Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) (9973 Views)

I Don't Understand: Is This A Guy Or A Girl? [pic] / I Saw This Girl's Pic On Facebook and I Became Dazed / Will You Smash Or Pass This Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:10am On Apr 07, 2016
My fellow guys, shey una follow me see this rubbish?

Whose girlfriend be this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by Justycxx(m): 1:23am On Apr 07, 2016
single-till-menopause-candidate. Thats the word

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by grad2012(f): 1:25am On Apr 07, 2016
50k every two weeks wow,that's too much.

2 Likes

Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by Leriebloom(f): 1:27am On Apr 07, 2016
lolz. The dreamer

9 Likes

Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by KingTom(m): 1:34am On Apr 07, 2016
Why you post her picture

1 Like

Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by RobinHez(m): 1:44am On Apr 07, 2016
Carry clay and goan make such a boyfriend for urself. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by dikeigbo2(m): 1:47am On Apr 07, 2016
Lack of parental guidance.

10 Likes

Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by MissSlimbody(f): 1:52am On Apr 07, 2016
Some girls will be asking for things their dads can't afford.

Shioor Osi oda undecidedundecided

19 Likes

Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by ehix89(m): 2:16am On Apr 07, 2016
Her dad if I invest in a business and input 50k every two weeks in the next one year i'll be a millionnaire certainly and what does that God forsaken gold digger have to offer me for my 50k investment every two weeks her stinking pvssy I suppose.....Oloshos on rampage

12 Likes

Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by Dottore: 3:19am On Apr 07, 2016
The painful thing is that most of these gold digging bitches aside their looks, are not worth any dime spent on them. Watery punaani, smelly pussy, deceptive boobs that only look good inside bras, then if u are not careful they will infest u with a terrible disease then you will understand the benefits of celibacy. Not to mention that 90 percent of them are demonic. They could traumatised you career or finances that you wonder if the 15minutes fvck is worth it, that is if you are lucky to quickly find out where the problem is coming from.

*modified*
In case you don't know, most of them are brain dead academically and in "common sense"

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by mercenary: 4:51am On Apr 07, 2016
Na true she she talk na... But the truth is can her Dad give her 50k to make her hair?... And after making the her wat is the guarantee dat she will recieve sense?

1 Like

Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by Beanhead(m): 5:05am On Apr 07, 2016
Leriebloom:
lolz. The dreamer
You resemble yemi alade
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by ATMC(f): 6:24am On Apr 07, 2016
Why is her hair not made?

5 Likes

Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by Leriebloom(f): 6:25am On Apr 07, 2016
Beanhead:
You resemble yemi alade
Thank you
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by MilesLamar(m): 6:36am On Apr 07, 2016
No be only yemi alade, Na Genevieve nnaji..

To the post .. Some gals dey support her self

3 Likes

Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 07, 2016
Dottore:
The painful thing is that most of these gold digging bitches aside their looks, are not worth any dime spent on them. Watery punaani, smelly pussy, deceptive boobs that only look good inside bras, then if u are not careful they will infest u with a terrible disease then you will understand the benefits of celibacy. Not to mention that 90 percent of them are demonic. They could traumatised you career or finances that you wonder if the 15minutes fvck is worth it, that is if you are lucky to quickly find out where the problem is coming from.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 07, 2016
see how she is sef, like say dem dey pluck the money on top tree ni, ...she no even worth #500.

Nonsense
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 07, 2016
grad2012:
50k every two weeks wow,that's too much.
I want you to be my boo

2 Likes

Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by valmunich(m): 7:27am On Apr 07, 2016
"One line of word..." grin

1 Like

Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 07, 2016
She's just a kid messing around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by mrhansome12(m): 8:00am On Apr 07, 2016
Lol she is an attention seeking but the irony of it is that she can't afford to make her as seen in that picture.
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 07, 2016
Is that the 50k hairstyle Girls will always act as girls

3 Likes

Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by seankay(m): 8:08am On Apr 07, 2016
how much does her father gives her mom every two week? :-/ oloriburuku somebody!
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by Kanyekels(m): 8:19am On Apr 07, 2016
Why not...... I will give her the 50k but I will first of all change the 50k to 50kobo worth of coins, then throw it to the ground. As she is picking it....... It will be smashing her puanni via dogg¥.... After the experience that her head will turn bald.

3 Likes

Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by iyb(m): 8:21am On Apr 07, 2016
Kanyekels:
Why not...... I will give her the 50k but I will first of all change the 50k to 50kobo worth of coins, then throw it to the ground. As she is picking it....... It will be smashing her puanni via dogg¥.... After the experience that her head will turn bald.
You baddddd grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by tolurainbow(m): 8:44am On Apr 07, 2016
atenu babe

fake ass
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by BossDanniee(m): 9:06am On Apr 07, 2016
Dis girl mumu to the blood o! Nah the 50k hairstyle be that?! Smh

1 Like

Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by Solomonodimegwu(m): 9:08am On Apr 07, 2016
Kanyekels:
lwkmd bros u wicked ooo!
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by chaptersix(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2016
And I saw this pic on Facebook. I even liked the post
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by Pennah(m): 9:52am On Apr 07, 2016
oboi this babes are out fr destruction

run fr ur lyf..... I fit spend ma last kobo fr ma bae but wen publicly anouncin her worth

na flash speed I go take run
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by subnormal: 9:57am On Apr 07, 2016
Thats 1.3million per annum for hair maintenance only. How much will it cost to maintain the whole body
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by OGeeKush(m): 10:21am On Apr 07, 2016
Even for a milli salary, ah won't! Wtf!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full / If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. / Just Committed D Greatest Sin Of My Life. I Slept With A Married Woman Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.