Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,356 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial (26188 Views)

Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki / Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele / Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by P0intBlank(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
We Igbos should stop supporting Saraki, arent we ashamed of ourselves? Oginni? Now these jobless IPOB youths are already protesting in support of Saraki. SMH

Don't generalise jo. What is the percentage of Igbos supporting him? I'm sure you know that's a rented crowd. However, they are entitled to their opinions and do not speak for the majority.
Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
you are NOT IGBO.

ChetaNwaeze:
Umu Igbo why are we the only one saupporting Saraki? Even his people in Kwara state have opposed him, but we Igbos are the only one supporting him. Let us stop disgracing our tribe
Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by Donnetimmy(m): 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
greenify:
My guy Ogbeni Aregbesola and Osun state nah child's play to Bukola Saraki and Kwara. How old is Osun state and how old is Kwara. Kwara state supposed to be one of d best state in Nigeria, if not because of the Sarakis dat retards d development of d state.
The people of Osun state can't hide their pains dat is why they voice out for people to know what is Aregbesola is inflicting pains on them. They are not cowards like kwara. Kwarans including d governor are afraid of Bukola Saraki dat is why they are quiet. If anybody talk against him or go against Saraki in kwara u are a goner. Suffering and smiling mode in kwara state.
You can't compare kwara state salary scale to Osun state. Somebody from kwara can stone whoever is supporting Bukola Saraki at this time.
I schooled in kwara dat is y I know what is happening there.

you said the truth bro, I was born n breed in kwara

1 Like

Re: Updates-Day 2 Of Bukola Saraki Trial by aafin3: 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq wwqwww qwq qwwwq qwww qwwwq qqw qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qwq qwwwq qwq qw q wwqwww qwwq qwerty www.hmc-israel.org.il[qq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qq qqqqqqqqq=jmichlins post=44454775]As we no get light and petroleum make you guys keep me updated [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads / Abdullahi Adamu Should Resign As APC National Chairman - The Nation / Unrelated Pictures Used To Falsely Depict Peter Obi's Demolition Of A Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.