Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) (4362 Views)

If Your Name Is Abigail, Your Biomed Boyfriend Just Showed Your Nudes To Friends / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / Look What My Boyfriend Just Gave Me (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by Virginkpekus(f): 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
Wow! So happy for her, guess I am next wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
Where is the ring?
What kind of pose is this?
Why is she half unclad?

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by Pumpkin34(f): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
Congrats to your sis.
Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
undecided
Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by marshborn(m): 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
May God bless their Union, by the way you have not still replied my PM angry

2 Likes

Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by vjsmiles: 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
marshborn:
May God bless their Union, by the way you have not still replied my PM angry

Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by aariwa(m): 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
The girl did not dress decently as a wife to be na

2 Likes

Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
I hate virgin
Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
of all the pictures your sister has its this almost nekid one you chose to display

8 Likes

Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
undecided
Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
dem be like

Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
cry
Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Where is the ring? What kind of pose is this? Why is she half unclad?
laff wan scatter my left auricle...

6 Likes

Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by ireneony(f): 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
Where is the ring
Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by amokeme(f): 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Where is the ring?
Why is she half unclad?
Lol, I just tire... I was expecting to see the ring at least. That's what we all flaunt cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by 4just: 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
Chai this your sister still dey search ooo. See her eye no be here ooo, her body sef b like ice cream.
Ogbeni tell em fiancee to do sharp sharp if not na Lord Of the Rings go be en Name oo

1 Like

Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by krak101(m): 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Where is the ring?
Why is she half unclad?
wetin you see

1 Like

Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by Sunkyphil(m): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
is ur sister an olosho

7 Likes

Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
amokeme:
Lol, I just tire... I was expecting to see the ring at least. That's what we all flaunt cheesy
Trolls everywhere. lol
Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
krak101:
wetin you see
wetin you see
Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by Luckyk(f): 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
they look cute together, but op u for post wan decent pix of them na u no say sme nairalanders get bad mouth.
Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by krak101(m): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
Stupedinluv:
wetin you see
nothing. I for no ask if to say I see wetin you dey shout. Maybe you'll direct me so I go fit see too
Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
krak101:
nothing. I for no ask if to say I see wetin you dey shout. Maybe you'll direct me so I go fit see too
wetin u see na wetin my eyes see so
Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by marshborn(m): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
Stupedinluv:
wetin u see na wetin my eyes see so
Two of una well at all?

2 Likes

Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by amunkita(m): 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ur sister is wearing my best color of pant, which is White...

Ur sister posing half naked means she forked proposal into the guyz head..

Well, I wish them well as they journey into the world of fuckery..

2 Likes

Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
End time engagement
Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by stubbornman(m): 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
who their engagement don epp
Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by 100Cents: 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Virginkpekus:
Wow! So happy for her, guess I am next wink

Is that their picture ?
Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by mytime24(f): 11:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
amunkita:
Ur sister is wearing my best color of pant, which is White...

Ur sister posing half naked means she forked proposal into the guyz head..

Well, I wish them well as they journey into the world of fuckery..
na only u waka cum shocked lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 08, 2016
Okay
Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by demzylahot(m): 3:41am On Apr 08, 2016
Olosho unmatched

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Open Letter To Lalasticlal / Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). / 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.