Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,375 members, 7,864,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Shiroro And Sapele Power Plants Shut, as blackout worsens - PUNCH - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiroro And Sapele Power Plants Shut, as blackout worsens - PUNCH (17406 Views)

Blackout: 19 Plants Shut As Militant Attacks Shrink Gas Supply / Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks / DPR Blames Marketers As Petrol Scarcity Worsens - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiroro And Sapele Power Plants Shut, as blackout worsens - PUNCH by nd07(m): 12:37am On Apr 07, 2016
I just de laugh in Latin. ds our Baba is a real clown. so all we get after spending 6 months to appoint ministers is a system nosedive. I thought he spent such time to fish out technocrats? chai! it seems man has reached his wit end. God help us
Re: Shiroro And Sapele Power Plants Shut, as blackout worsens - PUNCH by mechanics(m): 7:39am On Apr 07, 2016
Wow, i dey see light small small sha.
Re: Shiroro And Sapele Power Plants Shut, as blackout worsens - PUNCH by Flets: 8:19am On Apr 07, 2016
hamzeiy:

SS ? i agree but ipob ?..lol what relevance do they have to nigeria ? tchew

75% of the vandalism in the past few months is by IPOB in those regions. Don't doubt.
Re: Shiroro And Sapele Power Plants Shut, as blackout worsens - PUNCH by hamzeiy: 11:59am On Apr 07, 2016
Flets:

75% of the vandalism in the past few months is by IPOB in those regions. Don't doubt.
congratulations mr vandal #cowards
Re: Shiroro And Sapele Power Plants Shut, as blackout worsens - PUNCH by justinmonalisa: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
This government has nothing to offer Nigerian's. Electricity tariff is increasing at the expense of total darkness, this is a 419 government that have come to sap the masses.
Re: Shiroro And Sapele Power Plants Shut, as blackout worsens - PUNCH by Flets: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
hamzeiy:

congratulations mr vandal #cowards

How does your response change the reality that the nation is in darkness and how does it change the fact that its only getting worse.

Coward Nigerians like you dont face their issues headlong. ... they beat around and blame others
Re: Shiroro And Sapele Power Plants Shut, as blackout worsens - PUNCH by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ohammadike:

Minster of darkness

Lolz. You get mouth abeg cheesy
Re: Shiroro And Sapele Power Plants Shut, as blackout worsens - PUNCH by hamzeiy: 8:41am On Apr 08, 2016
Flets:

How does your response change the reality that the nation is in darkness and how does it change the fact that its only getting worse.

Coward Nigerians like you dont face their issues headlong. ... they beat around and blame others
thanks to cowards and criminals like you who think the only way to get govt. attention is through crimes we are in darkness..#bloody cowards
Re: Shiroro And Sapele Power Plants Shut, as blackout worsens - PUNCH by Flets: 8:51am On Apr 08, 2016
hamzeiy:

thanks to cowards and criminals like you who think the only way to get govt. attention is through crimes we are in darkness..#bloody cowards

Coward thinking like I described is what you portrayed. Black men need to face their issues head long. How does your ranting stop the gas pipelines from going up in flames. Keep playing ostrich by burying you head in the sand.

Face the issue, tell your govt to either clear out the vandals while protecting the gas facilities or negotiate on the basis of amnesty or embrace true federalism such that the communities own and manage the facilities ....... I am talking solutions, you were talking nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Defwan Dariye: Police Arrests Killers Of Ex-Governor Of Plateau, Dariye's Father / 2023: Tinubu’s Promoters Silent As Ex-Governor Spends Months In London / Kadade, PDP National Youth Leader Joins APC Youth Leader & Others For Iftar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.