Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Am Tired Of Being A Housewife I Want To Learn A Skill - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Tired Of Being A Housewife I Want To Learn A Skill (4095 Views)

"I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) / "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Tired Of Being A Housewife I Want To Learn A Skill by Evina(f): 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Hi

Eeyah, sorry about that. You can try out the creche too then, thank God you have one near your work place. Lots of love to that little cutie smiley

Thanks alot.

I trust God, it'll be just fine.
And my cutie is sooo adorable. Looks like he's going to have gap tooth grin
Re: Am Tired Of Being A Housewife I Want To Learn A Skill by Evina(f): 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
SimpleWow:

I was working in the bank when I had my first son some years back. They gave me 3 months maternity leave.
Then close by 2pm for 3 months after resumption from maternity leave.
I got a nanny for him 2 weeks to my resumption date. She will come to the house as early as 6am and leave when I return from work. I am not comfortable with taking my 3 month old baby to creche. I also started giving him SMA gold some days to my resumption date.

I will breastfeed him before going to work then the nanny will feed him till am back by 2pm then I continue breastfeeding till the next morning.
He started school at 1 yr/7 months. ( play group)

So u can't get someone to stay with him at home. U can express your breast milk and put in the refrigerator, if you don't want to introduce formular to him at 3 month.

Wow! This is soo helpful! A practical guide.

The challenge is getting someone to entrust your child with.
Hmmm, you are brave oh!
I'll have to consider your option.

Although my husband claims he'll take our baby to work hahahaha. I'm not banking on that.

This OP go vex say I don hijack her thread oh! LOL.
Re: Am Tired Of Being A Housewife I Want To Learn A Skill by thorpido(m): 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Evina:

Uncle Thorpido! smiley

So good to read from you.

Hmm. I lost my mum to a careless doctor when I was 5.
My mum in law is a busy woman oh. She spent two weeks with us before going back. cheesy
Awww sorry about that.Seems the only option you have is to get a creche.Just get one close to you and do a background check of the place.Let them be well staffed.

How's the nursing vigil going?Trust you're doing fine.
Re: Am Tired Of Being A Housewife I Want To Learn A Skill by SimpleWow(f): 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
U should take any job that is available to support your husband and also raise fund to start your own business.
Your Son is old enough to be in school.
Re: Am Tired Of Being A Housewife I Want To Learn A Skill by HaneefahRN(f): 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
doveda:

Sent!
Alright
Re: Am Tired Of Being A Housewife I Want To Learn A Skill by SimpleWow(f): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
Evina:

Hmmm, you are brave oh!
I'll have to consider your option.

Although my husband claims he'll take our baby to work hahahaha. I'm not banking on that.

U are right.
Pray about it. God will see you through
Re: Am Tired Of Being A Housewife I Want To Learn A Skill by HaneefahRN(f): 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
Evina:

Thanks alot.

I trust God, it'll be just fine.
And my cutie is sooo adorable. Looks like he's going to have gap tooth grin

U're welcome.

Wow! And you can tell already, lolz. I trust he smiles a lot then
Re: Am Tired Of Being A Housewife I Want To Learn A Skill by Evina(f): 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
SimpleWow:

I was working in the bank when I had my first son some years back. They gave me 3 months maternity leave.
Then close by 2pm for 3 months after resumption from maternity leave.
I got a nanny for him 2 weeks to my resumption date. She will come to the house as early as 6am and leave when I return from work. I am not comfortable with taking my 3 month old baby to creche. I also started giving him SMA gold some days to my resumption date.

I will breastfeed him before going to work then the nanny will feed him till am back by 2pm then I continue breastfeeding till the next morning.
He started school at 1 yr/7 months. ( play group)

So u can't get someone to stay with him at home. U can express your breast milk and put in the refrigerator, if you don't want to introduce formular to him at 3 month.

He just cried, currently breastfeeding and he looks soo adorable.. Can't help but wonder if someone else will promptly respond to his needs.

Hmmm, you are brave oh!
I'll have to consider your option and trust God.

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Being A Housewife I Want To Learn A Skill by Evina(f): 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
thorpido:
Awww sorry about that.Seems the only option you have is to get a creche.Just get one close to you and do a background check of the place.Let them be well staffed.

How's the nursing vigil going?Trust you're doing fine

By God's Grace I am. I'm quite excited by it.
One night, I woke up suddenly and started telling my husband, "don't hold him like that" then I started to take a pillow. shocked thinking I was taking the baby from him. He just said, that's a pillow, go to sleep. Where's the baby I asked? He's in his court he replied.

That was how I went to sleep.

The latest now is that, once I hear any sound from baby, I wake up suddenly blurting out the name of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Being A Housewife I Want To Learn A Skill by Evina(f): 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
SimpleWow:

U are right.
Pray about it. God will see you through

Amen!
Thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Being A Housewife I Want To Learn A Skill by thorpido(m): 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
Evina:

By God's Grace I am. I'm quite excited by it.
One night, I woke up suddenly and started telling my husband, "don't hold him like that" then I started to take a pillow. shocked thinking I was taking the baby from him. He just said, that's a pillow, go to sleep. Where's the baby I asked? He's in his court he replied.

That was how I went to sleep.

The latest now is that, once I hear any sound from baby, I wake up suddenly blurting out the name of Jesus

Lol.....cheesy
It's interesting and challenging at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Being A Housewife I Want To Learn A Skill by mamamuna: 1:02am On Apr 09, 2016
Re: Am Tired Of Being A Housewife I Want To Learn A Skill by mamamuna: 1:05am On Apr 09, 2016
Thanks so much wonderful mummies, of course my boy is in nursery 2 and very intelligent, smart and brilliant. I am just being worried of who will take care of him anytime he's on vacation, I don't have any relative in lagos and can't entrust my child in care of any body I don't know all in the name of making money ha no o. I have decided to learn interior decoration cos I enjoy anything decoration. Thanks everyone for showing concern. Luv you all kiss
Re: Am Tired Of Being A Housewife I Want To Learn A Skill by byvan03: 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
If you can impact knowledge, think of a teaching job, preferably secondary school. That way you can balance family life and work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? / 2million Naira Weekly Or 10 Naira Per Second ? / Graphic Video: Guy Catches Wife Cheating, Then Beats Her To Death.... Just Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.