Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George (14518 Views)

How PDP Destroyed Nigeria For 16 Years; See Those Involved - Pics / Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) / "How APC Destroyed Nigeria For 16 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by just2okworld(f): 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
all of the above
Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by NobleAngell(f): 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
How much are you willing to pay me if I read this epistle?
Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by mozkunzult: 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
grin
Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by prinsam30: 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
pls if you read this epistle to the end kindly summarize it for me, I can't read without my glasses, thanks
Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by Umuchoke(m): 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
The answer is both.
Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by genxris: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
Wonderful piece that has called a spade a spade

1 Like

Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, An Epic FAILURE! End Of Story - kalokalo

https://www.nairaland.com/3035412/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-epic-failure-end#44496163
Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by oglalasioux(m): 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
Very excellent and eye opening piece. Let APC continue the blame game. There is enough maturity within the voting public to kick any non performing government out of power.

1 Like

Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by julimax(m): 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
Tell them oooo. They don't want want to hear the truth.

1 Like

Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by sandland: 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
Op. You made some very vital points. But let me ask you one question. Where did the people running EFCC today come from? Or in your opinion they have not become more vibrant? The reality is, the head is very important. If you remove the head every person dies. But you can easily amputate the leg or even legs, hand, Buhari is APC and has 99.9 % record against corruption.
Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by YelloweWest: 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
hardywaltz:
Enemi George under normal circumstances should be behind bars with his brothers for massively looting Nddc but in Nigeria we call them honorable.
Meanwhile your lizard can roaring like a lion and left quietly like a pusssycat tongue

2 Likes

Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by woblow1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
APC members believe that all Nigerian are fools, they keep on saying PDP destroyed nigeria for the past 16 years,
But they forget that majority of their party leaders are those that destroyed the country under the banner of PDP, some people may be deceived by the 16 years theory, but a sensible person will keep on asking, if PDP as a name is the one that destroyed the country or the politicians ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by YelloweWest: 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
sandland:
Op. You made some very vital points. But let me ask you one question. Where did the people running EFCC today come from? Or in your opinion they have not become more vibrant? The reality is, the head is very important. If you remove the head every person dies. But you can easily amputate the leg or even legs, hand, Buhari is APC and has 99.9 % record against corruption.
And yet he was part of the worst regime ever! Abacha. He even said abacha never stole!
He who consented to a thief....
Keep deciving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by slap1(m): 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ukochukwu, na the same people.
Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by Peritus(m): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
The only difference btwn PDP and APC I change of scenery, but the same political characters.
Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by 9jatatafo(m): 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
Who is fooling who?
Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by anthony86(m): 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
The Political Elites always have a way of recycling themselves and their generations to remain in the game of power.
Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by miftauferrets(m): 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
nothing good comes easy
Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by akinsbaba2015: 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
Why is the fella shying away from naming the hundreds and thousands of former governors and ministers still left in the sinner party, PDP?
Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by ItzTun3chi(m): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
op nice piece.the problem started when we voted the old fools into power.its hiqh time we youths starts to represent in politics.all these old ediots crave power a lot and would do anythinq to get it angry angry

1 Like

Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by kgr8mike(m): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
As we see 2019 approach, the same set will start jumping back to PDP and then tell us that APC is a scam and a lie. May all those that will defect be cursed with plagues. Amen

1 Like

Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
bunch of recycled criminals ruling my father land since 1979
Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by Obrose(m): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by bedspread: 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
Na Dem Dem.... Old wine in new bottle.. Arrant Nonsense!!!!
Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
this piece is an excellent wrte up. i salute your wisdom and astute intelligence. twale for you ur xcellency.

2 Likes

Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by onunwa21(m): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
tongue

Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by goludayo: 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
Op I like ur write up,hence our pple do polticize everything which is blocking our objective thinking
but now that d reality is at hand now,Let's see how they will manipulate d reality
Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by sweetilicious(f): 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
Forget Nigeria. If you have someone in a good position, get a better job and take care of your people. Nigeria has no developmental plan. Its just existing nothing more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by amazon14: 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Advanced sinners i lol
Re: Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George by ibietela2(m): 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
NobleAngell:
How much are you willing to pay me if I read this epistle?

10L of petrol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose: PDP South West Congress Election Was A Scam / Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard / Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.