Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

How Frank My Old Friend Bang Me On 2008 Christmas Eva As Christmas Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Frank My Old Friend Bang Me On 2008 Christmas Eva As Christmas Gift (2984 Views)

"Get 10k Retweets If You Want To Bang Me" A Lady Replies Her Admirer / Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) / The Day Two Guys Bang Me At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Frank My Old Friend Bang Me On 2008 Christmas Eva As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 30, 2016
During Christmas 2008 , my friend visited me. I had not seen Frank for over seven or eight years. On Christmas Eve, we were playing cards and watching TV. To make the game challenging, we agreed that the winner would get blind folded and get a 20 minutes body massage by the losers, without knowing which one.
He put the blind fold on my eyes and rested on my stomach. Frank started giving me a massage in the shoulder area. I was quiet and relaxed. As Frank's hands moved closed to my under arms and breast area, i opened my mouth and started to breath harder. Then i lifted my legs, and my nightgown slipped and exposed my legs. He could not help but come closer and touch my legs..

I did not mind having four hands on me, not knowing whose hands were where! When he moved my hands up my legs, Frank started to move his hands closer and closer to my breasts. Then he worked his hands under my nightgown and started to squeeze my breast. I pulled my panties down as Frank pulled up my nightgown.

At that point, i had nothing on except the blindfold! I was just smiling and sometimes laughing when asking "who is up and who is down?" I did not hear an answer back! Both Frank and my other friend got naked and switched positions. Frank started to kiss me.. Then, he went down kissing my vagina. I started to move and breath harder..

I brought my body closer to him until his dick closer to my face.. He pulled his dick and i started to suck on it. Frank and I switched positions. I was kissing him as he was sucking on me. Just then i decided to pulled off my blindfold and started rubbing on Frank's ass. I will have to stop here until i see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/how-frank-my-old-friend-bang-me-on-2008.html

Re: How Frank My Old Friend Bang Me On 2008 Christmas Eva As Christmas Gift by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:54am On Jun 30, 2016
At this midnight I'm reading this alone. Really? I felt on fire now.

1 Like

Re: How Frank My Old Friend Bang Me On 2008 Christmas Eva As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 30, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
At this midnight I'm reading this alone. Really? I felt on fire now.

Do u want me to call you The Federal Fire Service??
Re: How Frank My Old Friend Bang Me On 2008 Christmas Eva As Christmas Gift by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:12am On Jun 30, 2016
Justdulla:

Do u want me to call you The Federal Fire Service??

grin Oh no need thank you. I just took shower to cool off wink
Re: How Frank My Old Friend Bang Me On 2008 Christmas Eva As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 30, 2016
Chysexy:
During Christmas 2008 , my friend visited me. I had not seen Frank for over seven or eight years. On Christmas Eve, we were playing cards and watching TV. To make the game challenging, we agreed that the winner would get blind folded and get a 20 minutes body massage by the losers, without knowing which one.
He put the blind fold on my eyes and rested on my stomach. Frank started giving me a massage in the shoulder area. I was quiet and relaxed. As Frank's hands moved closed to my under arms and breast area, i opened my mouth and started to breath harder. Then i lifted my legs, and my nightgown slipped and exposed my legs. He could not help but come closer and touch my legs..

I did not mind having four hands on me, not knowing whose hands were where! When he moved my hands up my legs, Frank started to move his hands closer and closer to my breasts. Then he worked his hands under my nightgown and started to squeeze my breast. I pulled my panties down as Frank pulled up my nightgown.

At that point, i had nothing on except the blindfold! I was just smiling and sometimes laughing when asking "who is up and who is down?" I did not hear an answer back! Both Frank and my other friend got naked and switched positions. Frank started to kiss me.. Then, he went down kissing my vagina. I started to move and breath harder..

I brought my body closer to him until his dick closer to my face.. He pulled his dick and i started to suck on it. Frank and I switched positions. I was kissing him as he was sucking on me. Just then i decided to pulled off my blindfold and started rubbing on Frank's ass. I will have to stop here until i see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/how-frank-my-old-friend-bang-me-on-2008.html
first of all it was beyonce and jay z,now its one lie that happened 2008. Chysexy be a good blogger ..posting thrash wont make u popular rather it wud sink you,go and ask vivian blog where is she now? be genuine for once
Re: How Frank My Old Friend Bang Me On 2008 Christmas Eva As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 30, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

grin Oh no need thank you. I just took shower to cool off wink
Better undecided
Re: How Frank My Old Friend Bang Me On 2008 Christmas Eva As Christmas Gift by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:15am On Jun 30, 2016
Justdulla:

Better undecided

Not really but I feel lil bit OK than earlier grin how are you handsome?
Re: How Frank My Old Friend Bang Me On 2008 Christmas Eva As Christmas Gift by bitchcrafts: 2:17am On Jun 30, 2016
Teenagers will like this.
Re: How Frank My Old Friend Bang Me On 2008 Christmas Eva As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 2:17am On Jun 30, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Not really but I feel lil bit OK than earlier grin how are you handsome?
Am pretty good...i always see u commenting at this ungodly hour,are ye tha devils advocate?
Re: How Frank My Old Friend Bang Me On 2008 Christmas Eva As Christmas Gift by oludollar(m): 2:17am On Jun 30, 2016
Trash undecided
Re: How Frank My Old Friend Bang Me On 2008 Christmas Eva As Christmas Gift by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:18am On Jun 30, 2016
Justdulla:

Am pretty good...i always see u commenting at this ungodly hour,are ye tha devils advocate?

grin I think my siggy is enough to tell you..
Re: How Frank My Old Friend Bang Me On 2008 Christmas Eva As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 2:22am On Jun 30, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

grin I think my siggy is enough to tell you..
whow...or prolly me and u are on the idle island train...Yah demons look fetish by the earlier commemts u made on this post
Re: How Frank My Old Friend Bang Me On 2008 Christmas Eva As Christmas Gift by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:26am On Jun 30, 2016
Justdulla:

whow...or prolly me and u are on the idle island train...Yah demons look fetish by the earlier commemts u made on this post

wink I just enjoying the time of my life.
Re: How Frank My Old Friend Bang Me On 2008 Christmas Eva As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 30, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

wink I just enjoying the time of my life.
Time of your life I see....Enjoy it while it last shuga..u need it
Re: How Frank My Old Friend Bang Me On 2008 Christmas Eva As Christmas Gift by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:31am On Jun 30, 2016
Justdulla:

You too honey bunch. Catch you later. Stay handsome.
Re: How Frank My Old Friend Bang Me On 2008 Christmas Eva As Christmas Gift by olarhtunji(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

You too honey bunch. Catch you later. Stay handsome.
if you Like him just collect is dial and stop flirting here
Re: How Frank My Old Friend Bang Me On 2008 Christmas Eva As Christmas Gift by olarhtunji(m): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2016
Justdulla:

if u like her just go for it n stop beating around d Bush... its obvious she's feeling u

(1) (Reply)

Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. / What Is Your Status Right Now? / Bae Just Broke Up With Me, See Her Reason..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.