Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? (1793 Views)

15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) / Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by amzee(m): 7:43am On Apr 06, 2016
Most Nigerian ladies are mere economic parasites, wandering about like lost souls in search of financial salvation.

TRUE/FALSE

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by ojnnaco(m): 7:48am On Apr 06, 2016
If they is something more Parasitic than Parasite I will like to describe them as such . They will flash you and when u call them they will in turn ask you to send them card of which they won't call u with that. Hungry every time of the day.
I once overheard a girl telling her boyfriend somethings on phone initially I taught it was a prayer request to God until I heard Bye I love you and don't forget .....I just can't imagine what 2016 is turning into ?

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by falconey(m): 7:50am On Apr 06, 2016
angelberry viewing , she has something to say,
Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 06, 2016
amzee:
Most Nigerian ladies are mere economic parasites,
wandering about like lost souls in search of financial
salvation.

TRUE/FALSE
Yes. How far with your sister? Is she also a Nigeria lady grin
Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 06, 2016
falconey:
angelbe.rry viewing , she has something to say,
I have nothing to say, good morning!
Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by falconey(m): 7:54am On Apr 06, 2016
Angelberry:
I have nothing to say, good morning!

morning , sometimes I just thank GOD I'm not a lady because of Nigerian guys criticism.
Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by pennytration(m): 7:56am On Apr 06, 2016
The parasitic women r not to blame. It is the stvpid guys who spend money on women who is neither their wife nor their fiancee that deserve to be smacked.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by ifex370(m): 7:58am On Apr 06, 2016
Not all.. My gf for example spends more on me
Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by dollyjoy(f): 7:58am On Apr 06, 2016
ojnnaco:
If they is something more Parasitic than Parasite I will like to describe them as such . They will flash you and when u call them they will in turn ask you to send them card of which they won't call u with that. Hungry every time of the day.
I once overheard a girl telling her boyfriend somethings on phone initially I taught it was a prayer request to God until I heard Bye I love you and don't forget .....I just can't imagine what 2016 is turning into ?
actually,some guys are worse than girls in terms of leeching.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by dharay88: 7:59am On Apr 06, 2016
n0t all tho...
Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 06, 2016
Yes thats why you should go foreign.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by onstelly(f): 8:01am On Apr 06, 2016
Fedayeen:
God bless you
Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 06, 2016
onstelly:

God bless you
some boys come online to mess up because they have complex issues offline
Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by Calebosko(m): 8:04am On Apr 06, 2016
True,ones u av them ur curency wil never be d same with dorlar
Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by Strahovski1(m): 8:06am On Apr 06, 2016
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by onstelly(f): 8:07am On Apr 06, 2016
Fedayeen:
some boys come online to mess up because they have complex issues offline
Am telling you
Some will call us hoes and gold digger forgetting they have sisters too

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by Godfullsam(m): 8:08am On Apr 06, 2016
What do you expect when all you want from them all the time is sex undecided with no assurance that you will end up marrying them...

Of course they will use every means to drain your lask kobo before you dump them for another victim undecided

FACT: Ladies are gold diggers while guys are hoe diggers.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by tolzy90(m): 8:08am On Apr 06, 2016
I taya my brother
Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 06, 2016
onstelly:

Am telling you
Adolescents strutt here much so i think their sense of maturity is still at the lowest ebb.

Don't take them serious because in real life they don't even have the balls to walk up to you
Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 06, 2016
Everyday a new topic aimed at insulting nigeria girls comes out.
No wonder Linda Ikeji, Rita dominic, Genevive Nnaji etc have shown that they can do without men or husband.

leave Nigeria girls alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 06, 2016
falconey:

morning , sometimes I just thank GOD I'm not a lady because of Nigerian guys criticism.
I don't comment on such threads, I only view and move to the next thread

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 06, 2016
Here we go again,

Kids
Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by pbs4real(m): 8:54am On Apr 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Everyday a new topic aimed at insulting nigeria girls comes out.
No wonder Linda Ikeji, Rita dominic, Genevive Nnaji etc have shown that they can do without men or husband.

leave Nigeria girls alone.
mayb u shld be joining them as wel,shw us u can do witout a husband

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 06, 2016
thank God am not a parasite.
Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by amzee(m): 10:03am On Apr 06, 2016
Fedayeen:

I don't have a sister.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by amzee(m): 10:07am On Apr 06, 2016
onstelly:

Am telling you

I don't have a sister.
Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 06, 2016
amzee:

I don't have a sister.
what about a mother
Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by amzee(m): 10:09am On Apr 06, 2016
Angelberry:
I don't comment on such threads, I only view and move to the next thread

What have you just done now?

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by amzee(m): 10:11am On Apr 06, 2016
Fedayeen:
what about a mother
She's EXCEPTIONAL
Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 06, 2016
amzee:

She's EXCEPTIONAL
No she is Female. There is no sacred cow. You need to show her your post and see if she is proud of you

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by layla129(f): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2016
Hmm from gold diggers to parasites...it is well
Re: Do You Agree That Most Nigerian Girls Are Mere Economic Parasite? by onstelly(f): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2016
amzee:

I don't have a sister.
But you have ur mum
You will have a wife tomorrow
And definitely a beautiful daughter
So stop calling women hoe is not right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ill-mannered Lady / What is your favorite Love Making Position? / Romance: 8 Hard Facts Every Realistic Guy Should Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.