Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

All To Avoid Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All To Avoid Church (2673 Views)

5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / Four Funny Excuses People Give To Avoid Church Services / Pope Benedict Resigned To Avoid Arrest And Siezure Of Church Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All To Avoid Church by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2009
tpia.:

indeed!

So tpai. you're back; to distribute your hatred and frustration on innocent Nairalanders. . . i bind you in Jesus name  angry, i cover all fellow nairalanders with the bloooood of Jesus, i surround them with the fire of the holy ghost angry angry angry
Re: All To Avoid Church by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2009
Mivoh:

So tpai. you're back; to distribute your hatred and frustration on innocent Nairalanders. . . i bind you in Jesus name  angry, i cover all fellow nairalanders with the bloooood of Jesus, i surround them with the fire of the holy ghost angry angry angry

you're a Christian now?

anyway, even demons call themselves Christian- nothing new there.

e be like say ya madness don dey show small small. "fellow nairalanders" as in ya papa and mama pikin?

post more frequently.

person wey join July 30 2009 come dey claim nairaland as im posssssion. You wan become moderator abi? Or is it Mukina's job you want?

now, if, on the other hand, you're one of those psychotic double id nairalanders then self-service on.
Re: All To Avoid Church by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2009
tpia.:

you're a Christian now?

anyway, even demons call themselves Christian- nothing new there.

e be like say ya madness don dey show small small. "fellow nairalanders" as in ya papa and mama pikin?

post more frequently.

person wey join July 30 2009 come dey claim nairaland as im posssssion. You wan become moderator abi? Or is it Mukina's job you want?

now, if, on the other hand, you're one of those psychotic double id nairalanders then self-service on.

I don't blame u jare, it's your frustration talking  angry angry angry
Re: All To Avoid Church by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2009
Mivoh:

I don't blame u jare, it's your frustration talking  angry angry angry

you no call Jesus again?

call mohammed and lucifer now.

sebi your co-worshippers cultists full this place.
Re: All To Avoid Church by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2009
tpia.:

you no call Jesus again?

call mohammed and lucifer now.

sebi your co-worshippers cultists full this place.

I pity you sef. . . sorry ehn. . . poor Frustrated woman sad
Re: All To Avoid Church by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2009
Mivoh:

I pity you sef. . . sorry ehn. . . poor Frustrated woman sad

ogun, sango, amadioha, ekwensu

call them all nah- arent they your masters?

who do you think you're fooling here?
Re: All To Avoid Church by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2009
tpia.:

ogun, sango, amadioha, ekwensu

call them all nah- arent they your masters?

who do you think you're fooling here?

Kai. . . see FRUSTRATION. This is where i fold my arms and nod my head.
Re: All To Avoid Church by banom(m): 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2009
@ mivoh,

what you are doing is very unfair, despite having heard tipia's story, all you could do is to start using it to insult her, it is not wise, you are a christian and your are here calling God , just think if you were in tipia's shoes,

i really feel for tipia,just two weeks after her marraige, her husband infected her with HIV and divorced her at the same time, who will not run mad in such situation ?
But tipia coming to nairaland to make troubles will not solve any issues at all , just like i told you on phone, put every thing in God's hand, there is nothing he can not do.
may the good Lord be your strength . i love u so much.
Re: All To Avoid Church by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2009
banom:

@ mivoh,

what you are doing is very unfair, despite having heard tipia's story, all you could do is to start using it to insult her, it is not wise, you are a christian and your are here calling God , just think if you were in tipia's shoes,

i really feel for tipia,just two weeks after her marraige, her husband infected her with HIV and divorced her at the same time, who will not run mad in such situation ?
But tipia coming to nairaland to make troubles will not solve any issues at all , just like i told you on phone, put every thing in God's hand, there is nothing he can not do.

as you've typed here, so may your life be.
Re: All To Avoid Church by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 08, 2009
banom:

@ mivoh,

I've gotten bored with her jare so i'm leaving her alone. . .

tpai. definitely has some other id on Nairaland where she behaves normally and not like the frustrated nanny goat she is now.
Re: All To Avoid Church by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 08, 2009
Mivoh:

I've gotten bored with her jare so i'm leaving her alone. . .

tpai. definitely has some other id on Nairaland where she behaves normally and not like the frustrated nanny goat she is now.

keep scouting for my other id.

If your medication was working, you'd know better than to keep sniffing my butt all over the forum.

jobless slowpoke.

Continue revealing your daftness here- I'll be waiting for you to show your mental limitations on other threads.
Re: All To Avoid Church by banom(m): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2009
tpia.:

as you've typed here, so may your life be.

So you are this insecure ? i was thinking you are one unbeatable girl who found joy in having problems with people all the time, i never knew any thing could make you result to moral preaching.
Re: All To Avoid Church by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 09, 2009
banom:

So you are this insecure ? i was thinking you are one unbeatable girl who found joy in having problems with people all the time, i never knew any thing could make you result to moral preaching.

so shall your life be.

say amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bible Scholars Admit To Bible Text Discrepancies / Visits To Heaven And Hell, Is It True? / Afterlife Experience- Kkk Teen Reveals That Jesus Is Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.