Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,709 members, 7,862,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply (4002 Views)

Girls DONT Date Or Befriend A Poor Guy (dont Waste Your Youth) / Dark Secrets Girls Dont Want Guys To Know / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Maxi112: 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
Smellymouth:

Is KashyBaby a white lady? shocked grin cheesy

I think say she be Albino oo grin
d only albino i no "Esther"
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by cruzita(f): 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
Maxi112:
why complain??

beside wher went u last night?
sleeping peacefully
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
cruzita:
some guys are equally at fault.some don't actually know how to initiate a conversation
u love claiming right
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by damilareoye: 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
cheesy Yes, I agree. Except for a very few of them.
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Maxi112: 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
cruzita:
sleeping peacefully
ahh! cruzi
Shy u done go there way I say make u no go?
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
Smellymouth:

Warridis? shocked

Smellymouth.... angry
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by cruzita(f): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
Maxi112:
ahh! cruzi

Shy u done go there way I say make u no go?
gahaha I no go anywhere oooo,it was raining last night even witches couldn't go out
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Maxi112: 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
cruzita:
gahaha I no go anywhere oooo,it was raining last night even witches couldn't go out
I don't blv it..

tell me u went to shine ya shoe last night
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by cruzita(f): 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
Maxi112:
I don't blv it..

tell me u went to shine ya shoe last night
lol I no dey like to shine shoe na
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Smellymouth: 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

Warridis? shocked

Smellymouth.... angry

I only asked a quession ma.

Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Samrano30: 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
tripplephi:

That's your experience o. Some of us have different and better experiences. It's actually based on your worth. If you were a 'davido' or a 'wizkid' or a top person in society.... You will be mostly disturbed by them ladies and you also will get prompt replies and chats. So if you want them to chat with you more then it's sure you gotta improve your status.... Cash things
I dnt think you have chat white folks before...
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Maxi112: 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
cruzita:
lol I no dey like to shine shoe na
u done go strike abi retirement?? which one
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by cruzita(f): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
Maxi112:
u done go strike abi retirement?? which one
no one just a CEO of #TeamVirgin
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Maxi112: 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
cruzita:
no one just a CEO of #TeamVirgin
hahahahahah

Ma.. that spelling is wrong..... it's "vagina" not "virgin"
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by sheunfemix: 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
over 50% of Nigerian guys don't know how to properly address a lady. A lot of them don't know how to talk intelligently so shallow and lame. It hurts to see especially here on NL that they also enjoy insulting the female folks. Initiate a good conversation that is worthwhile and I am sure they will respond well. And girls stop asking them for money. Its so annoying when I see threads like this. And for those of u that think a white girl can converse better than a black woman you must be dreaming!!
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by olaremint(m): 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
Taught I was the only one who noticed this, what I do now is after leading u on for five lines, I break off unannounced and making the person think am still trying to chat
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
Smellymouth:

hehe. if she catch u.
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by ba7man(m): 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Well,ya'll prolly come with boring opening lines an dull subject matter.
Some girls aren't too vast so they can't relate to what some guys say.
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2016
ba7man:
Some girls aren't too vast so they can't relate to what some guys say.
Nah,I'm gon go with what I said.
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Opeade939(f): 10:07am On Apr 07, 2016
Hmmm........
Really?
vizkiz:
54.2% if 9ja girls are dummies, they can't even initiate a proper conversation and when you do, their replies are monosyllabic. No be new thing undecided
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Eminentsaint(m): 10:23am On Apr 07, 2016
I've experienced that a lot, i had to stop chatting with them
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by hifaif1: 10:29am On Apr 07, 2016
The most annoying ones are those who will send "hi" to you first and still expect you to initiate the conversation. I mean if you don't have anything to say, why send "hi"?
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by sheunfemix: 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
Those of u saying u don't chat with girls una well done oh.... continue!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady Reacts On Social Media Over Ladies That Curse Men See What She Posted pix / These Hoes Again / Sex On The First Date Yes Or No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.