Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Married, But In Love With Someone Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married, But In Love With Someone Else (2171 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married, But In Love With Someone Else by JoseR: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2009
I have been married for almost 4 years. We do not have a bad marriage but I have found a very old childhood friend, that i grew up with. She lives far from me, but through emails and phone calls, we have falling in love with each other through time. I feel like i want to be with my childhood friend, but I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?
Re: Married, But In Love With Someone Else by lawma(m): 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2009
no suggestions, stay wit ur family
Re: Married, But In Love With Someone Else by galatico(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2009
Goosh!!! How could you post such a ridiculous post!!! Where you blind when you went to the altar with your husband? So people still get married without acatually loving each other
Re: Married, But In Love With Someone Else by Phemour: 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2009
lawma:

no suggestions, stay wit ur family

Gbam
Re: Married, But In Love With Someone Else by iwefactria: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2009
devil is at work.what God has join together let no man put asunder.Please,save your marriage
Re: Married, But In Love With Someone Else by DanWaziri(m): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2009
Jose R.:

I have been married for almost 4 years. We do not have a bad marriage but I have found a very old childhood friend, that i grew up with. She lives far from me, but through emails and phone calls, we have falling in love with each other through time. I feel like i want to be with my childhood friend, but I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

We (guys) all have pictures of ex-es and still dream about that Bolanle in primary 6 that we could not grow the liver to toast back then, but then we grow up. You have a good marriage, is it worth losing over some fairly-used "toto" that you would soon discard when the next "childhood friend" calls?

P.S. To Bolanle - I am all grown up now and my email is hornydude@justkidding dot com grin
Re: Married, But In Love With Someone Else by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2009
iwefactria:

devil is at work.what God has join together let no man put asunder.Please,save your marriage

one day the devil will charge many of you to court for slander.
Re: Married, But In Love With Someone Else by MrWaters: 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2009
Danger ahead
Re: Married, But In Love With Someone Else by spoilt(f): 4:45am On Sep 17, 2009
Your childhood friend seems alluring huh?
I pity you. grin
Re: Married, But In Love With Someone Else by dammiecool(m): 8:10am On Sep 17, 2009
@poster
Guy u be confirmed Alagbere angry
Re: Married, But In Love With Someone Else by izeek(m): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2009
DanWaziri:

We (guys) all have pictures of ex-es and still dream about that Bolanle in primary 6 that we could not grow the liver to toast back then, but then we grow up. You have a good marriage, is it worth losing over some fairly-used "toto" that you would soon discard when the next "childhood friend" calls?

P.S. To Bolanle - I am all grown up now and my email is hornydude@justkidding dot com grin

dude even though u said it in a funny way, u got the problem solved.

bros how many old flames u wan re-ignite? i can imagine if i have to tow ur line, i wud be outa my marriage longer than i wud be in it.

where did u hear that in marriage u wud be in love at all times? there are times u have trying periods, or when u fall out of love,
but bro the issue here is that as at the time u decided to settle down, she was the only woman worth giving ur life to.
that should count for something.
Re: Married, But In Love With Someone Else by smooooooth: 8:27am On Sep 17, 2009
grown up man talking bout childhood crush. i sicerely think u shld stop thinking with your d**k!
Re: Married, But In Love With Someone Else by Kelvinj(m): 8:49am On Sep 17, 2009
4 realy dis guy is tinking wit his d**k,
so when u were saying i do i do u no rmb say u go see ur childhood toto. Ewu!
Re: Married, But In Love With Someone Else by sayso: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2009
i know what this mens but believe me it is trouble,don't do it
Re: Married, But In Love With Someone Else by yme1(f): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2009
stick to your wife
dont be surprise that all you have for this childhood friend is just infatuation
and believe me most people takes infatuation to be love most times
Re: Married, But In Love With Someone Else by henryhemon(m): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2009
@poster,
Stick your dick into your wife's pussy.simple learn to love your wife man,it wouldn't do you good when you go back to your childhood flame.
Re: Married, But In Love With Someone Else by mafolayomi(f): 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2009
grin grin grin. @ Davidlan, u ar case smiley smiley
Re: Married, But In Love With Someone Else by frank317: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2009
@poster, follow your heart. If you think taking a chance with your childhood love will make u happier, why not take the chance. But b like a chess player. first of all determine the consequences of your action before going ahead.

i will ask u to seek happines at all times, life is only lived once. why stay with your wife if u are not happpy with her.

are u living life for urself or your wife?
Re: Married, But In Love With Someone Else by Evawyt: 8:28am On Sep 18, 2009
@poster stop deciving the girl, what u feel for her is lost not love ,get out of ur marriage and be with her if u truly love her.there is no excuse that u are married and still in love with a single lady thereby blocking her chance of bein in ur position some day.
Re: Married, But In Love With Someone Else by CrazyMan(m): 9:17am On Sep 18, 2009
@Poster.

Why must you break your home simply because you ran into an old childhood friend. . .you should know that such an action would be classified as stupidity of the greatest size.

Secondly, how much do you know this girl? Is she worth you sacrificing your marriage over? Don't decieve yourself thinking you know her much simply because you were childhood friends years back; you must know that people change.

And finally, I would suggest that you stick to your wife; remember your marriage vows; those vows shouldn't be taken lightly because they attract great punishment when they get broken.
Re: Married, But In Love With Someone Else by CrazyMan(m): 9:20am On Sep 18, 2009
@Poster.

Why must you break your home simply because you ran into an old childhood friend. . .you should know that such an action would be classified as stupidity of the greatest size.

Secondly, how much do you know this girl? Is she worth you sacrificing your marriage over? Don't decieve yourself thinking you know her much simply because you were childhood friends years back; you must know that people change.

And finally, I would suggest that you stick to your wife; remember your marriage vows; those vows shouldn't be taken lightly because they attract great punishment when they get broken.
Re: Married, But In Love With Someone Else by chidipupay(m): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2009
@poster
How would fill if your wife comes back one day and tells you, she saw her childhood friend and they are in love. and blah blah blah. just the way you did. Don't you reason One thing is for sure. if you definately leave your marriage for this girl, definately you will also leave her for another childhood friend. Why not love ur wife. and see her as your african queen? or is dat too difficult for you to do?
Re: Married, But In Love With Someone Else by sexyLeamon(f): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2009
You need to get your priorities straight. You are a married man. Sure, all the attractive people in the world still exist. But, you are married and have boundaries that you don't need to cross. Try focusing on your wife. I am sure she would love to receive all the attention and affection that you are trying to give to this your childhood friend. It is alright to dream and have fantasies but it is not always a good ideal to act on them. but anyway its ur life hun, you decide
Re: Married, But In Love With Someone Else by zignor(m): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2009
I feel like i want to be with my childhood friend,

After 4 years again, you will see another older childhood friend tongue tongue tongue

sipping my brand cool cool cool
Re: Married, But In Love With Someone Else by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2009
dont be a fool. the grass is not always greener on the other side.
Re: Married, But In Love With Someone Else by DrLorenz1(m): 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2009
@poster

This is your first post and you come up with this? From what i read, i deduced and confirmed that you've already made up your mind to have an affair with your childhood friend. U prolly came in here to ease your conscience. Well if you want my advice, what you feel is not love but infatuation.

When it wears off (if it wears off), you'll be the fool at the end of the day. BTW, did you ever ask yourself what you'd do if she gets married. Surely you don't expect her to remain single just for you, except you want to divorce ur wife or prolly run away from here.
Re: Married, But In Love With Someone Else by whitesturd(f): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2009
Think with ur brain and seek spiritual help. grin

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Taking Things Too Far? / Should God Be Blame For Us Being Ugly / LOVE TEXT (sms Messages) Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.