Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) (9800 Views)

May Allah Grant Us Good Ends / Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / The Story Of Musa And Khidr (may Allah's Blessings Be Upon Them Both) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) by Bimpe29: 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ameena Yaa Allah. Jazakallahu Khair.

You have just rekindled my hope and belief with the true message of Allah.

1 Like

Re: Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) by jumzzy448: 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
Amin. Jazakunllahu Khairan
Re: Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) by drbiola(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
ﺟﺰﺍﻙ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺧﻴﺮﺍ ﻋﻨﺎ
Re: Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) by prettymina(f): 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ameen

Jazaakumullahu khairan
Re: Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jazakumulah!
Very nice post
Re: Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) by lawali: 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
Thanks for the reminder. What will miss you will not hit you and what will hit you will not miss you. Pray Allah bless our struggles (amin).
Re: Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) by Arisheloaded(m): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ameen.
Jazakallah Khayran.
Truly, the word of Allah is true!
Barakalahufihi @OP.
Re: Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) by classiclight(m): 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
Aameen
Re: Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) by zeezy1: 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
Why do I find it so difficult to go easy on myself?
Why do I feel so burdened in my heart?
Why do I doubt the Potency of dua'u?
why do I feel forsaken by Allah?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Ya Allah, ease our affairs, amin

1 Like

Re: Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) by prettymina(f): 9:28am On Apr 11, 2016
Ameen,May Allah soften our heart to stress nd lead us to d right part..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Envy People: See How To Deal With It? / 12 Amazing Tips To Become A Better Muslim / Lets Help One Another: How Did You Overcome Your Challenges ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.