Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,241 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Doctors Battle To Remove 18 Inch Cassava Carved Into A P*nis From Man Who Used I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doctors Battle To Remove 18 Inch Cassava Carved Into A P*nis From Man Who Used I (878 Views)

Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) / How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY / New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Battle To Remove 18 Inch Cassava Carved Into A P*nis From Man Who Used I by Halleydavid: 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
Doctors Battle To Remove 18 Inch Cassava Carved Into A P*nis From Man Who Used It As A S*x Toy;

Lol, an unnamed patient is currently recovering at San Juan de Dios Hospital in Costa Rica after doctors took close to two hours to remove an 18 inch cassava that got stuck in his anal sphincters. The patient carved an cassava into the shape of a penis which he used as a intimacy gadget, got stuck in his anal sphincters while trying to use it as a intimacy gadget through his anus. He had sensibly covered it with two condoms before inserting it, but had to call in doctors after one of the cassavas broke inside.

Without the lubrication, the 55 year old couldn’t get it back out without causing serious damage and potentially rupturing his intestine. Surgeons at San Juan de Dios Hospital in Costa Rica took close to two hours to finish the procedure, local news reported. The patient is said to be recovering at the hospital.

SOURCE; http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/04/doctors-battle-to-remove-18-inch.html

Re: Doctors Battle To Remove 18 Inch Cassava Carved Into A P*nis From Man Who Used I by Halleydavid: 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Re: Doctors Battle To Remove 18 Inch Cassava Carved Into A P*nis From Man Who Used I by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
I think thats his own problem.
Re: Doctors Battle To Remove 18 Inch Cassava Carved Into A P*nis From Man Who Used I by Abduljohn(m): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
Stupidity of the highest order
Re: Doctors Battle To Remove 18 Inch Cassava Carved Into A P*nis From Man Who Used I by esejessy(f): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
Na wa ooooo!
Re: Doctors Battle To Remove 18 Inch Cassava Carved Into A P*nis From Man Who Used I by Daniel2289(m): 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
Na he know o!!!
Re: Doctors Battle To Remove 18 Inch Cassava Carved Into A P*nis From Man Who Used I by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
Psycho patient.

(1) (Reply)

If U Wud Choose Between Marriage And Education, Which One Wud U Choose? / Re Arrange These In Your Preferred Order... Which Comes First? / Aww! Checkout This Cute Pre-wedding Shoot That Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.