Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,372 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife (6839 Views)

Boy Friend Material / When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love / Differences Between A Boy Friend Material And A Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by dibolic: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2009
i was at the bar with my nigerian friend  we discuss about babe and girls preson told me the he will like to go to village and marry  woman  i ask him why he told me 95% of lagos babes are girl friend materials not wify . we are arguing on this for long
according to me  i think its communication proble with man and woman here .  so nairaland Brothers and sista  i need your  view
on this   mattar ,  accroding  to him lagos babe keep 4 to 5 boy friends and sleep with them you never know she love u or not.
even her mother told him better go village , this lagos babe can leave u any time if they see better thing ,
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by candylips(m): 11:24am On Jul 31, 2009
95% and what sort of research did he do to arrive at that number.

can u do one thing for me. . . . . Tell the guy i said he is a d*ckhead
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by biola44: 11:27am On Jul 31, 2009
:d ;d
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by Godmother(f): 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2009
@ Poster
Goodluck at you/your friend.
And who told you the village chicks have all the wifey qualities you want? E be like say e don tey u reach village.
Marry the girl come. By the time the girl "open eyes" finish, you go hear am.

Long hissssssssssssssss
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by MrWaters: 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2009
95 or 98% they only possess girlfriend characters
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by sexyback1(f): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2009
i will agree with u a little that most naija babes are not wife material but to go to d village cos of wife is just unimaginable.

ur friends must have been saying that cos of the careless life that my fellow ladies live these days.even to me ,i think they need to change.u can start d change from ur sis
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by badboym: 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2009
Who told you it's 95% of them.It's 99.9% and you got it wrong they're not even good for girlfriends.They're nothing but HOES as far as am concerned.

1 Like

Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by sexyback1(f): 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2009
badboym:

Who told you it's 95% of them.It's 99.9% and you got it wrong they're not even good for girlfriends.They're nothing but HOES as far as am concerned.

na wah o.bros take am easy
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by hotteju(f): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2009
badboym:

who dumped you?
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by BlackRevo: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2009
hotteju:

who dumped you?

You dont have to be dumped before your eyes is opened,
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by galatico(m): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2009
Yea it's true, I agree with the guy cuz the way most Lagos babes go about with there "Ikebe" is certainly alarming,
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by rebelious: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2009
Do more research and stop posting stupid topics. Are u a husband material yourself. Player hater!
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by emilyone(f): 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2009
see condemnation after sampling, men will always be men, sooo hypocritical
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2009
village men should look for village wives.

Nothing spoil.
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by hotteju(f): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2009
tpia.:

village men should look for village wives.

Nothing spoil.

God bless you!
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by bootycall(f): 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2009
lmao
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by badboym: 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2009
hotteju:

who dumped you?

Dump me?Am way too advanced than that.I rather dump them.When they come to me,I tell them I just wanna Bleep but when they see what am worth,they wanna chewing gum me.You know just like a hungry girl like you would do and I end up screwing them that once and throw them away lol.Hunger for don kill all of una if to say all boys for lagos be like me.

P.S I don't mean all girls o.Am referring to all those hungry lagos gold diggers like hotteju
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by hotteju(f): 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2009
badboym:

Dump me?Am way too advanced than that.I rather dump them.When they come to me,I tell them I just wanna Bleep but when they see what am worth,they wanna chewing gum me.You know just like a hungry girl like you would do and I end up screwing them that once and throw them away lol.Hunger for don kill all of una if to say all boys for lagos be like me.

P.S I don't mean all girls o.Am referring to all those hungry lagos gold diggers like hotteju

Good for you!
Go and get Queens Premier English or better still Brighter Grammar Text book
then maybe I would notice you
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by gloriuss(f): 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2009
sexy back:

i will agree with u a little that[b] most naija babes are not wife material[/b] but to go to d village cos of wife is just unimaginable.

that is ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND. . . had u taken time to READ the question u would have noticed that it refers to LAGOS BABES NOT "naija babes". Before ur in a haste to add comments PLEASE, e jo, biko. . . READ THE TITLE and Question!

Many thanks.
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by badboym: 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2009
hotteju:

Good for you!
Go and get Queens Premier English or better still Brighter Grammar Text book
then maybe I would notice you

All of that so you could notice me?I don't think I need that for now.I got lots on my list,maybe I'll reconsider your request when am done with them. grin
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by hotteju(f): 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2009
badboym:

All of that so you could notice me?I don't think I need that for now.I got lots on my list,maybe I'll reconsider your request when am done with them. grin

Good to know that my request would be considered
But just so you know, it is for your own self development that you get those books I recommended,
so that you can at least upgrade from all those so called razz babes you use and dump. . .
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2009
MONEY = NAIJA BABES

WHEN YOU GOT NO CASH!! U ARE ON A LONG THING

!
badboym:

I tell them I just wanna Bleep but when they see what am worth,they wanna chewing gum me.You know just like a hungry girl like you would do and I end up screwing them that once and throw them away lol.Hunger for don kill all of una if to say all boys for lagos be like me.

Guy you be MUMU! You just opened ur stinky mouth you this OMO IBADAN and talk like person wey OKRO dey drop for him mouth!!! U JST WANNA F U C K JST LIKE THAT?? Maybe you dealing with prostitutes!!

Guys like you can't even toast a girl!!!

Armchair writer abi na Mouth Talky Yummy grin
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by hotteju(f): 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2009
faakay:

MONEY = NAIJA BABES

!
Guy you be MUMU! You just opened ur stinky mouth you this OMO IBADAN and talk like person wey OKRO dey drop for him mouth!!! U JST WANNA F U C K JST LIKE THAT?? Maybe you dealing with prostitutes!!

Armchair writer abi na Mouth Talky Yummy grin

DEATH!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by Igwe9(m): 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2009
Is this the topic of the day? undecided well, i think the poster is right. cheesy grin  smiley
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by CyberG: 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2009
@Post. . .

Na to they pour sand for them garri be this o. . .you go hear am for this thread. . .let`s wait and see! lipsrsealed
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by badboym: 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2009
faakay:

MONEY = NAIJA BABES

!
Guy you be MUMU! You just opened ur stinky mouth you this OMO IBADAN and talk like person wey OKRO dey drop for him mouth!!! U JST WANNA F U C K JST LIKE THAT??  Maybe you dealing with prostitutes!!

Armchair writer abi na Mouth Talky Yummy  grin

Me Mumu?I guess not.Na Stinking Jews like you wey dey pay Bitches like hotteju be Mugu and point of correction,I no be Ibadan boy.Me no fit boo babe,give me your elder sister,na the same day wey I woo am I go Bleep her wide womanliness.Na people like you wey be woman wrapper no dey fit woo babe.

hotteju:

Good to know that my request would be considered
But just so you know, it is for your own self development that you get those books I recommended,
so that you can at least upgrade from all those so called razz babes you use and dump. . .

Razz babes?,Well am not a saint and wouldn't deny I do some of those but you know what,you're way below most of the girls I screw.Idiot!!!
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by hotteju(f): 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2009
badboym:

Me Mumu?I guess not.Na Stinking Jews like you wey dey pay Bitches like hotteju be Mugu and point of correction,I no be Ibadan boy.Me no fit boo babe,give me your elder sister,na the same day wey I woo am I go Bleep her wide womanliness.Na people like you wey be woman wrapper no dey fit woo babe.

Razz babes?,Well am not a saint and wouldn't deny I do some of those but you know what,you're way below most of the girls I screw.Idiot!!!

I can see that you are beginning to get hypertensive
I understand its okay to get worked up
you are still growing so I would just let you be and allow you to live your fantasies on the Internet
at least by the time you hit 20 you should have gotten one of those dirty gutter girls in your area to screw
but before then just read and learn, I understand how it is to be a young growing teen
just take it one at a time
your own time would soon come okay
face your studies for now wink wink wink wink
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by deji2005(m): 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2009
nice picture hotteju tongue
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by badboym: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2009
hotteju:

I can see that you are beginning to get hypertensive
I understand its okay to get worked up
you are still growing so I would just let you be and allow you to live your fantasies on the Internet
at least by the time you hit 20 you should have gotten one of those dirty gutter girls in your area to screw
but before then just read and learn, I understand how it is to be a young growing teen
just take it one at a time
your own time would soon come okay
face your studies for now wink wink wink wink

Well I never told you to diss me at the first place.I only said what I felt about a post which is why everyone is here and you decided to take on me and am not the kindda DUDE that backs out in anything and I guess that's why am where I am today.Now that you've decided to back out , it's still your choice.Brains aren't always everything and in your case,they're nothing and for that Dunderhead wey call himself Faakay , Are you always stupid abi you just dey make efforts today?
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by debest1(m): 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2009
badboym:

no mind am jare hotteju, even if the stat is correct you must belong to the 95%ile sha o, i mean that pic on your profile is that of a real african woman tongue
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by badboym: 12:01am On Aug 01, 2009
debest1:

no mind am jare hotteju, even if the stat is correct you must belong to the 95%ile sha o, i mean that pic on your profile is that of a real african woman tongue

Someone dissing me again ?
Re: Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife by debest1(m): 12:03am On Aug 01, 2009
badboym:

Someone dissing me again ?
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? / Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. / How I Met My Cousin In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.