Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? (4101 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 06, 2016
,I just found out that my cousin is pregnant and that the guy isnt marrying. I'm angry and though I know she's also to be blamed but it isnt right.
About four decades ago,it was if you get a girl pregnant you MUST marry her.Now we hear stuffs like "I will take care of my child but I cant marry you". What the fvck happened to taking responsibility?
Guys,why would you have sex with a girl you wont marry if she gets pregnant? Now the guy is saying he cant because he has already promised to marry a girl in india.The India based supposed fiancee called my cousin,threatened to kill her if she dared reap where she didnt sow. My cousin knows nothing about her and has resigned to her fate of being a frigging BABY MAMA.
Ladies,why wont you allow your man take care of his mess?
She's going to have the baby by september,we are disappointed but 'nwunne wu nwunne shaa ihe owula mekwe' .
So guys will you marry a girl you got pregnant,if not why?
Matured comments please.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 06, 2016
Those are the type of men who are irresponsible and don't wanna commit in things after they damaged the girl's future.....

*sigh*

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 06, 2016
KashyBaby:
Those are the type of men who are irresponsible and don't wanna commit in things after they damaged the girl's future.....

*sigh*
Serious and true sh!t.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 06, 2016
Lsofdk and smellymouth,come and tell me why
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 06, 2016
Quite complex topic. lemme book space first . brb grin

Persephenee:
,I just found out that my cousin is pregnant and that the guy isnt marrying. I'm angry and though I know she's also to be blamed but it isnt right.
About four decades ago,it was if you get a girl pregnant you MUST marry her.Now we hear stuffs like "I will take care of my child but I cant marry you". What the fvck happened to taking responsibility?
Guys,why would you have sex with a girl you wont marry if she gets pregnant? Now the guy is saying he cant because he has already promised to marry a girl in india.The India based supposed fiancee called my cousin,threatened to kill her if she dared reap where she didnt sow. My cousin knows nothing about her and has resigned to her fate of being a frigging BABY MAMA.
Ladies,why wont you allow your man take care of his mess?
She's going to have the baby by september,we are disappointed but 'nwunne wu nwunne shaa ihe owula mekwe' .
So guys will you marry a girl you got pregnant,if not why?
Matured comment please.

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Smellymouth: 11:56am On Apr 06, 2016
Only if you guys loves each other..If not, NO..Why should you want to get marry? because of the irresponsible mistake? or is it because of the shame of other people calling you name?

What would happen if you two get marry for only that reason? I don't think this will last..Take support of the situation and take your responsiblity of a father to the baby...That doesn't necessary means to get marry.

Resentment is a horrible way to start a marriage. I want my marriage,whenever it happened to be like anyone else’s.I want to marry someone that I love and who love me back..

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
Later they'll still come and open their mouths and say why can't women be the way they used to be.

You nko, why can't you do the things your forefathers did. If you impregnate a girl, just sign your life over to her grin grin

Finally, as a Pastor, I close with this message. Avoid premarital coitús my pikins.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
mimzy:
Quite complex topic. lemme book space first . brb grin

Lol
Ok!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dreadguy61 , surfboard , phikom contribute nah
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
Smellymouth:
Ladies, Be sure of the dude before opening ur legs like THIS!!!!:::
You've not answered the question!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Surfboard(m): 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
Op, accepting paternity can be termed as 'taking responsibility'. For the marriage part, you can't blame those who don't want to marry whoever they get pregnant because the circumstances leading up to intercourse may be different(it may have been a one night stand consented to by both parties, among other possibilities). If they were however dating, I think it's only proper they get married. If not, why were they seeing each other in the first place?

However, if I get a girl pregnant now, I'd marry her. We can't even get to the level of having sex if we don't have some sort of closeness and to attain such closeness, means there are some things about her I'd like.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by onstelly(f): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
Looks like is the trend now, same thing my friend is going through now, the mumu guy even said he is gonna rent an apartment and all that but he won't marry.
I was like since you are not ready for marriage why didn't you do the needful but the the girl I blame pass.
Funny enough they have be dating for the past two year
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Surfboard(m): 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:
Dreadguy61 , surfboard , phikom contribute nah

Done!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Creamish(f): 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
My friend had that ish too... Now she has an adorable daughter. Bros is near MIA. undecided

Irresponsibility amongst some men seems to be the order of the day. Don't start what you cannot finish. I give kudos to the ladies who decided against aborting the pregnancies of these irresponsible men. It's a tough but wise decision which def serves as a learning point for them.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
onstelly:
Looks like is the trend now, same thing my friend is going through now, the mumu guy even said he is gonna rent an apartment and all that but he won't marry.
I was like since you are not ready for marriage why didn't you do the needful but the the girl I blame pass.
Funny enough they have be dating for the past two year
My cousin is down now and its bad for the baby.
This most annoying part is the 'supposed fiancee' part,my cousin feels betrayed.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Creamish(f): 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
Surfboard:
Op, accepting paternity can be termed as 'taking responsibility'. For the marriage part, you can't blame those who don't want to marry whoever they get pregnant because the circumstances leading up to intercourse may be different(it may have been a one night stand consented to by both parties, among other possibilities). If they were however dating, I think it's only proper they get married. If not, why were they seeing each other in the first place?

However, if I get a girl pregnant now, I'd marry her. We can't even get to the level of having sex if we don't have some sort of closeness and to attain such closeness, means there are some things about her I'd like.

A thousand LIKES.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
Surfboard:

It is not!
Ask your father,before the late 80's if you get a girl pregnant,taking responsibility is to marry her.
I'm afraid civilisation is a curse.
But I thank God for you.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Surfboard(m): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:

It is not!
Ask your father,before the late 80's if you get a girl pregnant,taking responsibility is to marry her.
I'm afraid civilisation is a curse.
But I thank God for you.

If people took responsibility by getting married, how come I know people who are mates of my parents that have children out of wedlock? There's nothing new under the sun and we all can't think in the same direction.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Phikom(m): 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
of course...
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by onstelly(f): 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:

My cousin is down now and its bad for the baby.
This most annoying part is the 'supposed fiancee' part,my cousin feels betrayed.
My dear you haven't seen men.
This one even went to their house during Xmas cos he said he wanted to met her parents, now Belle don enter and the guy is talking trash
Just tell your cousin to be strong, she will come out stronger and better. Let her have the baby, is well

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
Surfboard:

If people took responsibility by getting married, how come I know people who are mates of my parents that have children out of wedlock? There's nothing new under the sun and we all can't think in the same direction.
It was rare then.
Just wish women will start closing their legs.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Surfboard(m): 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:

It was rare then.
Just wish women will start closing their legs.

Well, I wish they'd know what they're getting into, and if they can't abstain, I pray they practise safe sex.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
Surfboard:

Well, I wish they'd know what they're getting into, and if they can't abstain, I pray they practise safe sex.
Not safe sex o,
No sex!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by steppin: 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
I'll never let myself get any woman pregnant. What happened to condoms, Postinor , postpill, etc?
But if it doesn't work, na marriage things be that. My father would say, date someone you can marry. So that when push comes to shove, you'll do the right thing.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
Phikom:
of course...
Hmmm...why do I find it difficult to believe you?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Smellymouth: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:

You've not answered the question!

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
Smellymouth:

Smelly be a good boy,just go back and read the post!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Surfboard(m): 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:

Not safe sex o,
No sex!

Haha, come on, sex isn't that demonic, but I understand why you'd feel the way you feel about it now.

Your cousin will pull through even though this may be the most difficult period. I'm sure she will be glad she kept the baby when she looks back in future.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
Surfboard:

Haha, come on, sex isn't that demonic, but I understand why you'd feel the way you feel about it now.

Your cousin will pull through even though this may be the most difficult period. I'm sure she will be glad she kept the baby when she looks back in future.
Men ruining women's future since 930BC.
Believe me no sex is better.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Smellymouth: 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:

Smelly be a good boy,just go back and read the post!

Read my earlier post tongue
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
steppin:
I'll never let myself get any woman pregnant. What happened to condoms, Postinor , postpill, etc?
But if it doesn't work, na marriage things be that. My father would say, date someone you can marry. So that when push comes to shove, you'll do the right thing.
Good decision but those pills mess up hormones attimes.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by omisakint: 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
guys tend to have sex with a girl with no strings attached(almost all guys don do am before) . and after three weeks she comes up with the am pregnant story .. so you expect him to marry her cause of the preg eventhough he does not love her??

GONE ARE THOSE DAYS IN WHICH A LADY CAN HOOK A GUY WITH PREG..

KEY WORD IS DONT OPEN YOUR LEGS FOR HIM

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How This Ugly Woman Was Transformed Into Beauty By Make Up [photo] / why are they like dat / Have You Seen This Lady's New Year Resolution That Has Gone Viral? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.