Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? (707 Views)

When Your Love Asks You To Quit Social Media... / My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... / Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by Daslim180(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Social network is a place to visit when bored and sometimes to reach friends and family even business partners. It also let you to know what's up in other parts of the world and lots more.... with all these, if you have a very serious relationship and your partner tells you to stay off every social network completely for your relationship, will you quit or not?
Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
Prob'ly I will...who cares abt the world when u have the best thing in ur life?

cool sometimes social media is not a good as well..
Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by christinie(f): 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
No I won't but I will manage the situation effectively.
Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by Monalisa185(f): 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
if my partner is ready to quit as well, then I will quit, no biqqie
Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
Never let it be said anywere..... Infact I literarily never posted tis... But

I recently met someone new... N I just cnt have enough of her... Now I hardly visit my topsites : Nairaland, lindaikejisblog, hollywoodlife,eonline,o2tvseries n more...

What am trying to say above admists all tat crap is tat I'll totally leave social media for her ... kiss hell,am already doin it sef... cool

Anyway.. Where were we?

1 Like

Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by Pinkieblue(f): 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
When ever I am with my boo.... I don't even have time for social media cos he is my distraction......
Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by ireneony(f): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
For wetin na..for what!
There are good and bad in social media ..according to my own theory the good out weight the bad.
E.g facebook is a platform for connecting with friends and family
Any man/woman that tell their spouse to quit social media must be leaving in a cave
Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
First of all, how does quitting or not quitting social media lead to a more healthy relationship? I honestly don't get it.

If this question was asked in 2004, then I would have considered it, but for bleeps sakes this is 2016. Quitting social media is like deciding to live in a cave. There are lots of useful information being passed across social media platforms every minute of the day. And most of this information is priceless. And how do you expect to keep in contact with friends, classmates, business associates, colleges etc? Would you call all of them on the phone or visit them in their homes every time you want to reach them? How about people whose jobs and businesses thrive on social media? Advertising and what not? No offense but this question is ridiculous.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by firstking01(m): 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
It will depend on how serious we are in our relationship...and more over, social media as it is today is form of getting information and staying updated in happenings around the world, so, considering this fact, how would one cope without social media??,,,for Godsake this is jet age and not stone age...we gotta move on.
Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by pweetychyka(f): 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
Decker:
First of all, how does quitting or not quitting social media lead to a more healthy relationship? I honestly don't get it.

If this question was asked in 2004, then I would have considered it, but for bleeps sakes this is 2016. Quitting social media is like deciding to live in a cave. The amount of information social media platforms present is priceless. And how do you expect to keep in contact with friends, classmates, business associates, colleges etc? Would you call all of them on the phone or visit them every time you want to reach them? How about people who their businesses thrive on social media? Advertising and what not? No offense but this question is ridiculous.

Well said......
Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by ShakurM(m): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
He/She wants to incapacitate the other

One of the traits of an abusive partner
Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by Bamidupe20(f): 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
hmmmm.bard yto trll
Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by Bamidupe20(f): 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
hmmmm.hard to tell
Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by simtosul: 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Cheaters always accuse of you cheating, liars always accuse you of lying, insecure people make
you feel insecure. Pay attention to how people
treat you, it's a reflection of who they are. You can quote me anywhere " Insecure people make
you feel insecure".
Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by Daniel2289(m): 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
Decker:

If this question was asked in 2004, then I would have considered it, but for bleeps sakes this is 2016. Quitting social media is like deciding to live in a cave. There are lots of useful information being passed across social media platforms every minute of the day. And most of this information is priceless. And how do you expect to keep in contact with friends, classmates, business associates, colleges etc? Would you call all of them on the phone or visit them in their homes every time you want to reach them? How about people whose jobs and businesses thrive on social media? Advertising and what not? No offense but this question is ridiculous.

U have said it all. One like 4 u.
Re: Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? by Richiy(f): 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Social media transcends chatting and gisting. It is some people's place of business too amongst so many other uses. It is unimaginable that I quit social media because of a relationship.

By the way, people seem to think that the world revolves around their partners. Maybe for now, but when y'all married and together everyday, you'd need to talk to other people too, both family and friends. No point alienating others because of one insecure partner.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Snitch On Her? / .. / In Need Of Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.