Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria (51762 Views)

Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) / Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by shiimah: 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ayodele Peter Fayose...

If U jam me, u jam rock... If I jam U, U are in trouble ( fayose to Buhari and APC )
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by Realist2: 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
Give it Ayodele Fayose,
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by Moneyfem: 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
To be bold means to be brave; and to be brave means to be fearless. Therefore, in a democracy lyk Nigeria, to be bold means being able to fearlessly challenge the ineffective govt policies, programs and pprojects. I thnk Fayose is the boldest governor/member of the opposition in Nigeria. He may not be as brilliant and intelligent as the likes of El-Rufai, Obiano, Mimiko, etc; but he's undoubtedly the boldest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by people3: 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
No dispute Ayodele fayose gbam !!!
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by ndcide(m): 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
zomby:
Fayose completely lacks the integrity, moral, knowledge and common sense to be labelled as the MOST BOLDEST AND OUTSPOKEN GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA.
Instead, I will label this empty headed man as a coward and a disrespectful loud mouth, that has absolutely nothing to offer.

If you pay attention, you will realize that 99% of what comes out of this ignorant thug's mouth is untrue and unreasonable.
I still feel that he uses his senseless attacks as a defense mechanism...But when the time is right the rooster will return back home to roost like there is no tomorrow.

In the past, when the war became unbearable, Fayose disappeared for almost 3 years, I am confident that Fayose will disappear again.

Mark it down.

I have read almost all of fayose's press releases. Note I said press releases. I can't find anyone that not true or is not politically strategic from an opposition. If there's anyone that is a lie, or has nothing to do with strategy. Do point it out let us see.

1 Like

Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by ybalogs(m): 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
Moneyfem:
Which governor do u think is the boldest, most vocal and most outspoken in terms of facing the pressmen. Pls, no sentiment. Be objective.
Do you mean to say the most Gutter mouthed idiotic Governor? That's sure the Ekiti State Governor. You know his name nah
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by Balet: 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
It was unfortunate that some pple cant read a simple statement and actually understand its content.
The OP meant the boldest and outspoken gov in term of facing the journalists and not speaking rubbish againt the govt at the centre.
Pls who is the slowpoke that calls himself gov of Ekiti state? Can he speak correct english let alone composing himself well while facing the journalists? It was unfornate that Ekiti people have such a half baked literate man as their gov.
Thanks.
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by optional1(f): 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
promayor1:
Gofnor's daughter cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lolz Yes dear u called.
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by promayor1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
optional1:
Lolz
Yes dear u called.
Lol, you don get this month allocation?
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
laprince:

As much as I don't like Oshiomole for the backlog of salaries he is owing my mum and his underdevelopment of Edo State, I still give it to him as the boldest.

Fayose follows too.

Sorry about the salary part but please don't say Oshobaba under developed Edo state. Even the deaf, dumb and blind know that he has performed and out performed all other Edo governors before him. If you can prove otherwise, I will humbly accept your submission.
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by wealthpin: 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nigerians are too dull. They put sentiment in everything. Meanwhile,Fayose Ayo is the only fearless governor speaking or saying it the real way.

1 Like

Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by Abeymills(m): 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
Na only fayose d rock fit face d Daura President
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by Myde4naija(m): 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
jail await him for what? what of your god lying muhammad?
receive sense
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by domnwan(m): 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
Balet:
It was unfutunate that some pple cant read a simple statement and actually understand its content.
The OP meant the boldest and outspoken gov in term of facing the journalists and not speaking rubbish againt the govt at the centre.
Pls who it the slowpoke that calls himself gov of Ekiti state? Can he speak correct english let alone composing himself well while facing the journalists. It was unfunate that Ekiti people have such a half baked literate man as their gov.
Thanks.
You speak too well judging by your spellings..... unfortunate and not otherwise
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by seyenko(m): 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
Foul Yose
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by optional1(f): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
promayor1:
Lol, you don get this month allocation?
Lol

Ah my dear, d oldman gave me jst 10% of it cos I did him April fool.

Lolzz
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by rabzy: 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
Adams oshiomole hands down. He has been bold and outspoken for decades against different grievances.
He fearlessly and eruditely faced down Obasanjo for years.

And when he became governor, he singlehandedly whittled down the power of the ultimate Mr. Fix it of Nigerian politics. He was repeatedly attacked but he kept at it.

He had no federal might while doing all this. Nobody should compare him to that chicken farmer of ekiti.
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by Damseldammie(f): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
No one but my action & active, amiable govern of Ekiti State, Eni ayé nfé... ògbójú lé Jésù s'omo àjé níìkô..... abbl

AYÒDÉLÉ FÁYÒSE

You got my support man
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by Balet: 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
Thank you oga at the top, that is just typographical error. But the message remains intact. Thanks
domnwan:
You speak too well judging by your spellings..... unfortunate and not otherwise
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by strootman(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
Its definitely gat to be Ayodele Fayose
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by Moneyfem: 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ok who is the boldest PDP governor in Nigeria that most challenges and criticizes the ruling party?
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by JakesJ(m): 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
Is You That Jail Awaits! And Not God Blessed Son Like Ayo Fayose, Will Be Sub~Jet To Fear Of Jail Term...NONSENSE COUNTRY.....
EngrSeries:
Ekiti StaTE Governor, Ayo Fayose.
His bad mouth has no competition. Jail awaits him!
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by sparkwil(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
DONMAYOR19:

Don't mind them bitter creatures.

Intolerant morons
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by bashydemy(m): 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
OreMI22:
Ayo Fayose is the only governor that has fearlessly confronted Dictatorship in Nigeria.
Even as Buhari is spending billions of naira to induce his legislators to impeach and silence him.
Ayo Fayose is a true hero of democracy for his personal sufferings endured in order to speak the truth.
Do you think PMB have Fayose time? If PMB want to deal with him, he don't even need the NASS go and ask OBJ how he deal with him.
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by adrusa: 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nonsense! When has outspokenness and bravery became a serious virtue for a governor? Is he a labour leader or human rights activist? Please lets ask which governor is impacting most positively on the people he governs.
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by GBYB: 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
lionduke:
Every body will say its fayose, but fayose is onye ofe mmanu. Ndi n^gbati-n^gbati without ginger. When jungle mature you see men like EZENWO NYESOM WIKE. The slayer of the judas of ubima.
Which Wike? are you referring to the one dt publicly called Buhari a Fulani man last month nd later went to say he was sorry on the radio? A bold man says no sorry, Fayose says no sorry to no one.

I don't support his style 100% too but give him (Fayose) dt medal.
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by Chrishandsome(m): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ben Ayade in Cross River.i thought he was the most humble person on this planet.i neva knew he was a proud idiot.God punish him and Imoke.Dona Duke i greet u sir.u are a gud man.
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
Moneyfem:
Which governor do u think is the boldest, most vocal and most outspoken in terms of facing the pressmen. Pls, no sentiment. Be objective.
hotest in the game Fayose and he runs Ekiti
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by emirofcalabar(m): 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Did i hear someone say Abdulfatai Ahmed of kwara state? My loyal gov
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by barnabas91: 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
OreMI22:
Ayo Fayose is the only governor that has fearlessly confronted Dictatorship in Nigeria.
Even as Buhari is spending billions of naira to induce his legislators to impeach and silence him.
Ayo Fayose is a true hero of democracy for his personal sufferings endured in order to speak the truth.
I salute his courage
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by Yasirarafat: 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
Shameless boi?? what were u saying ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term / Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) / Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.