Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,566 members, 7,820,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? (571 Views)

When Your Love Asks You To Quit Social Media... / My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... / Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by Daslim180(m): 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Social network is a place to visit when bored and sometimes to reach friends and family even business partners. It also let you to know what's up in other parts of the world and lots more.... with all these, if you have a very serious relationship and your partner tells you to stay off every social network completely for your relationship, will you quit or not?
Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by sinaj(f): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Daz insecurity.

Who knws wot else he will tell me to quit
Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by itstpia8: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
you ease off, not quit suddenly.
Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by goldbim(f): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hmmmmmm!it depends on what u do online.if you give social media more attention than your partner, then you can only reduce it not leave completely..EXCEPT if you knw and you are very sure it'll harm your relationship.besides,what kind of guy asks one to quit social media??that seems harsh and rude..its your space not his!!
Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by vizkiz: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
I am not a social network addict so that wouldn't affect the relationship. Saying I should quit completely is a crime against humanity.... Na God go punish the relationship angry
Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by ITbomb(m): 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
No, I would rather use it responsibly to build a healthy relationship
Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by Pinkieblue(f): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
I don't have time for social media when I am with him..... Cos he is my distraction
Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
I'll quit when I so desire not at his behest sad

But, I fit quit NL undecided grin
Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by stinggy(m): 7:13am On Apr 09, 2016
chimkaire:
I'll quit when I so desire not at his behest sad

But, I fit quit NL undecided grin
naso som peeps go jus dey lie giv us
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 09, 2016
stinggy:

naso som peeps go jus dey lie giv us
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lie ke How?
Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by stinggy(m): 1:45am On Apr 10, 2016
chimkaire:
Lie ke How?
you just can't break its hold - NL tongue
Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by Bluezy13(m): 2:14am On Apr 10, 2016
Daslim180:
Social network is a place to visit when bored and sometimes to reach friends and family even business partners. It also let you to know what's up in other parts of the world and lots more.... with all these, if you have a very serious relationship and your partner tells you to stay off every social network completely for your relationship, will you quit or not?

For a partner to request one quits, obviously, the partner knows the effect of the addiction of one to the social network.

So, it depends...
Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by Bluezy13(m): 2:15am On Apr 10, 2016
stinggy:
You just can break its hold if and only if there is a better thing to do.

Don't think otherwise.
Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by halfricanadian(f): 2:22am On Apr 10, 2016
All for an illusion

U givin up wat is real for wat is unreal
Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 10, 2016
stinggy:

We saying the same thing. That was a rhetorical question grin
How are you angry?
Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by akike: 6:10am On Apr 10, 2016
Stvpid request!

(1) (Reply)

e / My Main Pickup Line For Tonights Outing / What Kind Of Girls Do Guys Ask If They Have HIV? Pretty Or Ugly Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.