Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... (5521 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by analice107: 7:47am On Apr 08, 2016
impossible27:
if they slay more infidels. They will aquire +72 virgins on top grin
I heard that if a woman kills a Muslim, he won't enter heaven, and because they need to acquire those virgins, the worst thing you can do to a Muslim especially the terrorists is give a woman a gun and have her go after them, they run like mad.

Can you imagine? If I, as a woman kills an Islamic, he won't enter their heaven, Wow.
Women kill the Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by analice107: 8:03am On Apr 08, 2016
stonemasonn:
The only thing the great ancient people of the middle east bequeathed to us is religion of domination and deception. Judaism, Christianity and Islam. They created nothing but they took and perverted almost everything in the name of the god of the heavens. Remove these 3 and the world will experience true peace.
You keep making the mistake. Islam is not an Abrahamic religion.
If anyone insists, they should post Muhammed's genealogy that links him with Abraham.
Mohammed claimed a lot of things,and because people were under his spiritual hypnotism, whatever he said, they accepted.
As a matter of fact, the idea of him being a descendant of Abraham was sold to him, first by the Catholic convert, Waraqa bin Nawal, his first wife/Sugar mummy's Cousin, who later became his tutor. It was Waraqa who helped him with Jedu-Christian angle of Islam.
When the Genealogy idea was sold to him, at first he rejected it. He was told if he accepted it, his religion will have credibility.
Like a lot suggestions suggested to him, he accepted. The Muslims who are very good in lying picked it up and started shouting. People like Al Tabari and Al Asad, started struggling to fabricate names, changing Jewish Biblical names into Arabic names. They tried the genealogy but failed along the line.
So pls, post Muhammed's genealogy.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by Annunaki(m): 8:19am On Apr 08, 2016
analice107:

I heard that if a woman kills a Muslim, he won't enter heaven, and because they need to acquire those virgins, the worst thing you can do to a Muslim especially the terrorists is give a woman a gun and have her go after them, they run like mad.

Can you imagine? If I, as a woman kills an Islamic, he won't enter their heaven, Wow.
Women kill the Muslims.

Yeah, some countries like israel understand this terrorist mentality and they have special forces constituted by women strictly for fighting islamic terrorists. Of course the islamists are scared shitless of fighting them else they loose their 72 imaginary virgins if they get killed by any of them.
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by Blackfire(m): 8:23am On Apr 08, 2016
Annunaki:

Yeah, some countries like israel understand this terrorist mentality and they have special forces constituted by women strictly for fighting islamic terrorists. Of course the islamists are scared shitless of fighting them else they loose their 72 imaginary virgins if they get killed by any of them.

just enter a plane filled it with pigs then drop it on them as a woman, nna men that is the real hell.
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by Annunaki(m): 8:50am On Apr 08, 2016
Blackfire:

just enter a plane filled it with pigs then drop it on them as a woman, nna men that is the real hell.

grin grin cheesy islam is such a delusional and pathetically sick religion. cheesy
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by analice107: 9:42am On Apr 08, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Cc KB524 Demmzy15 lexiconkabir
[size=15pt]

Are muslims religious??
A lot are. And that is why every muslim is a potential terrorist.

Being religious does not make u a good person or a bad person automatically, it simply makes u religious based on the religion u profess. A religious Buddhist is a far better person than a religious muslim... I will explain..

What does it mean to be a religious muslim??

Answer: A religious Muslims believe in marrying kids aka paedophilia, bigamy, sex slavery, beating their wives, fighting less and greater jihad, killing apostates, not drinking of alcohol when anyone is watching, collecting jizyah from non-muslims, oppressing women with hijab, burka in 45degrees celcuis heat, and muslim men dressing and growing dirty beards like the dead 7th century Arab sex addict and paedophile mohammed.

According to religious Muslims this is following mohammeds examples means and that's what being religious means to them.

[/size]

Have u ever slept with a child? Robbed a caravan,
Raped a married woman who you killed her
people, slept with your son's ex wife, beheaded
people, bought or sold a slave, killed someone
who insulted you. If you have never done this
then you are a better person than mohammed.

Mohammed was a very intelligent con man and false prophet who got rich and amassed women through terror and al taqiyya. Like modern day false pastors who sleep with peoples wives and buy mansions but far worse.
@OPS this is what it means to he religious according to Islam. If muslims were not this religious, the world will be at peace, Muslims will not be migrating in droves to other lands. The infidels you guys kill are the places u can't stay away from.
Stewpid people

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by orunto27: 9:43am On Apr 08, 2016
Heaven is in Trust for Christians.
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by analice107: 9:47am On Apr 08, 2016
Annunaki:

Why won't Nigerian Army train women to fight boko haram? If a woman with a gun puts a terrorists on the run, then send them women.

Can u just imagine that? When a man kills them, they will go straight to heaven where virgins are waiting, but when a woman kills them, down to hell where Allah and Muhammed are.
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by Annunaki(m): 10:11am On Apr 08, 2016
analice107:

Why won't Nigerian Army train women to fight boko haram? If a woman with a gun puts a terrorists on the run, then send them women.

Can u just imagine that? When a man kills them, they will go straight to heaven where virgins are waiting, but when a woman kills them, down to hell where Allah and Muhammed are.

The biggest problem mitigating against fighting islamic terrorism is the refusal to acknowledge that it is an islam induced problem. Muslim leaders are in denial whilst the rest of the world choose to be politically correct. All it takes to defeat islamic terrorism is to study what inspires them in the quoran and the hadith, the solution to the problem will then become crystal clear.
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by Demmzy15(m): 10:46am On Apr 08, 2016
Annunaki:

Usman dan fodio was a filthy terrorist just like shekau, bin Laden, al baghadi and mohamed. He spread the curse off islam across northern Nigeria and today that region remains the most backward and retrogressive in the country.
You know your problem? You just make mouth while you have nothing upstairs. May challenge to you is let us debate Uthman Dan Fodio and his efforts to spread Islam compared with how Christianity came to Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by Annunaki(m): 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
Demmzy15:
You know your problem? You just make mouth while you have nothing upstairs. May challenge to you is let us debate Uthman Dan Fodio and his efforts to spread Islam compared with how Christianity came to Nigeria!

I take up the challenge, open the thread and call my attention to it. I will certainly enjoy taking you to the cleaners whilst you make a big foool of yourself and expose islam the more.
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by parisbookaddict(f): 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
Annunaki:

Welcome back dear, missed ya smiley kiss

Hope u are doing fine. Keep up the good work
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by Demmzy15(m): 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
Annunaki:

I take up the challenge, open the thread and call my attention to it. I will certainly enjoy taking you to the cleaners whilst you make a big foool of yourself and expose islam the more.
grin grin OK then!
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by Annunaki(m): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
Demmzy15:
grin grin OK then!

I am waiting. cool
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by Blackfire(m): 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
Annunaki:

I take up the challenge, open the thread and call my attention to it. I will certainly enjoy taking you to the cleaners whilst you make a big foool of yourself and expos
e islam the more.

Is it usman Dan fodio or usman dan Polio ... because the scourge of his actions is still been felt today .

1 Like

Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by Annunaki(m): 6:45am On Apr 09, 2016
Blackfire:

Is it usman Dan fodio or usman dan Polio ... because the scourge of his actions is still been felt today .

Can you imagine them eulogising a terrorists like dan fodio It's tantamount to their great grand children eulogising Shekau hundred years down the line if islam still exists.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by mustymatic(m): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
analice107:

You keep making the mistake. Islam is not an Abrahamic religion.
If anyone insists, they should post Muhammed's genealogy that links him with Abraham.
Mohammed claimed a lot of things,and because people were under his spiritual hypnotism, whatever he said, they accepted.
As a matter of fact, the idea of him being a descendant of Abraham was sold to him, first by the Catholic convert, Waraqa bin Nawal, his first wife/Sugar mummy's Cousin, who later became his tutor. It was Waraqa who helped him with Jedu-Christian angle of Islam.
When the Genealogy idea was sold to him, at first he rejected it. He was told if he accepted it, his religion will have credibility.
Like a lot suggestions suggested to him, he accepted. The Muslims who are very good in lying picked it up and started shouting. People like Al Tabari and Al Asad, started struggling to fabricate names, changing Jewish Biblical names into Arabic names. They tried the genealogy but failed along the line.
So pls, post Muhammed's genealogy.
Yes, indeed there are many links. I quote as follows:
In the Old Testament, Genesis, 21:21 it is said: "He (Prophet Ishmael) dwelt in the Wilderness of Paran; and his Mother took a wife for him from the land of Egypt."
Psalm 83: 4-6 talks about the enemies of among others Ishmaelites, and Hagrites (Hagar being the mother of Prophet Ishmael).
Psalm 84: 4-6 "4. Blessed are those who dwell in your House; They will still be praising You. 5. Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, whose heart is set on the pilgrimage. 6. As they pass through the valley of Baca. They make it a spring; The rain also covers it with pools."
There are several interesting points in the above verses. The name Baca could be Hebrew whereas the word Makkah is Arabic. Added to this the fact that there is a designated House of God built by Abraham,
peace be upon him , in Makkah where yearly pilgrimage was performed from the time of Abraham and Ishmael, peace be upon them both , even to this day. The valley of Baca could indeed be the same as the valley of Makkah. The above verses seem to place Hagar, Ishmael and their children in the valley of Makkah where Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessing of God be upon him , was born.
Isaiah, 21:12-17 mentions "12 ... In the forest in Arabia you will lodge ... 15 For they fled from the swords , from the drawn sword, from the bent bow, and from the distress of war." (Probable connection with the enemies mentioned in Psalm 83: 4-6 quoted above; also settlement in Arabia is confirmed; the verse 16 which follows, also confirms these verses are about Ishmaelites, Kedar being the 2nd son of Prophet Ishmael).
"16. For thus the Lord ... all the glory of Kedar will fall. 17. And the remainder ... people of Kedar will be diminished ... "
Isaiah 42:1-13 - These are very moving verses about "God's elect servant" who will bring forth justice to the Gentiles. A point worth noting is that Gentiles are the non-Jews and it was confirmed by Jesus, peace be upon him , that he was sent to the Jews. Moreover Muhammad, peace and blessings of God be upon him , is consistently named by God as Mustafa which means 'elected' and ' Abd' which means 'servant'. Prophet Muhammad always referred to himself consistently as the 'Servant of God'. The above verses cannot be about Jesus, peace be upon him , as many Christians believe, for at least two reasons. Firstly, the Christians and the Catholics describe him as the son of God and not the servant of God; whereas Prophet Muhammad is known exclusively as the Servant and the Messenger of God. Secondly, Jesus was sent exclusively to the Jews whereas Prophet Muhammad was sent among the Gentiles.
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by analice107: 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
mustymatic:

Yes, indeed there are many links. I quote as follows:
In the Old Testament, Genesis, 21:21 it is said: "He (Prophet Ishmael) dwelt in the Wilderness of Paran; and his Mother took a wife for him from the land of Egypt."
Psalm 83: 4-6 talks about the enemies of among others Ishmaelites, and Hagrites (Hagar being the mother of Prophet Ishmael).
Psalm 84: 4-6 "4. Blessed are those who dwell in your House; They will still be praising You. 5. Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, whose heart is set on the pilgrimage. 6. As they pass through the valley of Baca. They make it a spring; The rain also covers it with pools."
There are several interesting points in the above verses. The name Baca could be Hebrew whereas the word Makkah is Arabic. Added to this the fact that there is a designated House of God built by Abraham,
peace be upon him , in Makkah where yearly pilgrimage was performed from the time of Abraham and Ishmael, peace be upon them both , even to this day. The valley of Baca could indeed be the same as the valley of Makkah. The above verses seem to place Hagar, Ishmael and their children in the valley of Makkah where Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessing of God be upon him , was born.
Isaiah, 21:12-17 mentions "12 ... In the forest in Arabia you will lodge ... 15 For they fled from the swords , from the drawn sword, from the bent bow, and from the distress of war." (Probable connection with the enemies mentioned in Psalm 83: 4-6 quoted above; also settlement in Arabia is confirmed; the verse 16 which follows, also confirms these verses are about Ishmaelites, Kedar being the 2nd son of Prophet Ishmael).
"16. For thus the Lord ... all the glory of Kedar will fall. 17. And the remainder ... people of Kedar will be diminished ... "
Isaiah 42:1-13 - These are very moving verses about "God's elect servant" who will bring forth justice to the Gentiles. A point worth noting is that Gentiles are the non-Jews and it was confirmed by Jesus, peace be upon him , that he was sent to the Jews. Moreover Muhammad, peace and blessings of God be upon him , is consistently named by God as Mustafa which means 'elected' and ' Abd' which means 'servant'. Prophet Muhammad always referred to himself consistently as the 'Servant of God'. The above verses cannot be about Jesus, peace be upon him , as many Christians believe, for at least two reasons. Firstly, the Christians and the Catholics describe him as the son of God and not the servant of God; whereas Prophet Muhammad is known exclusively as the Servant and the Messenger of God. Secondly, Jesus was sent exclusively to the Jews whereas Prophet Muhammad was sent among the Gentiles.
Is this the genealogy of Muhammed? Are you actually quoting the Bible to give the genealogy of Muhammed? Is he a Jew? If you go quoting this scriptures to validate anything about Muhammed, you will be making him a contemporary of Christ? I hope u know the theif was born 600years after Christ?
See, I need to see some thing like, Mutalab, begat Abdullah, Abdullah, begat Muhammed. Something in the line, down to Abraham.
Stop lying thief.
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by mustymatic(m): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
analice107:

Is this the genealogy of Muhammed? Are you actually quoting the Bible to give the genealogy of Muhammed? Is he a Jew? If you go quoting this scriptures to validate anything about Muhammed, you will be making him a contemporary of Christ? I hope u know the theif was born 600years after Christ?
See, I need to see some thing like, Mutalab, begat Abdullah, Abdullah, begat Muhammed. Something in the line, down to Abraham.
Stop lying thief.
U be mumu i swear, this thread ain't about that....the bible itself is not authentic. I am just showing u irrespective of its manipulative verses

Yes. There are several citations in the Bible prophesying the coming of Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessing of God be upon him . Isaiah 42:4 says, "He will not fail nor be discouraged, till he has established justice in the earth." The Ministry of Jesus, peace be upon him , lasted only three years and at the time of his departure from this world it could not be truthfully said that 'he established justice in the earth'. However, Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of God be upon him , preached for 23 years and most certainly 'established justice in the earth' before he departed from the earth. It is therefore reasonable to conclude that verses 1-13 refer to the coming of Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of God be upon him .
Deuteronomy 18:18 "I will raise for them a Prophet like you (Moses) from among their brethren and will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them, all that I command him."
Let me make some comments about the above: Christians believe that this is a reference to Jesus, peace be upon him . One important word here is "Prophet". Christians believe Jesus is the son of God not a prophet of God. Another important word is "brethren". If it were Jesus the word would have been "children" because Jesus, peace be upon him , came from the children of Isaac. Since Ishmael, peace be upon him , was the brother of Isaac, peace be upon him , the reference is therefore to the children of Prophet Ishmael,
peace be upon him , who will be brethren to the children of Isaac, peace be upon him . Again the only Prophet from the brethren of the Jews and the Christians was Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of God be upon him . The next important phrase is " ... like you (Moses)". Even a cursory comparison will show us that Jesus, peace be upon him , was very unlike Prophet Moses, peace be upon him . Prophet Moses' birth was natural whereas the birth of Jesus was miraculous without a father, to a virgin, peace be upon her. Prophet Moses married and had children, Jesus did not marry and of course did not have any children. The ministry of Jesus,
peace be upon him , lasted three years and did not see the laws of God establish in his time. Prophet Moses, peace be upon him , preached the law of God for many decades and saw in his time, the law of God established. Comparing Prophet Moses, peace be upon him , with Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of God be upon him , brings out an amazing similarity. Muhammad's birth was natural, he was married and had children; preached the law of God for 23 years and saw in his own time God's Law established in his land.
The phrase: "I will put My words in his mouth", takes on great significance because Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of God be upon him , was unlettered; he did not know how to read or write. Normally God would put the message in the Prophet's mind. In this case attention is drawn towards "words" being put into the "mouth". Prophet Muhammad's sayings as well as eye witness accounts describe his receiving the verses of the Holy
Qur'an , and his tongue moving with the words being put in his mouth.
Turning to the New Testament, let us look at John 14:15-16. It says: "15. If you love Me, keep My commandments. 16. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another 'comforter' (helper in other versions), that he may abide with you forever." Also John 15:26-27, John 16:5-8 and John 16:12-14.
Jesus, peace be upon him , spoke the Gospel in his native language which is Aramaic. The earliest translations were in Greek. It is very very interesting that the Greek word which was eventually translated into English as "Comforter" (Helper) is "Parqaleeta " and the meaning of this word is "one whom people praise exceedingly". It does not mean "the Holy Ghost" which is what we are told the so called "Comforter" means. I do not have the slightest clue as to how this meaning was given to the word Parqaleeta . What is even more fascinating is the fact that the name Muhammad has exactly the same meaning as Parqaleeta "one whom people praise exceedingly"! One of my friends wrote very beautifully in his book about the meaning of the word Muhammad: "The most praised one. He is praised upon earth and in the heavens, from the beginning to the end, by men jinn and angels, rocks and trees and animals, by prophets before him since Adam, by saints until Doomsday. As all of this cannot give him due praise, we beg God to praise him. He is the only One who truly knows the value and the mystery of His Muhammad and He is the only One who can truly praise him." The celestial name of Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of God be upon him , is Ahmad. I will quote from the Holy Qur'an about the connection of Prophet Muhammad with the Bible as follows:
"And remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! why do ye vex and insult me though ye know that I am the apostle of Allah (sent) to you?' Then when they went wrong Allah let their hearts go wrong: for Allah guides not those who are rebellious transgressors.
"And remember Jesus the son of Mary said: 'O Children of Israel! I am the Prophet of Allah (sent) to you confirming the Law (which came) before me and giving glad Tidings of a Prophet to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad.' But when he came to them with Clear Signs they said 'This is evident sorcery!' "
— Al-Qur'an 61:5-6
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by analice107: 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
mustymatic:

U be mumu i swear, this thread ain't about that....the bible itself is not authentic. I am just showing u irrespective of its manipulative verses

Yes. There are several citations in the Bible prophesying the coming of Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessing of God be upon him . Isaiah 42:4 says, "He will not fail nor be discouraged, till he has established justice in the earth." The Ministry of Jesus, peace be upon him , lasted only three years and at the time of his departure from this world it could not be truthfully said that 'he established justice in the earth'. However, Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of God be upon him , preached for 23 years and most certainly 'established justice in the earth' before he departed from the earth. It is therefore reasonable to conclude that verses 1-13 refer to the coming of Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of God be upon him .
Deuteronomy 18:18 "I will raise for them a Prophet like you (Moses) from among their brethren and will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them, all that I command him."
Let me make some comments about the above: Christians believe that this is a reference to Jesus, peace be upon him . One important word here is "Prophet". Christians believe Jesus is the son of God not a prophet of God. Another important word is "brethren". If it were Jesus the word would have been "children" because Jesus, peace be upon him , came from the children of Isaac. Since Ishmael, peace be upon him , was the brother of Isaac, peace be upon him , the reference is therefore to the children of Prophet Ishmael,
peace be upon him , who will be brethren to the children of Isaac, peace be upon him . Again the only Prophet from the brethren of the Jews and the Christians was Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of God be upon him . The next important phrase is " ... like you (Moses)". Even a cursory comparison will show us that Jesus, peace be upon him , was very unlike Prophet Moses, peace be upon him . Prophet Moses' birth was natural whereas the birth of Jesus was miraculous without a father, to a virgin, peace be upon her. Prophet Moses married and had children, Jesus did not marry and of course did not have any children. The ministry of Jesus,
peace be upon him , lasted three years and did not see the laws of God establish in his time. Prophet Moses, peace be upon him , preached the law of God for many decades and saw in his time, the law of God established. Comparing Prophet Moses, peace be upon him , with Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of God be upon him , brings out an amazing similarity. Muhammad's birth was natural, he was married and had children; preached the law of God for 23 years and saw in his own time God's Law established in his land.
The phrase: "I will put My words in his mouth", takes on great significance because Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of God be upon him , was unlettered; he did not know how to read or write. Normally God would put the message in the Prophet's mind. In this case attention is drawn towards "words" being put into the "mouth". Prophet Muhammad's sayings as well as eye witness accounts describe his receiving the verses of the Holy
Turning to the New Testament, let us look at John 14:15-16. It says: "15. If you love Me, keep My commandments. 16. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another 'comforter' (helper in other versions), that he may abide with you forever." Also John 15:26-27, John 16:5-8 and John 16:12-14.
Jesus, peace be upon him , spoke the Gospel in his native language which is Aramaic. The earliest translations were in Greek. It is very very interesting that the Greek word which was eventually translated into English as "Comforter" (Helper) is "Parqaleeta " and the meaning of this word is "one whom people praise exceedingly". It does not mean "the Holy Ghost" which is what we are told the so called "Comforter" means. I do not have the slightest clue as to how this meaning was given to the word Parqaleeta . What is even more fascinating is the fact that the name Muhammad has exactly the same meaning as Parqaleeta "one whom people praise exceedingly"! One of my friends wrote very beautifully in his book about the meaning of the word Muhammad: "The most praised one. He is praised upon earth and in the heavens, from the beginning to the end, by men jinn and angels, rocks and trees and animals, by prophets before him since Adam, by saints until Doomsday. As all of this cannot give him due praise, we beg God to praise him. He is the only One who truly knows the value and the mystery of His Muhammad and He is the only One who can truly praise him." The celestial name of Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of God be upon him , is Ahmad. I will quote from the Holy Qur'an about the connection of Prophet Muhammad with the Bible as follows:
"And remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! why do ye vex and insult me though ye know that I am the apostle of Allah (sent) to you?' Then when they went wrong Allah let their hearts go wrong: for Allah guides not those who are rebellious transgressors.
"And remember Jesus the son of Mary said: 'O Children of Israel! I am the Prophet of Allah (sent) to you confirming the Law (which came) before me and giving glad Tidings of a Prophet to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad.' But when he came to them with Clear Signs they said 'This is evident sorcery!' "
You know why you crying so much? The world doesn't believe you. Only muslims believe muslims. Why aren't Christians shouting trying to fix themselves beside Islam?

U call me mumu, u call the the Bible corrupt and not authentic but still quote from it. Who is the mumu now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by mustymatic(m): 1:51am On Apr 10, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Cc KB524 Demmzy15 lexiconkabir
[size=15pt]

Are muslims religious??
A lot are. And that is why every muslim is a potential terrorist.

Being religious does not make u a good person or a bad person automatically, it simply makes u religious based on the religion u profess. A religious Buddhist is a far better person than a religious muslim... I will explain..

What does it mean to be a religious muslim??

Answer: A religious Muslims believe in marrying kids aka paedophilia, bigamy, sex slavery, beating their wives, fighting less and greater jihad, killing apostates, not drinking of alcohol when anyone is watching, collecting jizyah from non-muslims, oppressing women with hijab, burka in 45degrees celcuis heat, and muslim men dressing and growing dirty beards like the dead 7th century Arab sex addict and paedophile mohammed.

According to religious Muslims this is following mohammeds examples means and that's what being religious means to them.

[/size]

Have u ever slept with a child? Robbed a caravan,
Raped a married woman who you killed her
people, slept with your son's ex wife, beheaded
people, bought or sold a slave, killed someone
who insulted you. If you have never done this
then you are a better person than mohammed.

Mohammed was a very intelligent con man and false prophet who got rich and amassed women through terror and al taqiyya. Like modern day false pastors who sleep with peoples wives and buy mansions but far worse.

Maybe this is not in the Bible?
2. 1 Samuel 15:3,8
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.' " … He took Agag king of the Amalekites alive, and all his people he totally destroyed with the sword.(NIV)

1. Hosea 13:16
Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword, their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open. (NRSV)
Make ready to slaughter the infidel’s sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and possess the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21)
Then I heard God say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.” (Ezekiel 9:5)

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. (Numbers 31:17-18)

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by Medicis(m): 5:47am On Apr 10, 2016
mustymatic:

Maybe this is not in the Bible?
2. 1 Samuel 15:3,8
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.' " … He took Agag king of the Amalekites alive, and all his people he totally destroyed with the sword.(NIV)

1. Hosea 13:16
Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword, their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open. (NRSV)
Make ready to slaughter the infidel’s sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and possess the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21)
Then I heard God say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.” (Ezekiel 9:5)

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. (Numbers 31:17-18)

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)
@analice ask u a simple question, and u stylishly avoided it. Let me ask u again. You claim the bible is not authentic, why quote from it And secondly show us the genology of Mohammed. No diversion tactics pls.
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by mustymatic(m): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2016
Medicis:
@analice ask u a simple question, and u stylishly avoided it. Let me ask u again. You claim the bible is not authentic, why quote from it And secondly show us the genology of Mohammed. No diversion tactics pls.
That genealogy of the Bible was written by men, the quran and Hadith are OK too, so am not here to provide that.
Here is what i believe is authentic

`Abd Allah ibn `Abbas narrated Muhammad said;

"The descendants of `Imran, mentioned in Allah's saying, ‘Allah did choose Adam and Nuh, the family of Ibrahim, and the family of `Imran above all people,-' [Quran 03:33] are the believers among sons of Ibrahim, `Imran, Yasin and Muhammad"
— Related by Bukhari.
Wathilah ibn al-Asqa narrated tMuhammad said;

"Indeed Allah chose Isma'il from the progeny of Ibrahim, chose the Banu Kinanah over other tribes from the children of Isma'il; He chose the Banu Quraish over other tribes of Kinanah; He chose Banu Hashim over the other families of the Quraish; and He chose me from Banu Hashim."
— Related by Muslim and Tirmidhi.

Muhammad was descended from Adnan. Tradition records the genealogy from Adnan to Muhammad comprises 21 generations. Various genealogies of Adnan up to Isma'il have been narrated. Adnan was the ancestor of the Adnani Arabs of northern, central and western Arabia and a direct descendant of Isma'il. It is not confirmed how many generation are between them, however Adnan was fairly close to Isma'il. Isma'il had twelve sons who are said to have become twelve tribal chiefs throughout the regions from Havilah to Shur (from Assyria to the border of Egypt).

Genealogists differ from which son of Isma'il the main line of descent came, either through his eldest son Nabut, or his second son Qedar who was the father of the North Arabian Qedarite tribe that controlled the region between the Persian Gulf and the Sinai Peninsula. Genealogists also differ in the names on the line of descent. You believe in the bible I believe in the Quran and Sunnah (Hadith)

Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by mustymatic(m): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
analice107:

Women kill the Muslims.
Normal christian reasoning, so u heard, you listen to pastors instead of jesus.. How ridiculous is your statement, and always boasting n degrading other tribes, I wonder wat ur tribe is, u r representing them really...Follow Jesus closely and be a Muslim
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by Annunaki(m): 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
mustymatic:

Normal christian reasoning, so u heard, you listen to pastors instead of jesus.. How ridiculous is your statement, and always boasting n degrading other tribes, I wonder wat ur tribe is, u r representing them really...Follow Jesus closely and be a Muslim

"Follow Jesus closely and be a muslim" are you being amusingly sarcastic cheesy or you just want to get us irritated
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by Medicis(m): 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
mustymatic:

That genealogy of the Bible was written by men, the quran and Hadith are OK too, so am not here to provide that.

"The descendants of `Imran, mentioned in Allah's saying, ‘Allah did choose Adam and Nuh, the family of Ibrahim, and the family of `Imran above all people,-' [Quran 03:33] are the believers among sons of Ibrahim, `Imran, Yasin and Muhammad"
— Related by Bukhari.

"Indeed Allah chose Isma'il from the progeny of Ibrahim, chose the Banu Kinanah over other tribes from the children of Isma'il; He chose the Banu Quraish over other tribes of Kinanah; He chose Banu Hashim over the other families of the Quraish; and He chose me from Banu Hashim."

Muhammad was descended from Adnan. Tradition records the genealogy from Adnan to Muhammad comprises 21 generations. Various genealogies of Adnan up to Isma'il have been narrated. Adnan was the ancestor of the Adnani Arabs of northern, central and western Arabia and a direct descendant of Isma'il. It is not confirmed how many generation are between them, however Adnan was fairly close to Isma'il. Isma'il had twelve sons who are said to have become twelve tribal chiefs throughout the regions from Havilah to Shur (from Assyria to the border of Egypt).

Genealogists differ from which son of Isma'il the main line of descent came, either through his eldest son Nabut, or his second son Qedar who was the father of the North Arabian Qedarite tribe that controlled the region between the Persian Gulf and the Sinai Peninsula. Genealogists also differ in the names on the line of descent. You believe in the bible I believe in the Quran and Sunnah (Hadith)
Fake Genology. Even mohammed will be shocked to see his own fake genology. Islam will always crumble in the light of true history. Continue to wallow in your ignorance.
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by Medicis(m): 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
mustymatic:

— Related by Bukhari.

Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by mustymatic(m): 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
Medicis:
Fake Genology. Even mohammed will be shocked to see his own fake genology. Islam will always crumble in the light of true history. Continue to wallow in your ignorance.
I knew it! Why is it fake and not the Bible's? You asked me to provide it from Islamic sources and now u run like a lil baby. Continue to wallow ib ur ignorance
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by mustymatic(m): 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
Medicis:
I knew it! Why is it fake and not the Bible's? You asked me to provide it from Islamic sources and now u run like a lil baby. This is the reason i dont reply the likes of u n truthman2012...Continue to wallow in ur ignorance
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by mustymatic(m): 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
Annunaki:

"Follow Jesus closely and be a muslim" are you being amusingly sarcastic cheesy or you just want to get us irritated
Yeah.. Do follow his teachings and be like; worship one God not three gods and so on n so on grin
Peace
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by Annunaki(m): 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
mustymatic:

Yeah.. Do follow his teachings and be like; worship one God not three gods and so on n so on grin
Peace

Yes I worship only one God. tongue
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by analice107: 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
mustymatic:

All this long rant would ve just been the genealogy. How hard can it be?
Just post it already.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DIGC CROSSOVER MESSAGE. By Dr. Pst. Paul Enenche / How Did Judas Iscariot Actually Die? / How To Say '*God Is Good...all The Time' In Different Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.