Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... (5499 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by Medicis(m): 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
mustymatic:

I knew it! Why is it fake and not the Bible's? You asked me to provide it from Islamic sources and now u run like a lil baby. This is the reason i dont reply the likes of u n truthman2012...Continue to wallow in ur ignorance
So you think I'll applaud you for the trash you posted. It's all over the Internet, and I've seen it before. If you cannot give me his genology from the quran. U just failed woefully. Why would I run from a dopey fellow like u.
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by odijeks(m): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
no religion, not even the christian religion, can give man acceptance with God
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by mustymatic(m): 7:14am On Apr 11, 2016
Annunaki:

Yes I worship only one God. tongue
Christians will disown uu...lol
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by mustymatic(m): 7:15am On Apr 11, 2016
analice107:

All this long rant would ve just been the genealogy. How hard can it be?
Just post it already.
Oh I have... check already... clueless idolater
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by mustymatic(m): 7:18am On Apr 11, 2016
Medicis:
So you think I'll applaud you for the trash you posted. It's all over the Internet, and I've seen it before. If you cannot give me his genology from the quran. U just failed woefully. Why would I run from a dopey fellow like u.
The quran is not a story book like the bible...i quoted authentic hadiths...do wat u like, just like I don't trust ur bible. Normal response. Failure
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by Annunaki(m): 8:00am On Apr 11, 2016
mustymatic:

Christians will disown uu...lol

Christians worship only one God as well. tongue
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by mustymatic(m): 11:24am On Apr 11, 2016
Annunaki:

Christians worship only one God as well. tongue
Am very sure that's a blatant lie...trinity is part of chritianity..
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by Empiree: 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
parisbookaddict:

What does it mean to be a religious muslim??

Answer: oppressing women with hijab, burka in 45degrees celcuis heat, and muslim men dressing

and growing dirty beards like the dead 7th century Arab sex addict
You Are Still Not Making Sense In 2016.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by analice107: 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
mustymatic:

Oh I have... check already... clueless idolater
Wonderful. A Muslim is calling a Christian an idolater? I never thought I will live to see this day.
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by mustymatic(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
analice107:

Wonderful. A Muslim is calling a Christian an idolater? I never thought I will live to see this day.
Of course you are wen u have three gods two of whic r creatures
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by analice107: 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
mustymatic:

Of course you are wen u have three gods two of whic r creatures
And you forget allahh is a Moon god with three daughters as stars? Pls tell the world how Islam came about the crested moon and stars as their symbol? You know? This is why am baffled that a Muslim will call a christian an idolater.
The allahh Mutalab and Abdullah, Muhammed's parents, worshipped inside the Ka'aba with his three daughters, which God's were those? The exact worship of that Allah is still the same worship of your allahh, pls tell the world, when did that allahh translate to your allahh?
Allah is Satan and Muhammed is his Messenger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by damosky12(m): 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
analice107:

And you forget allahh is a Moon god with three daughters as stars? Pls tell the world how Islam came about the crested moon and stars as their symbol? You know? This is why am baffled that a Muslim will call a christian an idolater.
The allahh Mutalab and Abdullah, Muhammed's parents, worshipped inside the Ka'aba with his three daughters, which God's were those? The exact worship of that Allah is still the same worship of your allahh, pls tell the world, when did that allahh translate to your allahh?
Religion is clearly the tool of the enemy to distract men. Come to think of it, God testified of Jesus as HIS Son, yet the first thing the devil did in the wilderness is to question this (matt 4:3): "if thou be the Son Of God...". I am not surprised Jesus came and said "I am the way... no man comes to the father but by me", yet the devil came with 'other ways' of which Islam is a part of..

1 Like

Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by analice107: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
damosky12:

Religion is clearly the tool of the enemy to distract men. Come to think of it, God testified of Jesus as HIS Son, yet the first thing the devil did in the wilderness is to question this (matt 4:3): "if thou be the Son Of God...". I am not surprised Jesus came and said "I am the way... no man comes to the father but by me", yet the devil came with 'other ways' of which Islam is a part of..
Funny enough, Jesus warned us about this false prophet. The followers of the false prophet's are in turn calling the followers of Christ idolaters. See Satan.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by mustymatic(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
analice107:

This one is so childish.. be ly rat. Nonsense
Islam has no symbol mr. Man, if it does, name ur source from tym of Muhammad pbuh, daughters... dat one I m speechless ..so low, name your source also, his parents name ur source. I'm done with u till u do that....quote me. Now tell me if ur god don't hv a son and a daughter which u worship, 3 gods, ain't that idolatry? Ain't they creatures? Learn to make biased statement... ur hatred is clouding ur sense of thinking
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by analice107: 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
mustymatic:

This one is so childish.. be ly rat. Nonsense
Islam has no symbol mr. Man, if it does, name ur source from tym of Muhammad pbuh, daughters... dat one I m speechless ..so low, name your source also, his parents name ur source. I'm done with u till u do that....quote me. Now tell me if ur god don't hv a son and a daughter which u worship, 3 gods, ain't that idolatry? Ain't they creatures? Learn to make biased statement... ur hatred is clouding ur sense of thinking
stop acting like a teeage girl.
at least my God acknowledged his own son, but allah the liar, or muhammed the thief, denied allahs daughyers.
who are al alat, al malat, and al uzza? are these not the stars representions in your islamic symbol. and allahh their papa a moon god, representing the crested moon?
for this broad day light, you want to deny islamic symbols?
ah, do i expect anything differnt from a follower of allah the greatest of decievers? of cousr not.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by Annunaki(m): 6:39am On Apr 12, 2016
mustymatic:

Am very sure that's a blatant lie...trinity is part of chritianity..

Ok show me were trinity is in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by mustymatic(m): 10:58am On Apr 12, 2016
Annunaki:

Are you denying your faith annunaki? christians quote a verse that looks like it, its one of the misleading u know that's how christians do, they say it's parable or something
Truthman2012 n his cohorts have bn quoting this verse...i hope he's a christian
Matthew 28:19 "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit..
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by mustymatic(m): 11:35am On Apr 12, 2016
analice107:

stop acting like a teeage girl.
at least my God acknowledged his own son, but allah the liar, or muhammed the thief, denied allahs daughyers.
who are al alat, al malat, and al uzza? are these not the stars representions in your islamic symbol. and allahh their papa a moon god, representing the crested moon?
for this broad day light, you want to deny islamic symbols?
ah, do i expect anything differnt from a follower of allah the greatest of decievers? of cousr not.
Oh dumb nigga, quote ur evidences

Allah the Exalted rebukes the idolators for worshipping idols and taking rivals to Him. They built houses for their idols to resemble the Ka`bah built by Prophet Ibrahim, Allah's Khalil.

Surah An-Najm, Verse 23:

These [allegedly divine beings] are nothing but empty names which you have invented - you and your forefathers - [and] for which God has bestowed no warrant from on high. They [who worship them] follow nothing but surmise and their own wishful thinking - although right guidance has now indeed come unto them from their Sustainer.

Now respond to my post u idolater, show me where Jesus claimed divinity or says he is God, or worship me...until that don't quote me please
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by Annunaki(m): 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
mustymatic:

Are you denying your faith annunaki? christians quote a verse that looks like it, its one of the misleading u know that's how christians do, they say it's parable or something
Truthman2012 n his cohorts have bn quoting this verse...i hope he's a christian
Matthew 28:19 "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit..

My faith is not in trinity but in God Almighty and father of Jesus Christ.
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by Handsome4real(m): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
Religion can't take anyone to heaven smiley. I'm sorry but all muslims are going to hell embarassed. Jesus is the only way to Heaven cool. Accept Jesus into your life today. kiss
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by Empiree: 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
Annunaki:

So You Don't Believe In Trinity? .
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by Annunaki(m): 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
Empiree:
So You Don't Believe In Trinity? .

No I don't. It's not biblical and it's contrary to scriptures.
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by Empiree: 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Annunaki:

No I don't. It's not biblical and it's contrary to scriptures.
Cool. What I Want To Hear. Now, Is Trinity Part Of Jesus Teachings, It Is Not Biblical?, Fine.

Those Who Believe It, Are They Any Less Christians?. Are They On The Wrong Creed?
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by Annunaki(m): 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
Empiree:
Cool. What I Want To Hear. Now, Is Trinity Part Of Jesus Teachings, It Is Not Biblical?, Fine.

Those Who Believe It, Are They Any Less Christians?. Are They On The Wrong Creed?

I am not going to start a trinity discussion with you here, I don't believe in the trinity doctrine and I am 100% christian who believes in the divinity of Christ being the son of God. Period!
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by Empiree: 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
Annunaki:

I am not going to start a trinity discussion with you here, I don't believe in the trinity doctrine and I am 100% christian who believes in the divinity of Christ being the son of God. Period!
You Would Never Know Where I'm Driving At.

Whether You Discuss It Or Not, Clearly, You Didn't Clean Your House Before Criticism Of Islam And Muslims.

Now, To Believe In Trinity Or Not Is Clearly Two Different Doctrines. Both Can Not Be Right. One Has To Be Hell Bound Or Both. Therefore, Your Cohorts, parisbookaddict, malvisguy2012, truthman2012 And Your Other Bigots Brothers And Sisters Believe In Trinity But You Don't. Yet, You Claim You Read And Believe In The Same Book. Are You The One Going To Hell Or Them?.

Jesus Either Supports Trinity Or Not. He Could Not Have Supported Two Doctrines At The Same Time.

My Point, Clean The Mess In Your Backyard Before Sticking Your Smelly Nose On Islam. Garrit?

Even Christian Scholar8200 Believe In Trinity. And You Guys Tell Us Bible Isn't Corrupted?
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by seanwilliam(m): 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
Empiree:
You Would Never Know Where I'm Driving At.

Whether You Discuss It Or Not, Clearly, You Didn't Clean Your House Before Criticism Of Islam And Muslims.

Now, To Believe In Trinity Or Not Is Clearly Two Different Doctrines. Both Can Not Be Right. One Has To Be Hell Bound Or Both. Therefore, Your Cohorts, parisbookaddict, malvisguy2012, truthman2012 And Your Other Bigots Brothers And Sisters Believe In Trinity But You Don't. Yet, You Claim You Read And Believe In The Same Book. Are You The One Going To Hell Or Them?.

Jesus Either Supports Trinity Or Not. He Could Not Have Supported Two Doctrines At The Same Time.

My Point, Clean The Mess In Your Backyard Before Sticking Your Smelly Nose On Islam. Garrit?

Even Christian Scholar8200 Believe In Trinity. And You Guys Tell Us Bible Isn't Corrupted?
OH LORD! wch1 go beliv nw?...i jst got coverted
Re: Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... by Empiree: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
seanwilliam:

OH LORD! wch1 go beliv nw?...i jst got coverted
Ball Is in Your Court

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

According To The Quran,allah Help In Creating The World Largest Religion. / Happy Palm Sunday / Jesus Christ lives forevermore, hallelujah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.