Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) (2091 Views)

Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by kriss15: 8:31am On Apr 06, 2016
Pls Nairalanders , Join me to Celebrate My Fiancee,
My love,
My Angel,
My Switest.
My one and Only as she is a Year Older Today. Happy Birthday Switest!
More Years of Celebration Ahead of us.

2 Likes

Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 06, 2016
Happy birthday to her kiss

1 Like

Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 06, 2016
Happy birthday to her. She is really pretty.

Is she a nurse?
Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by gentlesinna(m): 8:41am On Apr 06, 2016
Hmmmmm so so ugly

Anyway happy birthday to her.
But oga wen do u intend to marry her?
Abi na wen she don finally reaach her menopause?bcs as I dey see her so she no b pikin again 0oo0.abeg tek d fiancee tin to another level bfor we go start dey hear say....
Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by vjsmiles: 8:41am On Apr 06, 2016
Decker:
Is she a nurse?
must she be a nurse to be pretty..
your assertion though
Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by ChappyChase: 8:42am On Apr 06, 2016
Happy BirthDay to her... Op abeg give me her number make I send her Birthday recharge card...
Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 06, 2016
vjsmiles:
must she be a nurse to be pretty..

your assertion though

No, the first picture has her wearing a white outfit that's similar to a nurse's apron. So I assumed that maybe she is one.
Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by Maxity02(f): 8:47am On Apr 06, 2016
happy birthday to her
Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by Abduljohn(m): 8:49am On Apr 06, 2016
Happy birthday to her.

Hope why u no attach ur own pics atleast for us to know u
Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by halfricanadian(f): 8:49am On Apr 06, 2016
Pretty woman kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 06, 2016
Aww such a pretty lady HBD to her
Op look after her oh or else angry grin..
Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by kriss15: 8:51am On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=Decker post=44449668]Happy birthday to her. She is really pretty.
Is she a nurse?[/quo Yea She is a Nurse
Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by kriss15: 8:51am On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=Decker post=44449668]Happy birthday to her. She is really pretty.
Is she a nurse?[/quo Yea She is a Nurse
Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by walearoy(m): 8:51am On Apr 06, 2016
gentlesinna:
Hmmmmm so so ugly

Abi na wen she don finally reaach her menopause?bcs as I dey see her so she no b pikin again 0oo0.abeg tek d fiancee tin to another level bfor we go start dey hear say....

FOOL
Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by kaziblake(f): 8:57am On Apr 06, 2016
gentlesinna:
Hmmmmm so so ugly

A man talking like a child undecided.
Is your fiancee more beautiful than her.
Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by chericleo(f): 9:03am On Apr 06, 2016
gentlesinna:
Hmmmmm so so ugly

. What u c as being ugly is seen as beauty in d eyes of odas u dnt av to show urself or b insulting. angry
Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by onstelly(f): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2016
Happy birthday to her
Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by gentlesinna(m): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2016
Haahaahaahahhahahaahahaha jst gotten der attention lolzzzzz
chericleo:
. What u c as being ugly is seen as beauty in d eyes of odas u dnt av to show urself or b insulting. angry
Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by gentlesinna(m): 9:11am On Apr 06, 2016
Lmfao. Lolzzz GOD BLESS u
walearoy:

FOOL
Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by gentlesinna(m): 9:12am On Apr 06, 2016
Ahhhhh my crush y are u talkin to me lik dis naa.abi na bcs I jst wan manage u?
kaziblake:
A man talking like a child undecided.
Is your fiancee more beautiful than her.
Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by sweetheart01(f): 9:16am On Apr 06, 2016
Decker:
Is she a nurse?
...hey deck!I thought u deactivated?undecided
Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by kaziblake(f): 9:18am On Apr 06, 2016
gentlesinna:
Learn how to talk pls undecided,you are a man.
Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by sweetheart01(f): 9:19am On Apr 06, 2016
gentlesinna:

hip!hip!hip!...... hurraaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!grin...sweet birthday to her ooo
Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 06, 2016
sweetheart01:

...hey deck!I thought u deactivated?undecided

No I didn't, sweetheart. I am still here.
Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by sweetheart01(f): 9:33am On Apr 06, 2016
Decker:

No I didn't, sweetheart. I am still here.
....were did u hide den,cos I don't see ur post?undecided
Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 06, 2016
sweetheart01:

....were did u hide den,cos I don't see ur post?undecided

I was busy. I had really important stuff to do offline and I wanted to avoid distraction.

Did you miss me?
Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by gentlesinna(m): 9:38am On Apr 06, 2016
My dear I dnt care wot so ever u say to me,all I knw is dat u re stil my crush
kaziblake:
Learn how to talk pls undecided,you are a man.
Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by sweetheart01(f): 9:44am On Apr 06, 2016
Decker:

I was busy. I had really important stuff to do offline and I wanted to avoid distraction.

Did you miss me?

...oh!...I thought as much!..I hope it went well tho..

yea I did miss u...if not I won't notice ur absencesmiley

i bet u don't know me.smiley
Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by Maxi112: 9:45am On Apr 06, 2016
happy birthday
Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 06, 2016
sweetheart01:

...oh!...I thought as much!..I hope it went well tho..

yea I did miss u...if not I won't notice ur absencesmiley

i bet u don't know me.smiley

Yea it did. Thanks.

Honestly I don't. Who are you?
Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by sweetheart01(f): 9:57am On Apr 06, 2016
Decker:

Yea it did. Thanks.

Honestly I don't. Who are you?

...dis is my alternate acc tho,was served ban in d first!

well I won't like dem to know its me,will give u a clue....my main monicker starts wif R...

can u figure it out?smiley
Re: Join Me To Wish My Fiancee Happy Birthday (pics) by kriss15: 10:07am On Apr 06, 2016
Thank you all for for the good wishes. I know she will be happy to read ur messages.
Very soon by Gods grace we will be on a higher level and you all will be invited.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Animals Can You See in This Picture / Never Try This With A Lady During Sex .( 26+) / Must Read : See The Despirate Things Nigerian Girls Do To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.