Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! (14036 Views)

Can Rubbing Vaginal Cream On My Face Speed Up Beard Growth / Weed Or Pusssy? Pics / How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 07, 2016
I had only one feamle sex client yesterday, but boy did she made it worth the while! We have been communicating for over four days, but we finally met in person yesterday.

After a good round of sex at her place, she took me to a hotel to chill out. We had a good meal and drank wine. Though i dislike alcohol, i wouldn't dare turn down her generosity.

On our way back to her place, we stopped at an ice cream shop and bought two plates of ice cream.

On getting home, she asked me if i can give her a good cuninglingus (to lick her pusssy). ''Why not?'' I repiled her.

As I licked her already wet and swollen pusssy, I could hear her moans echo throughout the room.

Few minutes later, she handed over one plate of ice cream to me. I couldn't help but wondered why on earth she gave me the ice cream in the middle of such act. ''Pour some on it'', she said as she pointed at her dripping pusssy.

Without hesitation, I scooped two full spoons of ice cream and laced her pusssy with it. ''please lick it'', she said in a desperate tone.

As I spread the ice cream evenly around her pusssy with my tongue, her pusssy juices blended impeccably with it.

Slowly and steadily, I licked her now chilled pusssy, and sent her into a world of ecstacy. At a point she held my head, raised her kitten closer to my mouth and begged me not to stop. I continued to lick her pusssy, i licked it so bad she won't forget me in a hurry.

When I was done satisfying her, I went into the bathroom and took my bath. ''don't hesitate to ring me, when next you need my services'', I said to her as I collected my cash and left her room.

If today's encounter(s) will be half as enjoyable as yesterday's, then I'm in for some great ride.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2016
WHAT!!! undecided
See how folk waste delicious ice cream! angry
op buy her no more! angry she don't know what ta do with it!

4 Likes

Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by halfricanadian(f): 10:08am On Apr 07, 2016
Op did u tie her hands and legs to d bed

cheesy ice cream inside p*ssy chai

D best ever

cry cry chai d girl is a real deal o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by Flexherbal(m): 10:08am On Apr 07, 2016
Be a real man. Satisfy her always.
Get our herbal tea.

1 Like

Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 07, 2016
Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by Buharism: 10:11am On Apr 07, 2016
So you are a male prostitute, fear God o

8 Likes

Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

D best ever

I did not, but i will try it another time.
Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by Daniel2289(m): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2016
U cud have done dis wit ur babe, not a sex worker. Abeg I advice u to go do test.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by halfricanadian(f): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2016
Festivalofholi:
I did not, but i will try it another time.

shocked ur own go b 100 shades of grey
Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

shocked ur own go b 100 shades of grey
Lol... What does that even me sweetie
Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by pennytration(m): 10:39am On Apr 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
WHAT!!! undecided
See how folk waste delicious ice cream! angry
op buy her no more! angry she don't know what ta do with it!
Really?, u call dat waste of ice cream??
Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by Young03(m): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2016
chai....u still eat wit dt mouth

cant do dat
Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 07, 2016
pennytration:
Really?, u call dat waste of ice cream??
Yes.
Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 07, 2016
Hmmm...not bad cool
Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by pennytration(m): 10:53am On Apr 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Yes.
That means u must really love ice cream.
Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2016
pennytration:
That means u must really love ice cream.
It's good. You don't like it
Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by pennytration(m): 11:10am On Apr 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
It's good. You don't like it
Why not. But trust me it definitely taste better on pusssy as d op said.

1 Like

Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 07, 2016
pennytration:
Why not. But trust me it definitely taste better on pusssy as d op said.
lipsrsealed bye
Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2016
Daniel2289:
U cud have done dis wit ur babe, not a sex worker. Abeg I advice u to go do test.

The guy is actually the sex worker here.

2 Likes

Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by halfricanadian(f): 11:28am On Apr 07, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Lol... What does that even me sweetie

Hard sex

The sex dat can turn d devil to a saint shocked
Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by nerdfrost(m): 11:38am On Apr 07, 2016
All this crazy b*tches with mad fetish angry
Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

Hard sex

The sex dat can turn d devil to a saint shocked
Oh now i get. Hope u don't do hard sex. Wouldn't want ur pusssy to get hurt.

1 Like

Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
Niceeeeee grin

1 Like

Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by pennytration(m): 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
lipsrsealed bye
R u a baby?
Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by ireneony(f): 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fiction. ...
Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
ireneony:
Fiction. ...
Sweetheart you called my job fiction? I'm gonna sue your sorry ass!!

2 Likes

Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by ireneony(f): 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Sweetheart you called my job fiction? I'm gonna sue your sorry ass!!
troll!
Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by robosky02(m): 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
Angelberry:
Hmmm...not bad cool

pardon...?
Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
pennytration:
R u a baby?
lipsrsealed
Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
ireneony:
troll!
I like your name though. If you want my service you are free to pm me, will give you a discount.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by Qualer: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

D best ever

Re: 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! by halfricanadian(f): 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=44488653][/quote]

I love that picture cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Hardly Cum / Funke My S£xy Secretary / How To Attract Rich Men In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.