Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Where Is Garden Of Eden? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Garden Of Eden? (3224 Views)

On What Part Of The Earth Is "Garden Of Eden" ? / Christians:What Fruit Did Adam And Eve Eat Inside The Garden Of Eden? / The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Garden Of Eden? by PastorAIO: 10:37am On Aug 20, 2009
Is this scientific? That 40 days rain and flooding can so dramatically change the terrain of earth that valleys will no longer be valleys and mountains will no longer be mountains.
Re: Where Is Garden Of Eden? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2009
Pastor AIO:

Is this scientific? That 40 days rain and flooding can so dramatically change the terrain of earth that valleys will no longer be valleys and mountains will no longer be mountains.

"In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.  And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights." -- Genesis 7:11,12

The flood was cataclysmic in the sense that it did not only rain "cats and dogs" but "all the fountains of the great deep were broken up"  With this in mind you will have an idea of the magnitude of Noah's flood and the sediments it left behind.  Verse 24 said that it took 150 days for the waters to abate.
Re: Where Is Garden Of Eden? by PastorAIO: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

"In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights."[/b] -- [b]Genesis 7:11,12

The flood was cataclysmic in the sense that it did not only rain "cats and dogs" but "all the fountains of the great deep were broken up" With this in mind you will have an idea of the magnitude of Noah's flood and the sediments it left behind. Verse 24 said that it took 150 days for the waters to abate.

Thank you
Re: Where Is Garden Of Eden? by Easypizzy(f): 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2009
Still investigating. I will come back with the answer.
Re: Where Is Garden Of Eden? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2009
Pastor AIO:

Thank you

You are welcome, anytime.
Re: Where Is Garden Of Eden? by ow11(m): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

"In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.  And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights." -- Genesis 7:11,12

The flood was cataclysmic in the sense that it did not only rain "cats and dogs" but "all the fountains of the great deep were broken up"  With this in mind you will have an idea of the magnitude of Noah's flood and the sediments it left behind.  Verse 24 said that it took 150 days for the waters to abate.

Then it's remnants should be at the bottom of the seas or oceans. . . . or simply buried beneath piles of sediments.
Re: Where Is Garden Of Eden? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2009
ow11:

Then it's remnants should be at the bottom of the seas or oceans. . . . or simply buried beneath piles of sediments.

That is a possibility.
Re: Where Is Garden Of Eden? by skydancer: 12:23am On Aug 21, 2009
You really intend to find the answer from a fellow man?? I think you should try and discover it yourself.
Re: Where Is Garden Of Eden? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2009
And here is the answer in the Bible

"Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished" -- 2 Peter 3:6

This explains how Garden of Eden was destroyed by the global Flood, and so its actual location under piles of sediment can never be known.

B.I.B.L.E. = [b]B[/b]asic [b]I[/b]nstructions [b]B[/b]efore [b]L[/b]eaving [b]E[/b]arth
Re: Where Is Garden Of Eden? by Recognise: 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

. . . B.I.B.L.E. = B[/b]asic [b]I[/b]nstructions [b]B[/b]efore [b]L[/b]eaving [b]E[/b]arth

[b]@^

Also famously referred to as:

[b]B[/b]egineers [b]I[/b]nstruction [b]B[/b]ook for [b]L[/b]iving on [b]E[/b]arth

OR

[b]B[/b]elievers [b]I[/b]nstruction [b]B[/b]ook for [b]L[/b]iving on [b]E[/b]arth

[center]While I thought I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.[/center]
Re: Where Is Garden Of Eden? by FMK(m): 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2009
Recognise:

@^

Also famously referred to as:

[b]B[/b]egineers [b]I[/b]nstruction [b]B[/b]ook for [b]L[/b]iving on [b]E[/b]arth

OR

[b]B[/b]elievers [b]I[/b]nstruction [b]B[/b]ook for [b]L[/b]iving on [b]E[/b]arth

[center]While I thought I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.[/center]

[b]B[/b]ULSHIT  [b]I[/b]NSTRUCTION   [b]B[/b]OOK  [b]L[/b]YING   [b]E[/b]arth
Re: Where Is Garden Of Eden? by henrijin: 5:45am On Aug 23, 2009
Some ppl should steer clear off this section and should go to d entertainment section where unserious things r discussed.

The story of the Garden of Eden is a story depicting the origin of man. And u know definately it isn't here on earth. So, poster, probe further and you'll get the answer. Listen to ppl wit no doctrine kept in u and u shall get the answer.:-)
Re: Where Is Garden Of Eden? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2009
ow11:

Here is the confirmation of the answers given earlier.

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-aig/garden-of-eden-loc.html
Re: Where Is Garden Of Eden? by annyplenty(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
It has been relocated to heaven.
Re: Where Is Garden Of Eden? by donnie(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
donnie:
Map made by Virga between 1410-1414, showing Eden, the cradle of the man YAHUAH made.

Notice the four rivers of Eden (mentioned in Genesis 2) flowing from the source in Southern Africa. One of them is the source of the river Nile and another is river Euphrates the source of the river Niger.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12816519_images64_jpeg_jpeg8bc7501d3304a1cb46bbc0512af2f9ad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12816520_images62_jpeg_jpeg4ea9774a307e66de62e1fb3765502575

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12816521_fbimg16075700187447505_jpeg8985211a09ab6403db8d321943334483

You may visit thread: Eden Is In Africa
Re: Where Is Garden Of Eden? by bobestman(m): 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
The garden is in Africa! Don't be decieved by the fake maps your enemies gave you to decieve you
Read Gen 2: 8-14
Verse 11 says the name of the first is Pishon, It's the one who skirts the whole land of Havilah(West Africa), where there is gold. You can only get gold in West Africa which is Havilah (Ghana is gold coast. You can see gold in ghana up to South East Nigeria). Onyx stone are also in large quantities in Igbo land.

Verse 13 says the name of the second river is Gihon, it is the one which goes around the whole land of Cush. Gihon is Africa. The whole land of Cush(black) is all African land or black Africa. The map of Africa is like a letter G with a horn. Geehorn. Some ppl back then call Africa Gihon. Also many Africans name their land based on their prominent river. Now Gihon is Africa and Havilah is West Africa where you can get gold.

Eden is a land made or covered with gold. It's a paradise. It was hidden from the eyes of mortal men. To locate it, you have to go to Gihon(Africa) and tell ppl you are going to a land where you can find gold in large quantities (Ghana is known as gold coast and not only it but other countries in West Africa down to South East Nigeria). Your Eden is in West Africa folks!

Gold in Igbo is Edo. They have a land called Anaedo(land of gold) in Anambra aka Onitsha. Your garden of Eden span from that land to Ghana(It was hidden along there). Which is your Biblical Havilah (West Africa). Even if you doubt this, many Anambra ppl know this. There are priest who guard that area where Eden is hidden. This knowledge is not for everyone. You can take it to the bank
Re: Where Is Garden Of Eden? by annyplenty(m): 7:41am On Jan 22, 2021
bobestman:
The garden is in Africa! Don't be decieved by the fake maps your enemies gave you to decieve you
Read Gen 2: 8-14
Verse 11 says the name of the first is Pishon, It's the one who skirts the whole land of Havilah(West Africa), where there is gold. You can only get gold in West Africa which is Havilah (Ghana is gold coast. You can see gold in ghana up to South East Nigeria). Onyx stone are also in large quantities in Igbo land.

Verse 13 says the name of the second river is Gihon, it is the one which goes around the whole land of Cush. Gihon is Africa. The whole land of Cush(black) is all African land or black Africa. The map of Africa is like a letter G with a horn. Geehorn. Some ppl back then call Africa Gihon. Also many Africans name their land based on their prominent river. Now Gihon is Africa and Havilah is West Africa where you can get gold.

Eden is a land made or covered with gold. It's a paradise. It was hidden from the eyes of mortal men. To locate it, you have to go to Gihon(Africa) and tell ppl you are going to a land where you can find gold in large quantities (Ghana is known as gold coast and not only it but other countries in West Africa down to South East Nigeria). Your Eden is in West Africa folks!

Gold in Igbo is Edo. They have a land called Anaedo(land of gold) in Anambra aka Onitsha. Your garden of Eden span from that land to Ghana(It was hidden along there). Which is your Biblical Havilah (West Africa). Even if you doubt this, many Anambra ppl know this. There are priest who guard that area where Eden is hidden. This knowledge is not for everyone. You can take it to the bank

I don't think the garden is any longer on the face of the earth.

Though the bible states that those rivers you mentioned flow from the garden, the following things are to be noted

-1. Have the sources of the rivers been traced? The points of their sources must be inside the garden.

-2. Do these rivers form a physical confluence at any geographical location? If they do, the confluence point must be part of the garden.

Let's confirm those things, first.
Re: Where Is Garden Of Eden? by bobestman(m): 11:24am On Jan 22, 2021
annyplenty:

I don't think the garden is any longer on the face of the earth.

Though the bible states that those rivers you mentioned flow from the garden, the following things are to be noted

-1. Have the sources of the rivers been traced? The points of their sources must be inside the garden.

-2. Do these rivers form a physical confluence at any geographical location? If they do, the confluence point must be part of the garden.

Let's confirm those things, first.

Bro the garden was hidden beyond mortal eyes. Only privileged spiritual ppl can see it. What I gave is just like a compass thru which you can locate the area or borders it was hidden from not exactly where it is. You have to get to Africa and then to West Africa and then look around areas you can get gold and abundant natural resources even fruits and onyx stone(all kinds of fruits can be seen in the garden). All these are products of the garden so they must be seen along areas surrounding it. Your smoke gun is Africa cos it was where civilization began. You can't get any truth from internet research and all those fake they are telling you it is in were made up even Isrealis.

The source of the Rivers is from the throne of our creator where the River of life flows from. It doesn't run dry. The tree of life which is also in the garden is there too. See Rev 22:1

Those are spiritual things the creator will not expose to mortals easily. You can't see it unless your 3rd eye is open. All you can be previledged to know is the exact area it is, which is Africa
Re: Where Is Garden Of Eden? by annyplenty(m): 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
bobestman:

Bro the garden was hidden beyond mortal eyes. Only privileged spiritual ppl can see it. What I gave is just like a compass thru which you can locate the area or borders it was hidden from not exactly where it is. You have to get to Africa and then to West Africa and then look around areas you can get gold and abundant natural resources even fruits and onyx stone(all kinds of fruits can be seen in the garden). All these are products of the garden so they must be seen along areas surrounding it. Your smoke gun is Africa cos it was where civilization began. You can't get any truth from internet research and all those fake they are telling you it is in were made up even Isrealis.

The source of the Rivers is from the throne of our creator where the River of life flows from. It doesn't run dry. The tree of life which is also in the garden is there too. See Rev 22:1

Those are spiritual things the creator will not expose to mortals easily. You can't see it unless your 3rd eye is open. All you can be previledged to know is the exact area it is, which is Africa

Genesis 2:9-10 KJV
And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

[10] And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.

Look at the underlined part of the scripture above very well.

From the underlined, the following can be notef

-.1. The tree of Life is in the middle of the garden

-2. A single river was flowing in the garden. It was outside of the garden the single river broke into four and flowed into those regions you are mentioning as Africa.

-3. Man was driven out of the garden and Angels deployed to protect the tree of life so that man will not eat it

-3. By the time the Lord Jesus Christ was talking about man eating tree of life, he said the tree is in paradise, not on earth

Revelation 2:6-7 KJV
also hate. [7] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God

How can something that is on earth, become suddenly found in heaven?

Note also that similar expressions were used for the two cases, that is 'in the midst of the garden' in genesis 2:9, and in the midst of the garden in revelation 2:7.

I think that garden is genesis 2:9 is the paradise in revelation 2:7
Re: Where Is Garden Of Eden? by bobestman(m): 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
annyplenty:

Genesis 2:9-10 KJV
And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

[10] And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.

Look at the underlined part of the scripture above very well.

From the underlined, the following can be notef

-.1. The tree of Life is in the middle of the garden

-2. A single river was flowing in the garden. It was outside of the garden the single river broke into four and flowed into those regions you are mentioning as Africa.

-3. Man was driven out of the garden and Angels deployed to protect the tree of life so that man will not eat it

-3. By the time the Lord Jesus Christ was talking about man eating tree of life, he said the tree is in paradise, not on earth

Revelation 2:6-7 KJV
also hate. [7] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God

How can something that is on earth, become suddenly found in heaven?

Note also that similar expressions were used for the two cases, that is 'in the midst of the garden' in genesis 2:9, and in the midst of the garden in revelation 2:7.

I think that garden is genesis 2:9 is the paradise in revelation 2:7

Hehehe...you make me laugh bro. I understand you. As a black man, one thing you should try to find out is yourself."know thyself" and the second is to know your enemies. Our enemies rule the world today and control everything we do. They have rubbed off everything to proof that you as a black man is the first man created by God Almighty and everything you read in scriptures are your stories and all happened in your land. To make everything short for you I could simply tell you to go and find out where Civilization began or where life started.

Yea the tree of life is in the middle of the garden and the River was in the garden but when coming out it parted into 4 heads. The first River is the area surrounding the garden which I can tell you is Sub-Saharan (West Africa) while the second was Gihon and they mentioned Cush all pointing to Black Africa land. All Africa. You have to enter and go Westwards to get the area surrounding it. We also knew that life began in West Africa. That's where the first man was created and where all beings started from before the Exodus or moving out. Research it. I tell you what we know and have had ppl seen spiritually where it was located. It's a spiritual thing and only spiritual ppl will understand.

Eden is same as paradise Christ spoke about. Paradise was on earth where Adam lived before He sinned and was sent out. It was put under spiritual lock or hidden. I tell you many ancient land in the Bible were hidden in like manner. Some in the oceans, some underground and so on. This are spiritual stuffs bro. Paradise was made of gold and not in heaven but on earth. It's heaven on earth bro! When the wicked ones have been sanitized from earth and only righteous remain, you will see it. It's the new Earth that we will reign with the righteous one forever here. The one you ppl call Jesus.
Re: Where Is Garden Of Eden? by Mdmelijah: 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
annyplenty:

This is a spam to this thread. Nobody should click the link.
Hmm thank God you don't control the minds of people smiley

You could have been kinder though
Re: Where Is Garden Of Eden? by annyplenty(m): 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
Mdmelijah:

Hmm thank God you don't control the minds of people smiley

You could have been kinder though

I meant no harm. Create a thread for that purpose if it is a genuine one.

Many people's WhatsApp accounts, including those I know, have been hacked unsuspectingly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words / Religious Leaders And Their Followers Take A Walk To Hell (picture) / My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.