Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? (3914 Views)

See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) / Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by Revolva(m): 1:23am On Apr 23, 2018
We used to think that falling into bed with someone too soon would disqualify you from being considered girlfriend material. But welcome to 2018, when the world is a lot less sexist than it used to be.

"In this day and age, more people recognize sex as an important component of a successful relationship, not something to be ashamed of," says Justin Lehmiller, PhD, a social psychologist at Harvard who studies relationships and sexuality. "For those people, it's important to establish sexual compatibility early on, and having sex on the first date may be the right move for them."

So If a woman have sex on the first date is she a slut YES or NO

cc -Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by TOMSY(f): 1:45am On Apr 23, 2018
No. that's putting the cart before the horse jare. You want to guage sexual compatibility before emotional compatibility. #kolewerk. Meanwhile, say NO to pre-marital sex altogether sef.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by Divay22(f): 1:52am On Apr 23, 2018
I'm coming
Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:09am On Apr 23, 2018
FIRST understand that not all women are asked on a date for the same purpose....some are asked solely to get laid (aka cuum dump, sluts slay mamas etc) while some proper wife material will be asked on a date to get to know her fully (sex can wait)

SECOND if wife material decide to have sex with you on the 1st date then, her "wife material" status can be revoked depending how you guys got to the bedroom acrobatic part.

THIRD a slut can NEVER get upgraded to a wife material....many have tried, all have failed. the ones who believe they succeeded are just fooling themselves while laying with a time bomb (animals dont change their spots).

FOURTH if 2 consenting adult want to have sex on the 1st date, why should it be wrong TO THEM?! if it is wrong TO YOU, then dont have sex on the 1st date, et voila!

FIFTH whther sex on the 1st date or 100th date, if a babe is a slut and make you wait to mount her (while being fukced by others), does it make her NOT a slut any longer?!?

FINALLY its the duty of ALL women to know in what group they belong before going on a date with a man.

9 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by Vikkie14: 2:42am On Apr 23, 2018
Simple Answer : Whatever caught your fancy. Be it theYES or the NO

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:58am On Apr 23, 2018
grin

Not necessarily everytime u meet someone, everything must end up having a gsex... cool

If there's no sparks between u two while having conversation, then why the hell u waste more time juz to get laid? undecided

I think each one of us has a preferences when it comes to choose our future partner..

3 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by tetula123(m): 5:20am On Apr 23, 2018
personality I don't think so
Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by dafeyankee: 5:43am On Apr 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Not necessarily everytime u meet someone, everything must end up having a gsex... cool

If there's no sparks between u two while having conversation, then why the hell u waste more time juz to get laid? undecided

I think each one of us has a preferences when it comes to choose our future partner..

It will happen on our first date.

It is the mating season baby.
Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:46am On Apr 23, 2018
dafeyankee:

It will happen on our first date.

It is the mating season baby.

grin grin cheesy

Hahaaahaahahah...unless ur too juicy to resist cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by highpriestess: 5:54am On Apr 23, 2018
whatever,why is sex placed as the top most priority when In relationship? can't Nigerians date without sex?
back to the topic,it depends in the situation.

but for me,it's absolutely a no no though.

2 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by lenghtinny(m): 6:00am On Apr 23, 2018
Doesn't change a thing angry

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by Mynd44: 6:25am On Apr 23, 2018
If a guy has sex on the first date is he a slut?
Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by donstan18: 6:29am On Apr 23, 2018
SLUT: This is generally a term for a woman or girl who is considered to have loose sexual morals or who is sexually promiscuous.

Let us for once be truthful to ourselves, the hustle for commends from women(victims) herein will do you no good but harm them by encouraging them to have sex on the first date. I can see comments filled with pretense, lies, and self deception.

We are Africans, no matter how we answer this question by claiming sexually civilized on social media, we'll still log out and face the truth and reality, that's fact. This is Africa, where a woman who slept with a man on their first date will be tagged LOOSE WOMAN by the same man and the society, while the man will be tagged FVCKBOI, PLAYER, CHAMPION etc.

I can authoritatively tell you that the way a man see, feel and value a woman he slept with on their first date MUST be different with the way he'll value a woman he didn't sleep with on that day, but they'll come here to say E no mean anything , so that you ladies will keep sleeping with them on the first date grin cheesy , Human beings don't value easy things.

OP , to answer your question.

Truth be told, in Africa, a woman who sleeps with men on their first date is a SLUT, quote me anywhere, she's not a slut because she's truly a slut, but because of how the society made gender sexual encounters look.

8 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 23, 2018
What about the man?
Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 23, 2018
If I'm opportuned to change one thing in this world I don't like, it's gonna be Nigerian mentality about sex and relationships. Its just very wrong in this part of the world, the way we reason.

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by Marshalxv(m): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2018
highpriestess:
whatever,why is sex placed as the top most priority when In relationship? can't Nigerians date without sex?

Baby girl, you never can tell when you get swept off your feet, Just pray it happens with the right one.
Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 23, 2018
Nothing wrong with it though I haven't try it before tongue
Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by donstan18: 8:32am On Apr 23, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
Nothing wrong with it though I haven't try it before tongue
Who asked you? Oh! your conscience did tongue
Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 23, 2018
donstan18:

Who asked you? Oh! your conscience did tongue

My baby is watching you closely so you better keep up
Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by donstan18: 8:35am On Apr 23, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

My baby is watching you closely so you better keep up
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by Marshalxv(m): 8:36am On Apr 23, 2018
donstan18:
SLUT: This is generally a term for a woman or girl who is considered to have loose sexual morals or who is sexually promiscuous.

Let us for once be truthful to ourselves, the hustle for commends from women(victims) herein will do you no good but harm them by encouraging them to have sex on the first date. I can see comments filled with pretense, lies, and self deception.

We are Africans, no matter how we answer this question by claiming sexually civilized on social media, we'll still log out and face the truth and reality, that's fact. This is Africa, where a woman who slept with a man on their first date will be tagged LOOSE WOMAN by the same man and the society, while the man will be tagged FVCKBOI, PLAYER, CHAMPION etc.

I can authoritatively tell you that the way a man see, feel and value a woman he slept with on their first date MUST be different with the way he'll value a woman he didn't sleep with on that day, but they'll come here to say E no mean anything , so that you ladies will keep sleeping with them on the first date grin cheesy , Human beings don't value easy things.

OP , to answer your question.

Truth be told, in Africa, a woman who sleeps with men on their first date is a SLUT, quote me anywhere, she's not a slut because she's truly a slut, but because of how the society made gender sexual encounters look.

Bross speak for yourself, we all can't be the same, there's what's called individual variation. The way you see relationship and sex may be totally different from other person's view. To me, sex on the first day is not a yardstick to how much I'll value the girl, it all depends on the circumstances that led to the sex, our compatibility and how well we connect. For clarity, I once dated a girl that had sex with me on the first date and our relationship happened to be my longest and till today, I still got that soft spot for her.

Hey ladies, this is not to encourage you to be having sex about with every guy you meet on your first date. Zip up your skirt and open up your heart!

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by donstan18: 8:45am On Apr 23, 2018
Marshalxv:

Bross speak for yourself, we all can't be the same, there's what's called individual variation. The way you see relationship and sex may be totally different from other person's view. To me, sex on the first day is not a yardstick to how much I'll value the girl, it all depends on the circumstances that led to the sex, our compatibility and how well we connect. For clarity, I once dated a girl that had sex with me on the first date and our relationship happened to be my longest and till today, I still got that soft spot for her.

Hey ladies, this is not to encourage you to be having sex about with every guy you meet on your first date. Zip up your skirt and open up your heart!

Be truthful to yourself, just be truthful.

African societal views on ladies who you can easily sleep with supersedes all your manner of pretense herein.

Embrace the truth and move on.
I'm a guy aswell and we both know the truth behind the OP's question.

Remember, I initially said that the lady might not be seen as a slut because she's truly a slut, but because of how the society made gender sexual encounters look.

4 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by Marshalxv(m): 8:57am On Apr 23, 2018
donstan18:

Be truthful to yourself, just be truthful.

African societal views on ladies who you can easily sleep with supersedes all your manner of pretense herein.

Embrace the truth and move on.
I'm a guy aswell and we both know the truth behind the OP's question.

Remember, I initially said that the lady might not be seen as a slut because she's truly a slut, but because of how the society made gender sexual encounters look.

I read all these in your first post bro.
About African mentality, I'm an African doesn't mean I have to think like every other African.
I said something about individual variation.
My lady is dealing with me and not with the society.
There's no truth to be embraced here bro, I already know my truth but you're trying so hard to force Your Own truth on me.

3 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by donstan18: 9:00am On Apr 23, 2018
Marshalxv:

I read all these in your first post bro.
About African mentality, I'm an African doesn't mean I have to think like every other African.
I said something about individual variation.
My lady is dealing with me and not with the society.
There's no truth to be embraced here bro, I already know my truth but you're trying so hard to force Your Own truth on me.

Mr Obi is a Nigerian politician doesn't mean that he'll be corrupt like the rest, but does it change the cliche that Nigerian politicians are not corrupt?

5 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
highpriestess:
whatever, why is sex placed as the top most priority when In relationship? can't Nigerians date without sex?

sex is a priority for men because we men view sex differently than you women...the minute you understand that, the better chances you have of dealing with the beast (aka men)

and the important question should be: WHY should men live without sex?! is sex wrong? is it illegal or something? sex is a beautiful thing, so long as you do it RIGHT.

donstan18:

as much as you made some sense in the 1st part of your post, i fully disagree with the above....you see, what you wrote is the exact reason why women are confused about this issue, you have no CONCRETE reason to give them and blame society for this issue, while the reality of life is that a slut can make you wait for months, and still be a slut, while a good babe could have sex with you on the 1st date (especially if you have communicated heavily via social media prior)) and she will still be considered a good babe.

I, MBJ, would only view a babe as a slut if she ACTS like one, WALKS like one, DRESS like one etc, and whether society looks down on her is irrelevant to me, as i certainly dont follow that BS (although i understand why some do).

there are many hoes out there that you dont need to fukc (on 1st date or 100th date) to know that they are low dirty skanks.

and IMHO, a man is just as sluttish as these women, if he fukc every slut he possibly can, whether society accepts it or not. you cant possibly sit here think that you are better than a slut, while doing the exact same thing she does. the catch here is that MEN DONT CARE due to our inner bestial nature, while women do.... and thats the issue here. but dont be mistaking, as there are plenty of male sluts!

3 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by Saff(f): 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nope never. No. No. Don’t do it ladies please.
Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by Ojuri20: 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
I met my man after ten months of dating online and we had it immediately we set eyes of each other. It sounds crazy but still the best sex I've ever had in my life and our love life is waxing stronger but I think it personally depends on the individual involves, don't do if there is no bond yet... Love you baby (knows himself)
Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by Saff(f): 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ojuri20:
I met my man after ten months of dating online and we had it immediately we set eyes of each other. It sounds crazy but still the best sex I've ever had in my life and our love life is waxing stronger... Love you baby (knows himself)
that’s completely different. Completely trust me, because at that point you knew him very well I’m sure.
Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by Ojuri20: 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
Saff:
that’s completely different. Completely trust me, because at that point you knew him very well I’m sure.

We are both an open minded person but best when a lady is not having a kid as partner it goes a long in any relationship.
Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by donstan18: 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

as much as you made some sense in the 1st part of your post, i fully disagree with the above....you see, what you wrote is the exact reason why women are confused about this issue, you have no CONCRETE reason to give them and blame society for this issue, while the reality of life is that a slut can make you wait for months, and still be a slut, while a good babe could have sex with you on the 1st date (especially if you have communicated heavily via social media prior)) and she will still be considered a good babe.

I, MBJ, would only view a babe as a slut if she ACTS like one, WALKS like one, DRESS like one etc, and whether society looks down on her is irrelevant to me, as i certainly dont follow that BS (although i understand why some do).

there are many hoes out there that you dont need to fukc (on 1st date or 100th date) to know that they are low dirty skanks.

and IMHO, a man is just as sluttish as these women, if he fukc every slut he possibly can, whether society accepts it or not. you cant possibly sit here think that you are better than a slut, while doing the exact same thing she does. the catch here is that MEN DONT CARE due to our inner bestial nature, while women do.... and thats the issue here. but dont be mistaking, as there are plenty of male sluts!

I respect the fact the you sensibly and logically opposed and countered my opinion.

But I strongly believe you didn't understand some part in my comment, had it been you comprehensibly invested on the last past of my scribblings and buttressed opinion, you would have understood the reason prompting my stances, the problem and reasons are African society and mentality, I maybe part of the society, hence the change starting from me, but some sexual ideology has ruined us and might take a hell of decades to erase it. That's the truth.

Below is my comment.
Donstan18:

Truth be told, in Africa, a woman who sleeps with men on their first date is a SLUT, quote me anywhere, she's not a slut because she's truly a slut, but because of how the society made gender sexual encounters look .

I never called a lady who sleeps with men on their first date a slut because she's a slut, but because of what and how our society view sexual encounters between both genders.

In Africa, a lady sleeping with a man on their first date is abnormal, it sounds weird to a third party and that's the truth. You may be different but MUST be on the minor side of those who v'got that mentality.

A lady who sleeps with a man on their first date will be considered a slut because that act can be seen as an example of a loose woman which correlate with the definition of slut.

4 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by Saff(f): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ojuri20:

We are both an open minded person but best when a lady is not having a kid as partner it goes a long in any relationship.
Yeah but just to be safe, for numerous reasons it’s better to avoid sex on the first date when you don’t know the guy well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Konji!!nicki Minaj Parades Her Eye-popping Boobs On Instagram (photos) / Afonja Why?2.see Wetin Toto Nearly Do Me / Here Are 9 Ways You Can Identify A Broke Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.