Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald (20605 Views)

Police Introduces New Uniforms For SARS (Photo) / Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald / New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by ayofolajin: 8:24am On Nov 27, 2012
Another Islamic sect that emerged and goes by the name Jama’atu Ansarul Muslimina Fi Biladis Sudan had through another email exclusively sent to DESERT HERALD claimed responsibility of Monday night attack at the Headquaters of Anti Terrorist Unit at Garki in Abuja. The new group in the email had promised similar attacks against detention centres across the country. Below is the unedited excerpt of the email. In the name of Allah most Graciuos most Merciful

The Jama’atu Ansarul Muslimina Fi Biladis-sudan is hereby declaring by Allah’s grace to be the responsible for the attack held on 12th Muharram, 1334 – 26th November, 2012, on S.A.R.S. detention facility in Garki area II, Abuja Nigeria.

Allah SWT has obligated us to help those that are oppressed, especially those oppressions that is taking place in the security cells, prisons and other detention centers etc. and has become part of the main functions and basics that form Jama’atu Ansasrul Muslimina fi Biladissudan.

we are stating loud and clear that many of those captured by the Nigerian security or by the Christian in Plateau state such as the women and children in Langtang, Yalwan Shandam etc to mention but a few. by Allah’s grace we are matching towards their freedom.

lastly, we are calling upon all Muslims to come and joined hands with us in carrying out this noble duty that Allah SWT has commanded us to do, Allah SWT said:”And what is the matter with you that you fight not in the cause of ALLAH, and for the feeble among men, and for women and children oppressed…”. Nisa’i:75.

Abu Usamatal Ansari (Amir JAMBS).
http://desertherald.com/breaking-news-new-islamic-sec-claims-responsibility-of-sars-attack-at-garki/

Details, Picture and Video @ www.ayofolajin.com

1 Like

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Mowire: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2012
OK.
We're watching as the consequences of the corruption induced incompetence of Nigeria's security apparatus continue to manifest.

1 Like

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by jigawatts(m): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2012
Jama’atu Ansarul Muslimina Fi Biladis-sudan shocked shocked shocked
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Series22(m): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2012
Can someone please remind me the capital of Pakistan

15 Likes

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by siddiq202(m): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2012
Never heard of DESERT HERALD before
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 27, 2012
Are they from Sudan as name depicts?
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by impetus: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2012
This could be a faction that broke away from Boko Haram.

3 Likes

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by kelmich(m): 11:06am On Nov 27, 2012
the federal government should try to put these ones in their place before they grow bigger to cause more havoc
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by kaffy4tope(m): 11:06am On Nov 27, 2012
ok, this is becoming very interesting. Btw, where is the Ghana Embassy in Nigeria? I need to run

2 Likes

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by mutiply: 11:08am On Nov 27, 2012
Series22: Can someone please remind me the capital of Pakistan
ISLAM "A" BAD

34 Likes

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by elampiro(m): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2012
Another group?
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by jimino(m): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2012
Anoda set of hungry blood sucking islamist sect again? Dis una allah nd muhammed no dey satisfy 4 blood. Na GOD ALMIGHTY get power pass

9 Likes

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by omenziate(m): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2012
E don dey red for Naija . Another Islamic splinter group or what.? Before we know now, like 30 go spring up, person go dey waka with bomb-proof b dat. God abeg, tell Santa Claus to bring my visa abeg. These abokis no want person to rest for here o.

6 Likes

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Shine1177: 11:08am On Nov 27, 2012
U see what bad leadership of our nation is causing? Another terror group? Not again.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by mattsteve(f): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2012
R u kidding me?.anoda sect?what the hell?
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2012
Minion: Your Wickedness! What is happening here?
Hades: Do you not see the logic here? These guys want to outsmart the government ,well its not as if the government was smart before, but back to my point. This guys want to suck the government up as dry as possible
Minion: Enlarge my IQ my King!
Hades: They will split up into up to five different factions. They each claim full identity of Boko-Haram. The government foolishly pays Boko 1, behind our backs of course. Boko 1 splits the money among itself and Boko 2,3,4,and 5 and then they go to sleep. Then Boko2 will stand up and ask for their share, most likely, they change their name. And so it goes and goes.
Minion: Hmmmm! My Lord! So the cycle of wickedness just goes on and on undecided undecided
X-boy: As if I knew undecided

10 Likes

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by paparazzy21(m): 11:10am On Nov 27, 2012
This our country mehn,looking forward to the day we gon have 100 % peace of mind. *i 8 naija*.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Elueme: 11:10am On Nov 27, 2012
The talk is too long. Can somebody interprete it for us?
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Kx: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2012
Can we now see why the idea of dreaming to negotiate with terrorists is a wrong one?

Boko Haram has been in the picture, JAMF B Sudan has now come to the scene while other groups
may be lurking around in the corner, who do you negotiate with?

2 Likes

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2012
Since d govt prefers to negotiate with terrorists,this type of development is not surprising. Soon govt will start negotiating wt d new sect.
Secondly,they said Allah commanded them,this is just politics taken too far except this particular Allah is carnivorous
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 27, 2012
Brand_new: Are they from Sudan as name depicts?
yup!
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by alienware(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2012
This is moronic and babaric.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by TeeSeven(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2012
Islam-a-bad indeed. Really bahd!! SMH.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by aglomar: 11:14am On Nov 27, 2012
While Jonathan sits by n watches!

1 Like

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 27, 2012
From sudan to nigeria! No one care about security until there is terror and catastrophe....NIGERIA...
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by hardizzle: 11:17am On Nov 27, 2012
Bleep islam n dia allah
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by wengerjay(m): 11:19am On Nov 27, 2012
JAMBS,UTME ,nawa o.I stil dey laugh.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Afam4eva(m): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2012
It seems Bokoharam is rebranding.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by sonyjacobs(m): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2012
ISLAMOPHOBIA = The fear of ..........?
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by juman(m): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2012
kaffy4tope: ok, this is becoming very interesting. Btw, where is the Ghana Embassy in Nigeria? I need to run

You dont need visa to Ghana. grin

I think I also need to migrate to Togo.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by ignis: 11:24am On Nov 27, 2012
More Islamic group obeying the teachings of the so called prophet. May God save nigeria from terrorism.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by juman(m): 11:25am On Nov 27, 2012
omenziate: E don dey red for Naija . Another Islamic splinter group or what.? Before we know now, like 30 go spring up, person go dey waka with bomb-proof b dat. God abeg, tell Santa Claus to bring my visa abeg. These abokis no want person to rest for here o.

Eyin oyinbo ewa fun mi ni visa. grin

Ilu yi ko easy. Ewa fun mi ni visa. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone / Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security / Kaigama: Snakes, Monkeys Swallowing Money, Termites Eating Voucher Under APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.