Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,445 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love (11530 Views)

Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by tracyxx: 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
He shows me so much love n care but still cheats on me, and tell me lies. It really hurts,I love him so much that I can nt cheat on him,so I really don't know if the love he shows me is real.I want to know if true love accomodates cheating.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by kuphid(f): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2012
No...a man who truly loves you cannot cheat cheat on you. Unless there is another kind of true love, the one I know doesn't involve cheating.

1 Like

Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by tracyxx: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2012
I think I agree with you,each time I confronts him, he tells me they are just friends. That he only hangs out with them and does nt have any intimate relationship with the ladies. To me that cheating and no true love.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by Mynd44: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
You can't love someone and cheat on the person. Its not possible
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by CrazyMan(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2012
tracyxx: He shows me so much love n care but still cheats on me, and tell me lies. It really hurts,I love him so much that I can nt cheat on him,so I really don't know if the love he shows me is real.I want to know if true love accomodates cheating.
He loves you...just give him time and I believe he'll change. He probably hasn't realized how valuable you are to him yet.

Moreover, if you really love him as you stated, don't just sit there and cry; prove it to him by letting him know that you're much better than his mistresses, and I'm sure his attitude would change.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by tracyxx: 1:15am On Sep 06, 2012
Mynd_44: You can't love someone and cheat on the person. Its not possible
That is what I believe to but at times I get confused with the way he shows me lv
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by 190: 1:18am On Sep 06, 2012
OP

Dont you get it, MEN MUST CHEAT!!

You better manage him that way or continue increasing the number of males

strolling in and out of your legs life
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by tracyxx: 1:22am On Sep 06, 2012
@ crazyman,thanks.I will continue to try my best to get my man totaly back to me because it hurts when someone else is sharing your love wth you
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by 190: 1:26am On Sep 06, 2012
tracyxx: @ crazyman,thanks.I will continue to try my best to get my man totaly back to me because it hurts when someone else is sharing your love wth you

hehehehe

there is nothing you can do, you cant eat all the money alone

there is love in sharing
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by tracyxx: 1:27am On Sep 06, 2012
190: OP

Dont you get it, MEN MUST CHEAT!!

You better manage him that way or continue increasing the number of males

strolling in and out of your legs life
Mind you am married so cheating is nt accomodated in marriage.Tanx
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by 190: 1:31am On Sep 06, 2012
tracyxx: Mind you am married so cheating is nt accomodated in marriage.Tanx

O baby its the 25th century you better get used to cheating in marriages

else you go just dey behind for nothing
angry angry
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by Shaw007(m): 1:39am On Sep 06, 2012
At this stage wer at. . .21st century-ish,most ppl cheat,its becoming normal. . .as much as u dont want 2 think about this he might actually be bored with your marriage. . .just talk 2 him about this,as his wife. . .he should yield,if doesnt now he will. . .

And,how old is ur marriage?
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by Mynd44: 1:44am On Sep 06, 2012
tracyxx: That is what I believe to but at times I get confused with the way he shows me lv
He is just covering yp his miss-deeds
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by tracyxx: 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2012
190:

hehehehe

there is nothing you can do, you cant eat all the money alone

there is love in sharing
I know your type,one that can never be faithful.God help your spouse o
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by tracyxx: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2012
Shaw007: At this stage wer at. . .21st century-ish,most ppl cheat,its becoming normal. . .as much as u dont want 2 think about this he might actually be bored with your marriage. . .just talk 2 him about this,as his wife. . .he should yield,if doesnt now he will. . .

And,how old is ur marriage?
How can he be bored cry when we are full of fun. Please cheating should never be normal,its only africans that believe cheating is normal.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by 190: 2:13am On Sep 07, 2012
tracyxx: I know your type,one that can never be faithful.God help your spouse o

grin grin grin
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by deniyor: 3:03am On Sep 07, 2012
It's possible for a man to love and still cheat. Its just the way they are wired and a result of their upbringing/environment.
The one thing he lacks is real respect for you, and you have to fight for it.
If you weren't married, i would have said leave his sorry arse till he comes to his senses. But you are married so maybe a break from marriage then? Tell him you understand that he likes all the extra pusssies, you want to go enjoy all the other dycks you possible can too. Two can play that game. No need to really do it but if feels the threat is real, it will get to him.
Let him know the next time you catch him or just suspect anything at all, his friends or neighbours will be getting a free ride. And you will divorce him after that and go for everything he's got (that inky works outside of naija though).
Good luck you deserve the best.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by deniyor: 3:09am On Sep 07, 2012
One more thing i missed earlier.
Why is your hubby cheating on you? Are you satisfying him in bed? You don't seem to be able to keep up with his libido. A very satisfied man won't really have the strength or stamina to go out.
Are you connecting with him emotionally? Cos that is a reason most men go out of the relationships.
Are you sure you are rocking is world. Don't just answer yes, consider it deeply. And if in doubt, ask him to be frank with you.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by Mynd44: 6:55am On Sep 07, 2012
No man will love you and cheat on you.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by frank317: 7:44am On Sep 07, 2012
Mynd_44: No man will love you and cheat on you.

Oga pls stop makin statements u are not sure of. A man can love u and still cheat on u.

Like I said in a previous post men have sexx with women (including their wives or girlfriends) not because they loce them but because they want to satisfy their hunger For sexx, and therefore it can come in differnt veraities, but men marry u, care for u, buy u gifts etc because they love u. But women cheat with their emotions hence the story is different.

@poster, find a way to let him know he is hurting u. U must have evidenec that he is cheatin on u, do this smartly and let him know it hurts his reaction will tell u he loves u or not. Bt I still think he loves u and u know it, hold that one first, it is more important.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by Mynd44: 7:46am On Sep 07, 2012
frank3.16:

Oga pls stop makin statements u are not sure of. A man can love u and still cheat on u.

Like I said in a previous post men have sexx with women (including their wives or girlfriends) not because they loce them but because they want to satisfy their hunger For sexx, and therefore it can come in differnt veraities, but men marry u, care for u, buy u gifts etc because they love u. But women cheat with their emotions hence the story is different.

@poster, find a way to let him know he is hurting u. U must have evidenec that he is cheatin on u, do this smartly and let him know it hurts his reaction will tell u he loves u or not. Bt I still think he loves u and u know it, hold that one first, it is more important.
So you mean a man who promises to stick with a woman through think and thin and goes back on that promise loves her?
Please stop defending a bad thing
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by frank317: 9:07am On Sep 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
So you mean a man who promises to stick with a woman through think and thin and goes back on that promise loves her?
Please stop defending a bad thing

I am not defendin bad thing, neither am I saying cheatin on ones partner is right, I am just stating the obvious. Men can love u and cheat on u, to them sex is not love, but to women the feel sex comes wit love.

Few women who know this fact make better wives and concentrate on more important things that makes marriage work. If ur husband is keeping a woman, caring for her and stuffs like that, and cares less for u, thhen that's another story.

If u say a man can't love and cheat his wife what then do say to about 90% of men who cheat on their wives. U mean they don't love their wives? Oh forget about vows, it has become formality over time.

I love my woman but have cheated on her a couple of times, bt she is alway my number one.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by omosexy1: 9:26am On Sep 07, 2012
Mynd_44: No man will love you and cheat on you.

Oga oga oga, this is the 3rd time I am reading this from you. I disagree with you wholly and exclusively.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by Mynd44: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2012
omosexy1:

Oga oga oga, this is the 3rd time I am reading this from you. I disagree with you wholly and exclusively.
I did not ask you to agree with me. But dude are you sure you are not disagreeing with me because you feel some guilt in you?
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by omosexy1: 9:32am On Sep 07, 2012
frank3.16:

I am not defendin bad thing, neither am I saying cheatin on ones partner is right, I am just stating the obvious. Men can love u and cheat on u, to them sex is not love, but to women the feel sex comes wit love.

Few women who know this fact make better wives and concentrate on more important things that makes marriage work. If ur husband is keeping a woman, caring for her and stuffs like that, and cares less for u, thhen that's another story.

If u say a man can't love and cheat his wife what then do say to about 90% of men who cheat on their wives. U mean they don't love their wives? Oh forget about vows, it has become formality over time.

I love my woman but have cheated on her a couple of times, bt she is alway my number one.

Your comment alone should make front page. No breaking news CNN. Practically said and not from a book or idea. Sex to a man is like food, chop, get satisfied, clean mouth and move on. It is when a man begins to do what he ought to do for his wife to someone else that is where the problem starts. I highlighted some of your valid points especially for women to learn.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by Okontami: 10:12am On Sep 07, 2012
@Poster, do you know how many women are praying to God to just give them a man that they can answer his name? You have yours , you confessed that he showers you love and care, now you are not satisfied. Please don't allow this issue to break your marriage. Just communicate frequently with him ignore his negative tendencies. His conscience will prick him when you are not focusing of his activities. The point is communication, keep talking calmly about the situation with him and you will be amazed he will change. If you cheat on him, you will regret it because it can never be a pay back to him but a degrading of your humble self and dignity in the society. You will wish you never did in the future.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by frank317: 11:15am On Sep 07, 2012
omosexy1:

Your comment alone should make front page. No breaking news CNN. Practically said and not from a book or idea. Sex to a man is like food, chop, get satisfied, clean mouth and move on. It is when a man begins to do what he ought to do for his wife to someone else that is where the problem starts. I highlighted some of your valid points especially for women to learn.

I thank God there are Nigerians who think like u. Not a whole lot of bunch here who live in denial. Here is a post I sent some time ago, clearly difining this cheating thing and why it is so.

Well as apsychologist I found out that the problem lies in the diference in the average man and womn's sexuall orientation.
Here are d differences:
The man see sex as a mean of satisfaction like hunger, its is not sometin emotional to them. They Be Intimate becaus they want to feed a intimate appatite. This is why majority of men can sleep wit any girl and foget her name, no emotions attached. I always tell women "your husband haves sex with u not because he loves u but because he just want to satify his intimate urge. Bt he buys gift for u and do other loveable tin because he loves u.

Now for d women: the average woman sees sex as sometin emotional. She wants to b attached to de one she haves sex with. And so when a woman wants to satisfy he intimate hunger she does so with only the one she loves or de one she is convinced loves her, she jst does not give it to anyone just like de man does. Even if she has 2 or 3 guys she works on her emotions to believe she loves them ot they love her. Now don't get me wrong we have women who are different I.e LovePeddler or runs
girls bt who will call such girl an ideal woman anyway.

Now if u ask why men cheat take ur time and understand their intimate orientation. Most time they don't feel they are actually hurtin d woman they love since they have no emotions for the one they cheat on her with. They get awy with it without feelin guilty and hence it could happen over and over again. But when a woman cheats she knows she gave her heart to the one she cheated on her lover with or she knows she is a slot who slept with d man for money and hence they guilt and blame. And that is why d man reacts more when his wife cheat than wen ne does, because he knows tht for his wife to cheat on him wit another she had either given her heart to him or she is a slut for money and material tins.

This is just my own thinkin though I hope it makes sense.

1 Like

Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by deniyor: 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2012
frank3.16:

I thank God there are Nigerians who think like u. Not a whole lot of bunch here who live in denial. Here is a post I sent some time ago, clearly difining this cheating thing and why it is so.

Well as apsychologist I found out that the problem lies in the diference in the average man and womn's sexuall orientation.
Here are d differences:
The man see sex as a mean of satisfaction like hunger, its is not sometin emotional to them. They Be Intimate becaus they want to feed a intimate appatite. This is why majority of men can sleep wit any girl and foget her name, no emotions attached. I always tell women "your husband haves sex with u not because he loves u but because he just want to satify his intimate urge. Bt he buys gift for u and do other loveable tin because he loves u.

Now for d women: the average woman sees sex as sometin emotional. She wants to b attached to de one she haves sex with. And so when a woman wants to satisfy he intimate hunger she does so with only the one she loves or de one she is convinced loves her, she jst does not give it to anyone just like de man does. Even if she has 2 or 3 guys she works on her emotions to believe she loves them ot they love her. Now don't get me wrong we have women who are different I.e LovePeddler or runs
girls bt who will call such girl an ideal woman anyway.

Now if u ask why men cheat take ur time and understand their intimate orientation. Most time they don't feel they are actually hurtin d woman they love since they have no emotions for the one they cheat on her with. They get awy with it without feelin guilty and hence it could happen over and over again. But when a woman cheats she knows she gave her heart to the one she cheated on her lover with or she knows she is a slot who slept with d man for money and hence they guilt and blame. And that is why d man reacts more when his wife cheat than wen ne does, because he knows tht for his wife to cheat on him wit another she had either given her heart to him or she is a slut for money and material tins.

This is just my own thinkin though I hope it makes sense.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by deniyor: 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2012
You do have some points but i think you are wrong. While it is true many men and women feel that way when they cheat, it is just excuse for you to feel better about yourself when you cheat.
You cheat because you have the opportunity to cheat AND because you have no real respect for the feelings of your partner.
Frank3.16, will it be okay if your lady cheats on you if she has no emotional attachment to the person she is cheating on you with? If she does it for the exact reasons you do it, will it make it acceptable to you? Or do you really think it is unacceptable just because she is a woman and you are the'better sex'?
Will it be okay for her to do so if you are temporarily unable to perform your sexual duties as long as she chooses a guy only for his dyck and no emotional feelings? Or cos she is Hot while you are at work and she needs it like food.
Pls stop that b.s. about cheating as in hunger.

3 Likes

Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by deniyor: 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2012
When you cheat on a woman, you disrespect her. You chop away her self respect and she confidence. You kill her soul and essence. You kill her slowly. You destroy your chance at trust and having a fulfilling relationship?
How would you feel if your own woman you deeply love cheats on you? Why the hell do you think the feeling is different btw men and women? Or you just don't care about how they feel cos they are women?
Stop thinking it is okay or acceptable for men to cheat just cos they are men.
Or are you the type of low esteem man that has to put women's confidence down just so you feel on top?

3 Likes

Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by frank317: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2012
deniyor: You do have some points but i think you are wrong. While it is true many men and women feel that way when they cheat, it is just excuse for you to feel better about yourself when you cheat.
You cheat because you have the opportunity to cheat AND because you have no real respect for the feelings of your partner.
Frank3.16, will it be okay if your lady cheats on you if she has no emotional attachment to the person she is cheating on you with? If she does it for the exact reasons you do it, will it make it acceptable to you? Or do you really think it is unacceptable just because she is a woman and you are the'better sex'?
Will it be okay for her to do so if you are temporarily unable to perform your sexual duties as long as she chooses a guy only for his dyck and no emotional feelings? Or cos she is Hot while you are at work and she needs it like food.
Pls stop that b.s. about cheating as in hunger.

Toi answr ur question: if a husband can't satisfy her woman and she feels d nid for real sexxn she will do it wit d nxt man she has feelings for. There are two tins here, a cheatin woman is either a slut, prostittute,nympho, or she has emotional feelings for her partner, either its unnacceptable to a guy. If a woman sleeps wit some1 she has no emotional attachment to, she is either a slut, a prostitute, or a nympho.

Ps: I am not promoting extramarital affairs, I am only shwing u my findings and answering the unending question "why do men cheat". Morality of it is a different ball game. But women who are mostely affected muts know and understand this.
Re: When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love by frank317: 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2012
deniyor: When you cheat on a woman, you disrespect her. You chop away her self respect and she confidence. You kill her soul and essence. You kill her slowly. You destroy your chance at trust and having a fulfilling relationship?
How would you feel if your own woman you deeply love cheats on you? Why the hell do you think the feeling is different btw men and women? Or you just don't care about how they feel cos they are women?
Stop thinking it is okay or acceptable for men to cheat just cos they are men.
Or are you the type of low esteem man that has to put women's confidence down just so you feel on top?

I am nt saying women shuld jump and dance wen they know their husband is cheating. But u don't help them when u make them feel bad about situation that is already killing them.

Again I am not justifying that act, but let's face the fact 90% of men cheat, my research opened me to things u won't believe, bt then shuld we anhiliate them all? Shuldnt we look for ways to make women handle this sitation better?

Infact with this knowledge they get hurt less and inturn live a happier life. Some of them even use this knowledge to work out ways and change their husbands.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things A Virgin Girl Should Consider Before Loosing Her Virginity! / How Long Can You Stay Without Having Sex or masturbation ?? Adult Zone / Why Do Nigerians Use Tramadol For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.