Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,716 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial (26186 Views)

Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki / Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele / Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by Dannyset(m): 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
Lol
Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
grin we(youths of this nation) are solidly behind saraki, nothing will happen to him.

1 Like

Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by Dannyset(m): 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin we(youths of this nation) are solidly behind saraki, nothing will happen to him.

Oga be carevul

3 Likes

Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by Ohammadike: 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
Some of the converted dollars from BDC's and Saraki's GTBank accounts were wired to American Express Services Europe Ltd by the defendant.

Another £1,516,000 (Pounds Sterling) allegedly wired by Saraki into his foreign account according to Prosecution Witness 1, Michael Wetkas.

1 Like

Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by bigerboy200: 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Lawan and his unity group will never produce the SP even if Saraki is removed today.
Are u God??

4 Likes

Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by Pataki: 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
Saraki deposited $10,000 in his bank account - 18 times in one day!

Jesuuuuuu! shocked

8 Likes

Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by cktheluckyman: 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
Pataki:

Jesuuuuuu! shocked

Is that a crime?

1 Like

Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by ogaJona(m): 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
Umu Igbo why are we the only one saupporting Saraki? Even his people in Kwara state have opposed him, but we Igbos are the only one supporting him. Let us stop disgracing our tribe
U know dey tire?
Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by cktheluckyman: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
Kyase:

Saraki can never be removed, that was your statement last year, what changed now.

What has changed? Has Saraki been removed now?
Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by beautyfunke(m): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
Pataki:

Jesuuuuuu! shocked
but this is not called stealing or corruption in Nigeria
Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by cktheluckyman: 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
bigerboy200:

Are u God??

I am not God but the election of the senate president is a game of numbers
Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by agabusta: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Is that a crime?

He is trying to maneuver money laundering eyes.
Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by Pataki: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Is that a crime?

Go and ask the incompetent buffoon that once told you stealing is not corruption.
Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by Pataki: 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
beautyfunke:
but this is not called stealing or corruption in Nigeria

What is it called? Street smartness?

1 Like

Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by jaybee3(m): 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Is that a crime?
It's highly suspicious because it's a deliberate attempt to circumvent an EFCC trigger that would have normally occurred if the transfer was aggregated and done at once
Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by King44(m): 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
Xonology:
he is not Igbo, he is a Yoruba kid using Igbo moniker
in a nutshell you also support Saraki and I wish that picture I am seeing is nt real bt if real, that guy is so on point

4 Likes

Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by beautyfunke(m): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
Pataki:

but its called GOVT POCKETMONEY
Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by Eugenebueze: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
They are just playing in the court cos they know the truth about the whole thing.
Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by tomakint: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
Pataki:

Pataki padi mi where have you been all these years....say me well to Payless ..... . cheesy cheesy
Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
Xonology:
he is not Igbo, he is a Yoruba kid using Igbo moniker
I gosi gom na ihe nwaeze. Kwuru bu eziokwu.......ihere gi na emezim
Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by beautyfunke(m): 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
Igbo cant rule Nigeria because of LOVE OF MONEY

3 Likes

Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by flokii: 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
Saraki should just resign..

dunno why Africans lack integrity and self-respect.. not just Nigeria, buh blacks generally

they no just get shame

4 Likes

Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by flokii: 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
beautyfunke:
Igbo cant rule Nigeria because of LOVE OF MONEY

Don't say that..

I will vote for one with credible past (probably schooled abroad or somtin).. just that the credible ones don't go into politics

they prefer to stay lowkey, read books and all.. na d dull rich ones full their politics

I love yeebos (forget bigo*ry).. more reason why I can't afford to see them leave

d "South" bond strong I guess

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by HomoSapiien: 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
Pataki:

Jesuuuuuu! shocked
Oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh

My

Gooooooooooooooooooooood shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by Charly68: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
I hope these senators won't ridicule the nation with their corrupt fellowship political abracadabra ..what will happen if the chairman rules that the senate president be sent to prison pending the determination of other matters ? I hope they will do the needful & respect the senate institution before their shameful conducts become a worldwide eyesore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by mentorandfriend(m): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
More updates please.
Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by contactlenz: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2016

Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by Lukmann(m): 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
Kyase:

Saraki can never be removed, that was your statement last year, what changed now.

Na change change the change grin
Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by sexytyga(m): 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=Hagm0nd post=44453887] After cct is through with saraki the guy will voluntarily pick the upper bunk in kanu's cell... Naso E go be IJN
Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by sexytyga(m): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=Hagm0nd post=44453887] After cct is through with saraki the guy will voluntarily pick the upper bunk in kanu's cell... Naso E go be IJN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Faces Of The Thugs That Stole Imo APC Congress Result Sheets (VIDEO) / South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit / Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.