Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,681 members, 7,854,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? (3018 Views)

9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women / 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by Singingbae(m): 9:27am On Apr 07, 2016
YorceelinaBlaq:
I'll try my best. So help me God.
I already sent u a PM? Or should I drop my whatsapp digit, so u could msg me?
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by xtervaganza(m): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2016
It's acceptable only on one condition- If she hits you 1st.

Then you can practice stone cold Steve Austin stunner on her
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2016
Singingbae:

I already sent u a PM? Or should I drop my whatsapp digit, so u could msg me?
nah.
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by xtervaganza(m): 9:40am On Apr 07, 2016
YorceelinaBlaq:
Why should any man in his ryt state of mind hit a woman?? Only weak men do dat shiii.
if you beat me I go beat you nearly kill you sef.

True story
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by xtervaganza(m): 9:42am On Apr 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
it should go both ways....

it's Unacceptable for a woman to hit a man. the same goes for guys. Buh seriously, if a dude talks To me Outta turn.. I'm turning my fingers and hitting him Right up. undecided

Some goats basking in the name of men Keep saying They'd hit Laddies that talk Outta turn to `em. well, why shouldn't I do that too? undecided
so you will hit a man for talking trash?

If you try it with a guy like me I'll only stop besting when you're either dead or unconscious
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2016
xtervaganza:
if you beat me I go beat you nearly kill you sef.

True story
dat is a conditional statement. I call it self defence.
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by Pennah(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2016
[size=16pt]as d guy I am I forbid my hand from hitting a lady( wich I never did)

but if a lady falls unlucky I will have to ask my ancestors to know weda d girl is sent or possessed[/size]
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by Singingbae(m): 9:47am On Apr 07, 2016
YorceelinaBlaq:
nah.
Reply my PM nw
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 07, 2016
xtervaganza:
so you will hit a man for talking trash?

If you try it with a guy like me I'll only stop besting when you're either dead or unconscious
What nonsense! my friend, will You sharrap?

You could beat a girl for talking trash at You.. Buh a lady can't slap your Ass if you did same to her? Are You Okay?

if We were ever to exchange blows... I'd beat You, hands down! unscathed!
it's coz of folks with Your fùcked up mentality I joined karate classes!! Lubbish!!

4 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2016
TheSociopath:

I did na. You didn't sense the one in my response as well grin
undecided
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by TheSociopath(m): 9:57am On Apr 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided

Just tryna have fun 'nyways
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by xtervaganza(m): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
What nonsense! my friend, will You sharrap?

You could beat a girl for talking trash at You.. Buh a lady can't slap your Ass if you did same to her? Are You Okay?

if We were ever to exchange blows... I'd beat You, hands down! unscathed!
it's coz of folks with Your fùcked up mentality I joined karate classes!! Lubbish!!
you act like the aggressive less intelligent type

When and where did I mention beating a lady who trash talked? I said if you hit a man for trash talking you'll get severely hurt.

No matter how much mouth a woman makes u won't touch her until she hits me

And about your karate; I say bullcrap. I've never seen a martial artist bear a street brawler. I'd probably knock you out cold before you will use your karate moves
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 07, 2016
xtervaganza:
you act like the aggressive less intelligent type

When and where did I mention beating a lady who trash talked? I said if you hit a man for trash talking you'll get severely hurt.

No matter how much mouth a woman makes u won't touch her until she hits me

And about your karate; I say bullcrap. I've never seen a martial artist bear a street brawler. I'd probably knock you out cold before you will use your karate moves
Read my post again....

This time, Pls don't leave your brain behind. You're crap without it .

[/i]
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by 4C2215131: 10:40am On Apr 07, 2016
lodscott:
its acceptable in an attempt to revive her if she's passed out or something, n Uv tried every other means

Touche! Real thinking outta the box!

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by 4C2215131: 10:43am On Apr 07, 2016
Xclusivegrin007:
Drop your comments pls
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Some would argue that it depends on the part of her anatomy we are talking about.

Is it right to hit her ass...hell yeah!....just messin' around.
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by xtervaganza(m): 10:53am On Apr 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
Read my post again....

This time, Pls don't leave your brain behind. You're crap without it .

[/i]
1st you said you would beat a man trash talked you so what part of your post do I need to review?

Or could it be that you posted it while your brain was booting or freezing
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 07, 2016
xtervaganza:
1st you said you would beat a man trash talked you so what part of your post do I need to review?

Or could it be that you posted it while your brain was booting or freezing
undecided grin
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by Singingbae(m): 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
YorceelinaBlaq:
nah.
Hi, am awaiting ur reply

(1) (2) (Reply)

Layla129, Am Inlove With You / How Frank My Old Friend Bang Me On 2008 Christmas Eva As Christmas Gift / [PHOTOS] 5 Dirty Pictures That Will Clear Your Dirty Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.