Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture) (28148 Views)

Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria / Okada Riders And Police Clash In Ibadan, One Dead, Many Injured. Graphic Photos / Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture) by otokx(m): 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
So much lawlessness in Nigeria, my condolence to the man's family.
Re: Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture) by dokiOloye(m): 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
Until d Nigerian police is disbanded and fresh recruitment started,d fight against corruption will still be a joke.
I've been a victim of their's in this same Abuja in similar circumstance even though death or injury wasn't involved.
Re: Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture) by DrMuzungu(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
Do we have anyone in FRSC or VIO who can fetch the vehicle owner's info?

Come on, people, do the right thing!

1 Like

Re: Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture) by Cuteamigo1(m): 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
since you have her plate number, can't you take to road safety for additional information about her since it can aid an investigation of possible murder.

2 Likes

Re: Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture) by DrMuzungu(m): 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
Like they said in the original post, number plate could be a fake one. Could be.

Anyway, if they have her phone number, and were not mumus not to check the validity of a number given by the woman in question, it is quite easy to track her down, hunt her down and bring her to justice.
Re: Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture) by kaycee0147(m): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Listed are members of the Bikers Community that seek justice.

Eruchalu Obiajulu
Gabriel Gentlegiant Aja
Samson talle James
Tayo TTT Taiwo
Rabiu Accama
Joseph John
Adaobi ojiaku
Gloaria Ehis Idiaghe
Falade Oliwafunke
Argo raak

Tupas Brian
Tupas Ralph
Tolulope Lawal
Musa Manga
Jack Affara
Tupas Sheryl
WAEL AMIN AL SHAIBEH
Danny Walker
Nwokedi Chinedu

Attached is picture of the victim and his son before the incident....

God bless your soul brother....Let the angels know that we are now living in zoological republic.
Re: Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture) by seangy4konji: 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
Bikers need to be careful especially in Abuja there.

In kubwa,every body pass one lane at time without no body flinching so you must look very well before you wen cross to buy I donor or you gone.

Rip man.

Sleep well.
Re: Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture) by Fourwinds: 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Listed are members of the Bikers Community that seek justice.

Eruchalu Obiajulu
Gabriel Gentlegiant Aja
Samson talle James
Tayo TTT Taiwo
Rabiu Accama
Joseph John
Adaobi ojiaku
Gloaria Ehis Idiaghe
Falade Oliwafunke
Argo raak
Tupas Brian
Tupas Ralph
Tolulope Lawal
Musa Manga
Jack Affara
Tupas Sheryl
WAEL AMIN AL SHAIBEH
Danny Walker
Nwokedi Chinedu

Attached is picture of the victim and his son before the incident....
what pains me is dat dese bikers have irresponsible EXCOS. They hardly cater for d welfare of deir members..
Well, this one is a challenge and let me see how far they can go
Re: Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture) by beuwiq: 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
steppin:
I thought commercial bikes are no longer allowed to operate in Abuja?

So people like you still exists that call power bikes commercial bikes.

And even if it were a commercial bike that gives the lady a reason to kill the guy? angry
Re: Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture) by beuwiq: 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
Fedayeen:
So dis fuel matter don make barca to become bikers lawyer cheesy cheesy cheesy.

I think this a rather insensitive comment to this topic embarassed undecided
Re: Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture) by ifyan(m): 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

my brother, all me want Na justice

Bro everyone want justice
Re: Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture) by SenatorJames(m): 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
I thought they always say "Police is our friend". Has this statement being affected change?
Re: Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture) by monah63(f): 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
ifyan:
Women may look soft but hard on the other side.

Men be worn
Men be worn ke, na cloth?
Re: Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture) by fyneboi79(m): 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
Cheap publicity for the coward himself Barcarnista the electoral misfit cheesy
Re: Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture) by DrMuzungu(m): 8:42am On Apr 07, 2016
fyneboi79:
Cheap publicity for the coward himself Barcarnista the electoral misfit cheesy

Is that all you can contribute to this topic? It's sad...
Re: Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture) by DaBullIT(m): 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

My brother, irrespective of my political stand. I have always aligned with the masses

Re: Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture) by DrMuzungu(m): 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
Was there any update on the case? I am sure I am not the only one who knew Somar personally and who is personally interested in the outcome.
Re: Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture) by fyneboi79(m): 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
DrMuzungu:

Is that all you can contribute to this topic? It's sad...
At least I contributed to the topic. You just came here to acknowledge my outburst So so so so sad. cry
Re: Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture) by litaninja(m): 9:18am On Apr 13, 2016
@op Any updates on this incident? Was the biker a member of any of the biker groups? Are the bikers in Abuja collectively interested in this?
Re: Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture) by delishpot: 7:33am On Apr 20, 2016
Tonyebarcanister any updates? Tonye please let us know how things are progressing with this case. I miete

(1) (2) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Boy Abused By His Father And Stepmothers Rescued In Borno (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Men On Their Way To Farm In Edo (Graphic Photos) / Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.