Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News (9896 Views)

New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald / Save The Unlawfully Detained Nigerian In Ukraine / Ibb Pleaded With Saudis To Release A Detained Nigerian Islamic Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by opp688: 11:25am On Aug 01, 2009
Rogo, before they discover oil in Nigeria, your father and your mother were living on groundnuts and cotton. In case he doesn't know ask your grandfather.
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by Beaf: 11:28am On Aug 01, 2009
@opp688.
This is your bleeped up father doing it to your mother.
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by mjbaba: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2009
BREAKING NEWS!!! a friend of mine who is a jouranalist with one of thenorthern newspapers just called me from maiduguri.
He was arrested in the course of covering the crisis, mistaken as a member of the sect. so he, alongside about nine others, were taken to the Force headquarters where he was released as soon as he was properly identified.

While he was at the police station, the BOKO HARAM leader, Yusuf Mohammed was brought in. Some of the Police men quickly suggested that he be transfered to Abuja while the Commander of the Military task force, the Major General(Dont know his name) and other policemen disagreed. their view was that it would prolong things and start a series of court cases and "stories" that could end up in the guy being freed. So they decided on Jungle justice- to settle it out of court and for ever. The guy was brought outside the PoliceHeadquarters where he spoke in Hausa language that he knew he had done wrong and he wanted people to pray for him. his pleas fell on deaf ears as he was placed by a wall and repeatedly fired at by soldiers and policemen.

Thats it.
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by opp688: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2009
Beaf, is that your mother or your father in disguise? Why are you hiding your true identity, mohammad yusuf never hid his identity, you coward bastards.
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by Beaf: 11:36am On Aug 01, 2009
Idiot Boko Haram! Your people will soon execute you and your family. Thieves.

Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by LadyT(f): 11:39am On Aug 01, 2009
Beaf and opp688 you are out of order!

Please take that picture down.

angry
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by opp688: 11:44am On Aug 01, 2009
Beaf, that was your father doing it for rituals sake, when he discovers he couldn't make money that way he took up a gun and wore a mask and became a Godforsaken militant.

Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by fulanii(m): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2009
Do you think that nigeria is at risk with the world economic meltdown?
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by Beaf: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2009
@opp688. I think your father was executed by your people after he finished with the goat. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Damn! They're coming for you next. . . Kaboooom! Which one is he? grin

Thieves.

Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by Beaf: 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2009
LadyT:

Beaf and opp688 you are out of order!

Please take that picture down.

angry

Sorry to have upset you. I was just dealing with a bastard Northern brother. Its down.
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by opp688: 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2009
Beaf, you the misbegotten product of ma-goat affair, ooh sorry your father and mother affair because he was that man and she was that goat before they were executed. I'm sure you are looking like a goat. Hehehehe.
grin
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by Beaf: 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2009
Oh you funny little maggot! Why are you seeking my attention?

I know people from your village are uncivilised, racked with decease and smelly. They can't read and write, so you're someone is writing for you, thats why you're so excited. Poor fool!
The natural stupidity of your people is the reason why God is making you execute each other without outside help. You too, will soon go to your goat virgins. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thief
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by Rooneyboy(m): 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2009
I dont blame them at all western education has this threatening and negative effect on their religion.But i rebuke the police for the kind of jungle justice carried out on "boko".But by and large its a welcome development.At least this passes a lot of information on people/groups that think they can disrupt the peace of the country with their beliefs.
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by tosinaded(m): 12:32am On Aug 02, 2009
happy the mothafucker is dead!!!!!!!!!!

those guys wrecked havoc in maiduguri
cant explain wut i saw!!!!!!
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by mendax: 1:06am On Aug 02, 2009
well as for me, i believe u cant stop pple frm expressin their views of whether they ar happy or sad of Mohammed yusuf's death. but the direction of discussion we shuld look at is the issue of an extra judicial killing.

i was SHOCKED yesterday when the minister of information appeared on CNN and was saying that "the way the man died wasnt improtant , but the fact that he is dead" she even went further to say "the security agencies should be commended".

so what has happened to all her REBRANDING nigeria campaign.

atleast, we should exercise patience whatever a man has done, he should be given a day in court. afterall, US troops did not decide to execute SADAM HUSSEIN when he was caught, morever 2day wit all the charges against CHARLES TAYLOR & other war criminals, we see dem facin charges in court. the duty of d security forces is to ensure minimum casualty in whatever situation they are tryin 2 control.

so the point is not WHO was killed as a person, but WHY a human being shuld b killed witout trial. 2day it may b d leader of a sect, but who knows how many other petty criminals hav been killed, either to protect a certain interest or ,

this has been d un4tunate trend in dis country, killin pple in custody mysteriously & no explanatn is rendered. or who can explain d reason y ppl like yaradua (snr) or abiola just died while in custody. if whoever is in charge of d security of another man, lets such a man 2 lose his life & is prosecuted or much noise is made about it, pple wouldnt be ordering such actions. so we shuld rally round against this age long menace in Nigeria
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by sosisi(f): 1:37am On Aug 02, 2009
tosinaded@:

happy the mothafucker is dead!!!!!!!!!!

those guys wrecked havoc in maiduguri
cant explain wut i saw!!!!!!

Please give us first hand info abeg
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by tosinaded(m): 2:13am On Aug 02, 2009
mendax:

atleast, we should exercise patience whatever a man has done, he should be given a day in court. afterall, US troops did not decide to execute SADAM HUSSEIN when he was caught, morever 2day wit all the charges against CHARLES TAYLOR & other war criminals, we see dem facin charges in court. the duty of d security forces is to ensure minimum casualty in whatever situation they are tryin 2 control.

so the point is not WHO was killed as a person, but WHY a human being shuld b killed witout trial. 2day it may b d leader of a sect, but who knows how many other petty criminals hav been killed, either to protect a certain interest or ,

this has been d un4tunate trend in dis country, killin pple in custody mysteriously & no explanatn is rendered. or who can explain d reason y ppl like yaradua (snr) or abiola just died while in custody. if whoever is in charge of d security of another man, lets such a man 2 lose his life & is prosecuted or much noise is made about it, pple wouldnt be ordering such actions. so we shuld rally round against this age long menace in Nigeria

cant understand y, his followers can be killed without a court hearing and his own should be different!!!!!!
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by bootycall(f): 2:16am On Aug 02, 2009
That Boko Haram might not be dead afterall.Don't trust 9ja Police and their reports undecided
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by bilymuse: 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2009
The government only succeeded in killling the messanger, and they killed more than 700 of them. But the message is still out there alive
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by bilymuse: 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2009
In Germany they first came for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me —
and by that time no one was left to speak up.

If u don`t speak up against state brutality, just remember it might be u or family next time.

, Okunoba
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by mendax: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2009
@tosinaded
cant understand y, his followers can be killed without a court hearing and his own should be different!!!!!!

pls read my statement carefully, i wasnt referring 2 only d leader, i said evryone shuld hav a day in court. y shuld a man that has already surrendered or is unarmed b killed. that is totally wrong. so a man whatever his status or stature shuld not b killed without due process
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2009
now that the dust appears to have settled

a lot of questions that will not be asked need to be asked

eg - was Yusuf the real mastermind?

consider OPC, fredrick fasehun is the de facto leader of opc, but we all remember ganiyu adams and his (for want of a better word) breakaway faction. can we be sure that our heroic and highly competent police force did not just kill the only people who could have called BH's followers to order?

what really was BH's goal? PM news stated that they said they want total sharia - did any other paper state the same thing - bearing in mind that pm news is the same paper that has printed nudie pics on its front page in order to sell.

like others, i have mixed feelings about the whole thing. when it started, i actually said that the govt should act fast, and send in the army - basiaclly send a message to any other aspiring seditionists out there. if the government had failed to put this down, it would have been the beginning of total anarchy ( i consider the govt's failures against mend as part of the basis for BH's confidence)

as to his cold blooded murder - thats the way of the men in black , thoug as i said earlier, police forces accross the world have no mercy on those they deem responsible for the death of their own
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by RSA(m): 7:55am On Aug 03, 2009
God save this so called a country,this place is a shit hole.Thank God I am a South African.
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by Tudor6(f): 8:06am On Aug 03, 2009
RSA:

God save this so called a country,this place is a shit hole.Thank God I am a South African.
yes ofcourse. . . .you're perfectly safe. . .not if you're a foreigner though. . .grin

RSA what is the biggest and most famous SA forum i can join?
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 03, 2009
Tudór:

yes ofcourse. . . .you're perfectly safe. . .not if you're a foreigner though. . .grin

or a woman . . . grin

or hiv free. . . grin
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by Tudor6(f): 8:38am On Aug 03, 2009
oyb:

or a woman . . . grin

or hiv free. . . grin
or a lesbian . . . grin
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by dadde(m): 11:26am On Aug 03, 2009
Wat we must understand is that, the north is hiding something. Some northern government officials have been sponsoring these sect for so long.

yusuf mohammed is just a pupet,the puppetiers are in government. As long as our goverment cover up crimes,our country ll cotinue to lag behind
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by RSA(m): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2009
Tudór:

Yeah most of those 800 people killed like ants,would have been alive if they where in SA.South Africa is lot more safe than Nigeria at any given time.

oyb:

or a woman . . . grin

or hiv free. . . grin

Are you from the same country that wanted to stone a woman becaue she had an affair?.
There is some shit thats happening in that country of yours that nobody  knows nothing about.Like I said Iam happy to be a South African.We are very blessed here,compared to your country.
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2009
this from a citizen of a nation of superstitious kaffirs with a rapist president who showers to ward off hiv cheesy cheesy
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by Tudor6(f): 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2009
1 in 4 south african men is a rapist. . .how bout that?
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by RSA(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2009
oyb:

this from a citizen of a nation of superstitious kaffirs with a rapist president who showers to ward off hiv cheesy cheesy

Better to be a Kafir in your own country,than being a African gypsies who hop from country to country looking for a better life,even dying in small fishing boats trying to flee that corrupt infected country.
And I would rather have Zuma with HIV than that dead walking man you call a president,atleast Zuma will last his term.That thing of yours will propably die anytime soon.

You better go and clean your streets that is full dead people angry.

Tudór:

1 in 4 south african men is a rapist. . .how bout that?

And we will never know the correct stats in your country,maybe is 1 in 1 grin
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2009
abeg logoff and go and fill your rape quota - shebi a rape a day keeps lesbianism away na ya motto, not so - mr virile south african tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader / More Facts Emerge Following Sack Of DSS Boss By Osinbajo / Breaking: Kano Gov, Ganduje Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.