Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? (4104 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Doubleagent008(m): 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
Guys sef we dey mess up sometimes sef.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
pinceprinz:
grin Is good to be a baby mama nah. That s whatsup in town now grin
Ishi gi nga ahu(no offeinse) undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by TheSociopath(m): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:

Ishi nga ahu(no offeinse) undecided

You still haven't replied me ooo
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
TheSociopath:

You still haven't replied me ooo
Nothing serious
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by TheSociopath(m): 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by TheSociopath(m): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:

Nothing serious

Aiite
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
TheSociopath:

Aiite
Ok Its my cousin. I feel for her.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by TheSociopath(m): 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:

Ok
Its my cousin.
I feel for her.

I guessed as much, just didn't want to meddle unnecessarily. She's got to take heart and think about the positives. I'll never know how much it pains but I've had many painful experiences. Tell her to take the bull by its horns and soldier up. Hope she's got a job?
Even if she doesn't, the baby won't suffer admist all the family love
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Gudintent: 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
This is indeed a $1 question undecided

I tire for dis kain topic o

Abeg before u top up, shey u open thread to ask if you sabi top am?

These yeye pikins wey dey play mummy and daddy game!! U had berra keep your condo in your pampers mtchew
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
TheSociopath:

I guessed as much, just didn't want to meddle unnecessarily. She's got to take heart and think about the positives. I'll never know how much it pains but I've had many painful experiences. Tell her to take the bull by its horns and soldier up. Hope she's got a job?
Even if she doesn't, the baby won't suffer admist all the family love
Thanks sweetie.
She will be fine,we will be fine.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by TheSociopath(m): 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:

Thanks sweetie.
She will be fine,we will be fine.

That is a prayer. I say a resounding amen!
It is well
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
Gudintent:
This is indeed a $1 question undecided

I tire for dis kain topic o

Abeg before u top up, shey u open thread to ask if you sabi top am?

These yeye pikins wey dey play mummy and daddy game!! U had berra keep your condo in your pampers mtchew
What are you saying
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
TheSociopath:

That is a prayer. I say a resounding amen! It is well
Thank you
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by TheSociopath(m): 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:

Thank you

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Girl You Got Pregnant,if Not WHY? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
I will marry her because i love her and i'm ready to settle down.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Eight Strange Things Most Women Do When They Like You But Won't Admit / The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.