Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria (51769 Views)

Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) / Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by emeka2847: 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
The boldest is not the one who only has confidence to attack enemies while fearing erring voters.
I go for El-Rufai because he goes against both policy enemies and erring voters alike.

2 Likes

Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by r2beez(m): 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
danemenike:
Most governors are outspoken in their own way.....
contact 07037629947 for your solar panels and inverters.
For ur mind now u be sharp guy grin. Not a single like on ur post grin u don't post something like this when Nigerians are passing through fuel hike
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by olaoluwaposi: 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
Tuale!!!! I doff my hat ayodele fayose
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by sambrow(m): 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
Segadem:
Fayose is not bold, he just been scared of humination that's why is shouting.
I dont think you know the meaning of being bold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by AmordeDios: 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
Moneyfem:
But sme people do say Ambode, Wike, Okorocha and Aregbesola are bolder and more outspoken than Fayose.
Abeggy whc ambode? Is he a governor or wat? Nonsense talk
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by lionduke(m): 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
sambrow:
tribalist
Its not my fault, I wasn't raised like this.
My experience at julius berger during my industrial attachment at ijora changed every thing.
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by chinedu4uk(m): 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
HIS EXCELLENCE GOV FAYOSE EKITI STATE GOVERNOR
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by Dollaz: 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fayose
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by alexlee50: 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
EngrSeries:
Ekiti StaTE Governor, Ayo Fayose.
His bad mouth has no competition. Jail awaits him!
jail awaits him for having a bad mouth? When did that become an offence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by Smooyis(m): 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
My governor Ayo Fayose. Even though I wish he talks less, but if he does that, who will talk more in his stead. No one around. So.....
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by Alezy(m): 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
aldrick:
Its Gov. Wike, the PDP campaign manager 2019

He can deliver without doubt in that section
that means u want half of the people in Nigeria dead.
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by sunnymaja(m): 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
Those who say Fayose is objective are stupid: where was his objectivity when he publicly said he would recognise 7 assembly members to sigh his budget and the other 19 did not form his quorum. Why was he not shouting in pdp misrule era? The simple reason is political, if he is shouting, it will be difficult to hold anything against him because people will say it is because of the shout. Period. In public service, a serving governor will not publicly criticise the executive policies which the governors contributed even if he dissented at the meeting.
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by ndcide(m): 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
Inspectahdeck:

Quoting you "Ayo Fayose is a true hero of democracy for his personal sufferings endured in order to speak the truth".

How do you call a person like Fayose hero of democracy?
What happened to our value as a people and nation?
SMH

I think fayose remains a great tool for Democratic
balance in a highly manipulated political sphere.
Democracy involves contestation of ideas,
challenging the status quo, ensuring that
authoritarian agendas does not manifest, ensures
that power holders keep their eyes on the ball,
knowing that power is transient and can only be
used for the betterment of the society. Ensures
that leaders are daily evaluated, their policies
scrutinized and they are made to understand that
not everyone will see things the way they see it
all the time, hence must be wholistic in their
approach to issues, irrespective of the urge to be
parochial and extremely partisan.
Fayose quintessentially remains that person who
fits in there. He remains that person who makes
the central government understand that there is
another group who can see things differently and
will not for the fear of being seen as a fifth
columnist hold back on constructive but different
view of things.
He is a voice and face of the opposition for now.
It takes a high nuisance value to be effective in
this role and he has it.
Ladies and gentlemen, take this out of any
democracy and the democracy dies.
We must not forget that the accession to power
of the present government was through this route,
it also enhances the confidence of the electorate
to change governments If and when they like. We
cannot let this die because of an APC
government. It will be grand foolishness to justify
and trust any government without daily
interrogating their stands evaluating their moves
and reminding them that time is of essence. It is
witchcraft for everyone to be submerged into the
same political movement, narrative, and party.
Where than will the choice come from?
It is normal for apologists of a government to be
uncomfortable with open challenge, it is normal
for humans to want to preserve and protect their
own, it could also be seen, like a child who
doesn't want his/her wound to be treated
because the process is discomforting. We all
know that is grand foolishness.
The central government anywhere, must come to
terms with this and be civil and avoid
unnecessary reprisal attacks, like the recent
arrest of ekiti legislators, of which up till now, the
reason for the camp down cannot be
substantiated. It should never get that low else,
the central government will become unpopular.
We all must be for all government and be for no
government, people like fayose must be
acknowledged and supported. Also, the opposition
in ekiti state must do same. That is the only way
to get the best of both sides.

This was my reply to this question on another thread
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by laprince(m): 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
Martins301:
Oshiomole

His criticism of Jonathan and the 40 thieves was never coloured by ethnic or racial sentiments. The guy always came with facts obtained from Heaven knows were. Am sure Bihari will receive same treatment if he fails to deliver in the end.

See how he stood his ground against the thuggish Sylva at the Bayelsa primaries

The man remains a comrade and radical nationalist deep down. He has my vote

As much as I don't like Oshiomole for the backlog of salaries he is owing my mum and his underdevelopment of Edo State, I still give it to him as the boldest.

Fayose follows too.
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by Iyoma2(f): 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
EngrSeries:
If this is an exam, do u know u have failed d question?even though u were asked to go straight to d point? Am sure these people giving u likes are ur fellow haters,
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by Hearme(m): 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
Its the Guvonor now. No other person but Diego Costa
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by uwadia79(m): 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
Martins301:
Oshiomole

His criticism of Jonathan and the 40 thieves was never coloured by ethnic or racial sentiments. The guy always came with facts obtained from Heaven knows were. Am sure Bihari will receive same treatment if he fails to deliver in the end.

See how he stood his ground against the thuggish Sylva at the Bayelsa primaries

The man remains a comrade and radical nationalist deep down. He has my vote
my bro I quite agree with u.you are a real man
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by manutdadex(m): 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
Abeyjide:

op means governors that speaks with wisdom not like fayose tout.
who defines wisdom? Definitely not you
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by babasolo(m): 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
OreMI22:
Ayo Fayose is the only governor that has fearlessly confronted Dictatorship in Nigeria.
Even as Buhari is spending billions of naira to induce his legislators to impeach and silence him.
Ayo Fayose is a true hero of democracy for his personal sufferings endured in order to speak the truth.

Show me evidence of buhari trying to Impeach fayose or forever remain silent..
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by mpowa(m): 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
OreMI22:
Ayo Fayose is the only governor that has fearlessly confronted Dictatorship in Nigeria.
Even as Buhari is spending billions of naira to induce his legislators to impeach and silence him.
Ayo Fayose is a true hero of democracy for his personal sufferings endured in order to speak the truth.

SHM! in Nigeria, hero has lost its meaning...
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by Marvel1206: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
[size=50pt]FAYOSE[/size]
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by bluecircle470: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
EngrSeries:

Pls dnt get it wrong. He's d most stupid!
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by chrisgodwin: 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
no other person than my role model. His excellency gov. ayo fayose. ekiti state governor
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by ndcide(m): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Anyone who can not speak about boko haram being political in Nigeria can't be said to be outspoken.

Anyway governor who wants to be politically correct and afraid to say and speak the sentiments of his people cannot be said to be outspoken.
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by prinsam30: 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
pls guys, is Saraki a governor too
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by Tex42(m): 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
jail await him for what? what of your god lying muhammad?
When a god lies, who punishes him?
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by zomby(m): 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fayose completely lacks the integrity, moral, knowledge and common sense to be labelled as the MOST BOLDEST AND OUTSPOKEN GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA.
Instead, I will label this empty headed man as a coward and a disrespectful loud mouth, that has absolutely nothing to offer.

If you pay attention, you will realize that 99% of what comes out of this ignorant thug's mouth is untrue and unreasonable.
I still feel that he uses his senseless attacks as a defense mechanism...But when the time is right the rooster will return back home to roost like there is no tomorrow.

In the past, when the war became unbearable, Fayose disappeared for almost 3 years, I am confident that Fayose will disappear again.

Mark it down.
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by adeshinaajayi(m): 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
royalexcel2:
The Political professor of Nigerian Politics, Dr Ayo Fayose is the man and Nightmare of APC.
Dr. for where? MR PETER AYODELE FAYOSE, OSHOKOMOLE, IRUMOLE TON JE FRIED-RICE, ORE MEKUNNU.
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by csbrown(m): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
James ibori grin
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by maasoap(m): 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
Boldest and most outspoken? Is that part of governor's job?
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by NaijaCuzin: 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
vote "OshoBaba" as the governor with the poorest performance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Never Promised APC To Make Naira Equal To Dollar – APC / Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti / Officers Who Spoke With Terrorists After Kuje Prison Attack Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.