram will cry after reading this comment.

francizy:

I must say that I envy these IPOB youths! What other bigoted Nigerians couldn't see from a mountain due to their unparalleled bigotry, IPOB youths saw it why lying on the floor.. It pays to be sensible tho.. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by Goke7: 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
christinie:
Keep hating yourself. We are already planning a revolution. It won't be long.

you are the one hating as you guys are condemned to perpetual wailing till when you are tired.

When you start the revolution, kindly notify us. Empty boasts as usual
Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by christinie(f): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
You hate yourself by supporting a brain dead president to lead nigeria to doom. No fuel, no power supply, no forex, no jobs, no infrastructural facilities and you are there claiming zombie.

Goke7:

you are the one hating as you guys are condemned to perpetual wailing till when you are tired.

When you start the revolution, kindly notify us. Empty boasts as usual
Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by Goke7: 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
christinie:
You hate yourself by supporting a brain dead president to lead nigeria to doom. No fuel, no power supply, no forex, no jobs, no infrastructural facilities and you are there claiming zombie.

and the past president was not brain dead abi? we would have elections by 2019 so you can have another chance to vote in your preferred candidate, until then this propaganda of yours is not going anywhere.
Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by christinie(f): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
Let's even assume that the past president is as guilty as you claim, didn't APC promise us change?

GEJ made Nigeria the best economy in Africa. Nigerian economy was excellent during the last dispensation.

Goke7:

and the past president was not brain dead abi? we would have elections by 2019 so you can have another chance to vote in your preferred candidate, until then this propaganda of yours is not going anywhere.
Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by gentleheart1(f): 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
Came here to read comments.
Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by salam1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
TPAND:
APC e-goons will take you down. Zombies are irrational thinkers, they won't let you have rest with this thread.

But I know one of your point is correct.

The energy drink and stash of medicine.
wailers on d loose
Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by S1rsubway1: 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
christinie:
You didn't answer the question.

You are ashamed of yourself right?

I am only ashamed on your behalf cos you are killing yourself slowly with much hate, spreading false news just to bring another person down, yours will come soon.

1 Like

Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by christinie(f): 1:21am On Apr 07, 2016
Is Buhari competent?

Read Psalm 109:17 before cursing yourself.

S1rsubway1:

I am only ashamed on your behalf cos you are killing yourself slowly with much hate, spreading false news just to bring another person down, yours will come soon.
Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by S1rsubway1: 2:06am On Apr 07, 2016
christinie:
Is Buhari competent?

Read Psalm 109:17 before cursing yourself.

Hateful being, continue....

1 Like

Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by christinie(f): 5:56am On Apr 07, 2016
Have you read the Bible verse? GOD BLESS YOU.

S1rsubway1:

Hateful being, continue....
Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by omobaekiti: 7:01am On Apr 07, 2016
christinie:
Same way I felt when I first heard it till I was provided with proofs.

And you would be arrested if you lay the proof to your claims here ba? You really need to go to bar beach so that those prophet there will help you exorcise the demons tormenting you...Pele olorun a WO e san.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by millhouse: 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hia
Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by mindtricks: 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
christinie:
Our Aso Rock findings revealed certain shocking secrets about Buhari. Just when we thought we had heard it all:

1. Buhari wakes up daily by 2pm unless there is a special function he needs to attend:

Can you imagine that Buhari is hardly in his office the few times he visits Nigeria? Buhari does not get out of his bed before 2.pm.

Buhari has a big bag full of medications of all types which he takes every other hour. His freezers are always stocked up with energy drinks. He can't stay for two hours without taking them unless he's in a function.

Buhari has black cats all over his house in Duara and in Aso Rock and they drink expensive milk and bottled water. He does not joke with them and whenever any of his cats has a new baby without all black hair he orders his domestic aids to throw it away.

4. There is no SE or SS person among Buhari's domestic helps in Aso Rock and this is happening for the first time since Aso Rock was built. All the past heads of states that occupied that villa had helps from all parts of Nigeria. Buhari warned his domestic that he does not want to see anyone affiliated to both SE and SS especially SE around him.

I know zombies will ask what about the Igbo appointees and Ministers but that is a different ball game. All eyes are on him so he can't jettison SE and SW publicly the way he really wanna do.

Is Buhari mentally capable to lead Nigeria or he really wants people's dogs and baboons to be soaked in blood

I appeal to the Mods not to close this thread, but rather to investigate these weird findings.

Sad if true

1 Like

Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by christinie(f): 12:15am On Apr 08, 2016
Nothing but the truth.

mindtricks:

Sad if true
Re: 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: by mildflame: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
christinie:

Who is bankrolling this gibberish?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeosun Wants CBN To Extend BVN To Micro Finance Banks / President Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Failure- Oby Ezekwesili / President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR Being Mobbed In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.