Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria (51772 Views)

Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) / Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by PraiseGyps(f): 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fayose noni grin

1 Like

Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by echomog1: 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ayo the iron man. ..

1 Like

Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by oluwole1211(m): 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
oshokomole irumole ti n je fried rice.

1 Like

Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by zomby(m): 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
Buhari is a sick man that will die in less than 3 months....Fayose Jan, 2015

Buhari is in Germany on his sick bed...Fayose Feb, 2015

Boko haram did not capture any girls; the missing girls' story was put together to sabotage Jonathan....Fayose March, 2016

It seems that many of us do not understand the terms Bold and Outspoken...It is an utmost insult to label a brainless f00l like Fayose, who exhibits ignorance and stup1dity on a regular, as being bold and out spoken.
FYI: Examples of Bold and Outspoken Nigerians are: Wole Shoyinka, Sarowiwa, Ojukwu, Gani Fawewimo, Awujale of Ijebu land, Falana etc.

But to label any of these governors (criminals) in Nigeria as being bold or outspoken is simply the beginning of f00lishness. None of these criminals has the integrity to carry such a label.

When I see Fayose, I see rubbish, imbecilic, ignorance, absurdity, blank, alarmist, a bl00dyfool and a leader we do not need in Nigeria.
I'm confident that when the time is right, Fayose will disappear once again.

2 Likes

Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by Highbhee(m): 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
FAyose is not dat bold....it s typical of yoruba to talk witout fear....80% of spokeperson in Nigeria is yoruba.....2nd,,Fayose s Not biding for Public office for now,but wana be Godfather in pdp.....,3rd.....fayose s talkin also in detriment of Obj,let obj diss Pmb.....u go see aw fayose go back dowm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by promayor1(m): 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
optional1:
Lol

Ah my dear, d oldman gave me jst 10% of it cos I did him April fool.

Lolzz
Ah! This old men sef.
Is he somehow related to Atiku?
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by macarson2k(m): 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Highbhee:
FAyose is not dat bold....it s typical of yoruba to talk witout fear....80% of spokeperson in Nigeria is yoruba.....2nd,,Fayose s Not biding for Public office for now,but wana be Godfather in pdp.....,3rd.....fayose s talkin also in detriment of Obj,let obj diss Pmb.....u go see aw fayose go back dowm

With the answers to the question FAYOSE is leading with almost 80 percent.

Hate it or smoke weed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by 6digitscomrade: 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
this outlined govs carry 1st from back..whoeva told u dat is either mocking dem or afraid of nairaland mods and em cronies..#shalom#FAYOSE any competitor is a failure!!!!
Moneyfem:
But sme people do say Ambode, Wike, Okorocha and Aregbesola are bolder and more outspoken than Fayose.

1 Like

Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by 6digitscomrade: 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
1 filling station wiv 1m ltrs of pms 4u!!!!
Moneyfem:
To be bold means to be brave; and to be brave means to be fearless. Therefore, in a democracy lyk Nigeria, to be bold means being able to fearlessly challenge the ineffective govt policies, programs and pprojects. I thnk Fayose is the boldest governor/member of the opposition in Nigeria. He may not be as brilliant and intelligent as the likes of El-Rufai, Obiano, Mimiko, etc; but he's undoubtedly the boldest.
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by AceDomino(m): 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
Stanleyafam:
Amaechi

Omg

Simple English You do not understand
Is Amechi a Governor or was a Governor?
Olodo
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by castrokins(m): 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
If You Go Through The Post Again, You'll Notice It Was Stated "No Sentiment". You Eventually Commented First And Went All Sentimental. Why Is Jail Awaiting Him?

EngrSeries:
Ekiti StaTE Governor, Ayo Fayose.
His bad mouth has no competition. Jail awaits him!
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by 6digitscomrade: 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
well said ..u just crowned ursef ur name reflects in ur written statement..ZOMBIE..impressive ,now shock me tell another intelligent story.
zomby:
Buhari is a sick man that will die in less than 3 months....Fayose Jan, 2015

Buhari is in Germany on his sick bed...Fayose Feb, 2015

Boko haram did not capture any girls; the missing girls' story was put together to sabotage Jonathan....Fayose March, 2016

It seems that many of us do not understand the terms Bold and Outspoken...It is an utmost insult to label a brainless f00l like Fayose, who exhibits ignorance and stup1dity on a regular, as being bold and out spoken.
FYI: Examples of Bold and Outspoken Nigerians are: Wole Shoyinka, Sarowiwa, Ojukwu, Gani Fawewimo, Awujale of Ijebu land, Falana etc.

But to label any of these governors (criminals) in Nigeria as being bold or outspoken is simply the beginning of f00lishness. None of these criminals has the integrity to carry such a label.

When I see Fayose, I see rubbish, imbecilic, ignorance, absurdity, blank, alarmist, a bl00dyfool and a leader we do not need in Nigeria.
I'm confident that when the time is right, Fayose will disappear once again.
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by amazon14: 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
Without mincing word, the governor of Ekiti state
Ayo Fayose
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by 6digitscomrade: 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
culled from ben murray bruce....apparently you spent more time at filling stations instead of English classes..sai olodo!!!!
Segadem:
Fayose is not bold, he just been scared of humination that's why is shouting.
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by AceDomino(m): 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
EngrSeries:
Ekiti StaTE Governor, Ayo Fayose.
His bad mouth has no competition. Jail awaits him!

Mr CJN
Your mouth like jail awaits him.

1 Like

Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by milkydaddy(m): 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
akuracy:
Gomina Ayodele Fayosa. a.k.a Oshokomole, ebora inu igbo
are u ok?or whch pry schl u went?
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by 6digitscomrade: 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
i wanted to ans him but then he cud abuse the report button most mofos here cant finish wat dey started..and most of dem are pals/butt lickers wiv em mods..
alexlee50:
jail awaits him for having a bad mouth? When did that become an offence?

1 Like

Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by Thobilobah(m): 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ayo Fayose
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by Thobilobah(m): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
OreMI22:
Ayo Fayose is the only governor that has fearlessly confronted Dictatorship in Nigeria.
Even as Buhari is spending billions of naira to induce his legislators to impeach and silence him.
Ayo Fayose is a true hero of democracy for his personal sufferings endured in order to speak the truth.
another Idiot

Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by ayoalafe(m): 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State

1 Like

Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by optional1(f): 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
promayor1:

Ah! This old men sef.
Is he somehow related to Atiku?
my brother, yes ooo but distance relation sha.
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by Chinaboi(m): 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
my66:
Fayose but Most Intelligent Na [size=18pt]OBIANO[/size]
you must be high...Obaino that couldn't tell the press the food Anambra produces, he shamelessly open his mouth n said rice, bean, garri, plantain...lol
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by Chinaboi(m): 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
AYO FAYOSE

1 Like

Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by marcusaurelio(m): 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
fayose is not outspoken, he's only active online and on papers. .try study him he's always mute in big occasions involving the big politicians and intellectuals....
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by kolaosita4(m): 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hell-rufai
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by EaglesT(m): 1:19am On Apr 08, 2016
Gov Ajimobi
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by demoore1(m): 1:51am On Apr 08, 2016
FAYOSE, WIKEd, OBIANO
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by narisky(m): 5:55am On Apr 08, 2016
Fayose the real MVP

1 Like

Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by Horlufemi(m): 6:38am On Apr 08, 2016
Fayose is not Bold but deeply afraid and using his virtual boldness to conver his fear.
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by Afroconnect: 7:16am On Apr 08, 2016
Boldest in using state resources as thier private income/assets...Fayose is a useless thief,none of these public officers are worthy to be governors.

They are bold in stealing money. Very dumb thread.
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by Kayolamzy: 7:54am On Apr 08, 2016
Gov. ISIAKA KAYODE OLA
Re: The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria by toprealman: 8:15am On Apr 08, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
..fayose makes too much senseless noise..he needs to tone it down...he is. Not the only opposition governor,Ekiti deserves better
Just like Adam Onyeoshimole did in the last dispensation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Stops His Convoy To Interact With An Old Woman In Ekiti / Buhari Never Promised APC To Make Naira Equal To Dollar – APC / Officers Who Spoke With Terrorists After Kuje Prison Attack Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.