Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. (12077 Views)

Weed Or Pusssy? Pics / How To Eat Puusssy Properly,and Give Her Screaming Orgasms. / 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 06, 2016
One of the reasons my female sex clients adore me is my ability to give them maximum sexual satisfaction, leaving them perplexed and begging me not to stop. As a guy who makes a living by satisfying women's sexual desires and getting paid, one of the methods that works all the time is the ability to eat a woman's pusssy properly, leading to her climaxing.

Most men can fvck, but eating pusssy is the
mark of a real sex god. Women absolutely
love MouthAction for its immense pleasure, and
guaranteed orgasms. You can bang a pusssy
for hours and make her sore, without giving
her a single orgasm. Eat pusssy properly and voila! She will tremble with orgasms like a
leaf in a storm. A d¡ck is impressive, but
knowing how to lick pusssy makes a woman
feel special, wanted, and appreciated.
Combine great cunnilingus with a good fvck,
and watch any woman turn into your sex slave. For good.

THE FLOWER

The most sensitive parts of the pusssy are the
ones staring you right in the face, begging for
attention. These include the outer lips, or
labia, which close around the pusssy like
petals on a flower. Spread these apart and
you expose the smaller, inner lips, which meet at the top of the pusssy. Here, they form
a fold of skin like a hood, which sheathes the
clitoris. This is the most sensitive body part
in the entire universe. Master how to work
this little angel and behold, you have the
keys to paradise.

THE F0R£PLA¥

How to go down on a girl involves great
f¤replay. Slow, teasing, and passionate
f¤replay. The pusssy is sensitive and dry
when not stimulated. Giving her great
pre-intimacy increases blood flow into the
vagina, and makes it wet and swollen with desire. Kiss and caress her slowly, to get her
into the mood. Pay attention to her
erogenous zones. These sensitive areas
include the neck, thighs, butt, breasts, and
nipples. Take your time and enjoy the feel of
her body in your arms. Women can sense when you rush pre-intimacy, and get turned off.

How to Go Down on a Girl

Once you are certain she is well aroused,
slowly kiss your way towards her pusssy. Do
not go straight down. You do not want to be
obvious and predictable. Kiss her belly softly,
and trace your tongue down to her waist.
Move back and forth between the edge of her pubic area and her belly button. This is a
teasing game, and she will love it if you play
it out. Caress her all over with your hands,
stroking especially her breasts and nipples. Approach her pusssy by kissing upwards
from her knees along the inside of her thighs.
Once you reach the pusssy, brush lightly
across her pubic area and cross to the other
thigh, kissing downwards again to the other
knee. Repeat this a few times. The inside of the thigh is very sensitive, and kissing it
creates lovely sensations. Tease her with
your tongue when you get near the vagina,
especially in the crook between the pusssy
and the thighs. She will be so aroused that
she will lift herself towards your mouth. She is now ready for you to eat vagina.

How to Lick Vagina

Eating pussy requires focus and enjoyment. If
your mind wanders even briefly, it will
change your oral and put her off. So enjoy it.
Pause for a few seconds to take in the scent
of her pusssy. You will need two main techniques- licking and sucking. Run your tongue slowly
from the bottom of the vagina to the top,
repeating a few times. Part the lips, and then
slowly tease your tongue around the opening
of the vagina. Appreciate the taste of her
juices, and let her know. Women are sensitive about the scent and taste of the
vagina, and this can complicate an orgasm. Lick the inside of the labia, moving upwards
to the hood above the clit. Do not touch the clit
just yet. It is very sensitive, so wait till it
swells and peeks from the hood. Take the
labia into your mouth, and suck them gently.
Use the down to up motion, moving your tongue from the bottom of the vagina to the
base of the clit. Use the tip of the tongue to
create a tingling, teasing sensation. This will
arouse her, until she lifts her hips into your
face for more.

LICK THE CL¡TOR¡S

This is where you need to get your technique
right. The clit is very sensitive, though this
varies from one woman to another. You can
tell how sensitive she is from her reaction. If
she presses against you, it means she wants
you to suck harder and faster. If she moves back, the clit is too sensitive and requires
gentle licking. For sensitive clits, do not touch
the tip. Lick and suck the fold of skin around
it instead. Take it into your mouth and suck
while gently licking with your tongue. It
takes a while to get used to this double action, but it is easy once you figure it out.
Keep your jaw relaxed, otherwise you will
cramp and give up. Start slow, building up
speed as she gets more aroused. For clits that are less sensitive, part the fold
of skin to expose the tip. Lick it gently until
she presses against you. This means she
wants more. Lick harder, and increase your
speed. Do not go too fast, or you will tire long
before she climaxes. The trick is to use a rhythm you can sustain for a while. It is
better to eat vagina by either licking or
sucking, to avoid breaking your rhythm.

Now go out there and make your woman beg you for more!!! If you have any tips, you can drop below.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by talktonase(m): 9:31am On Apr 06, 2016
have you seen alert for your last month salary for this great work your doing for the society(CSR)

9 Likes

Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by SINXU(m): 9:35am On Apr 06, 2016
There's no "sure-fire" way to guarantee oral orgasm for EVERY woman. Some like being licked, some like being sucked on, some like being "tongued". Some like it rough, some like it gentle. Finding out what she wants is one of the reasons I always keep my eyes open during fore.play.

Basic Principle: don't just loose yourself to the moment. Take your time to explore her during fore.play and be observant enough to figure out how she likes it. Once you master this, you'll be invincible! cool

3 Likes

Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 06, 2016
HMM @OP ure still a learner.
Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by Abbeyunique2(m): 9:46am On Apr 06, 2016
Eww. OP no sabi say person dey chop abi, kontinu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
why not drop your own tips?
Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by Maxi112: 9:51am On Apr 06, 2016
rubbish!! eating of pvssy on ur own risk

1 Like

Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 06, 2016
Maxi112:
rubbish!! eating of pvssy on ur own risk
Trust me, if the pusssy is neat, nothing as sweet as eating it.

1 Like

Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by MoneypassGod(m): 10:12am On Apr 06, 2016
Naija babes wey don't know how to take care of their pusssies

2 Likes

Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by andreernest28(m): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2016
hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha don killl me ooooooooooo,where dem girls
Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by Daniel2289(m): 10:19am On Apr 06, 2016
Op u tried, one like for u. But I already knw all these.. There are some books I wil like u to read.
1. The Orgams Bible.
2. The Magic of Forelay.
3. Everything u need to know about Cunnilingus.
4. Ultimate guide to cunnilingus

Try n get any one of those books they are quit interesting..

1 Like

Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by pennytration(m): 10:20am On Apr 06, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Naija babes wey don't know how to take care of their pusssies
Lol.. If dem catch u
Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 06, 2016
Daniel2289:
Op u tried, one like for u. But I already knw all these.. There are some books I wil like u to read.
1. The Orgams Bible.
2. The Magic of Forelay.
3. Everything u need to know about Cunnilingus.
4. Ultimate guide to cunnilingus

Try n get any one of those books they are quit interesting..
Thanks, but i don't read books to learn how to satisfy women. I learn tips through experiences and intuition.
Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by Daniel2289(m): 10:24am On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=SINXU post=44451336]There's no "sure-fire" way to guarantee oral orgasm for EVERY woman. Some like being licked, some like being sucked on, some like being "tongued". Some like it rough, some like it gentle. Finding out what she wants is one of the reasons I always keep my eyes open during fore.play.

Basic Principle: don't just loose yourself to the moment. Take your time to explore her during fore.play and be observant enough to figure out how she likes it. Once you master this, you'll be invincible! cool[/quote

On point. One like 4 u.

2 Likes

Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2016
Hmmmmmmm
Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by MoneypassGod(m): 10:27am On Apr 06, 2016
pennytration:
Lol.. If dem catch u
Na true na, they need to work on pusssy hygeine.
Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by Maxi112: 10:33am On Apr 06, 2016
Festivalofholi:
eat well..

good luck
Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 06, 2016
Maxi112:
eat well..
good luck
Thanks man
Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by pennytration(m): 10:40am On Apr 06, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Na true na, they need to work on pusssy hygeine.
Lol.. Smellymouth my man, wots ur take on dis, any meme?
Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2016
Oga abeg how much dem dey pay you sef
Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by Icepresh(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2016
I Need Clients Too I suck well My pre-intimacy Game is Strong Asf And My Stroking Game can Kill

1 Like

Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by Daniel2289(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Thanks, but i don't read books to learn how to satisfy women. I learn tips through experiences and intuition.

I understand were u ar goin. Nobody is a baby here. I also learn tips tru experiences. And dat wil not stop me frm reading books. Reading books like dis exposes our knowledge to tins we never tot exist. Women bodies differs, and we have to read to knw hw to approach dem, d type of touch dey responds to. We can't just knw it all. I read to add to d ones I know B4 by puting it into play or action... All the same keep experimenting bro.
Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by Smellymouth: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2016
pennytration:
Lol.. Smellymou.th my man, wots ur take on dis, any meme?

Naija babes and smelly T0t0

2 Likes

Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 06, 2016
Babzilla:
Oga abeg how much dem dey pay you sef
Sorry, can't disclose dat info. But most pay well.
Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by joey150(m): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2016
Daniel2289:

I understand were u ar goin. Nobody is a baby here. I also learn tips tru experiences. And dat wil not stop me frm reading books. Reading books like dis exposes our knowledge to tins we never tot exist. Women bodies differs, and we have to read to knw hw to approach dem, d type of touch dey responds to. We can't just knw it all. I read to add to d ones I know B4 by puting it into play or action... All the same keep experimenting bro.
hope u dey read your school books to.
You suck her good.. I 4k her good.. I win!
Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by vizkiz: 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
This thread is so gay! No single lady commented here grin
Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
andreernest28:
hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha don killl me ooooooooooo, where dem girls

Esp Kashybaby
Na dis kind thread she dey like

1 Like

Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
Festivalofholi:

So what if the client's hoo ha smells like ammonia and insists U gotta eat itwhat will U do? undecided
Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

grin that's a PRO talking ryt there...
Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
Babzilla:

Esp Kashybaby
Na dis kind thread she dey like

Lol...warrisdis? grin

I rest my comment for now... tongue
Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...warrisdis? grin

I rest my comment for now... tongue

Ahaaaa I knew U will show up soon.U can read up and tell us if the OP is right wink
Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
Babzilla:

So what if the client's hoo ha smells like ammonia and insists U gotta eat itwhat will U do? undecided
Thanks for d question, but u can't force me to render my service to you if i don't want to. Its business dude!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch / Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings / Refusing A Marriage Proposal Based On Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.